Burning_Ember

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

But why is it that one only hears a fuss made about black criminals who die around white cops? I know that there are instances of black cops killing white criminals, or black cops killing black criminals or white cops killing white criminals. But no one protests them. No one makes a fuss over them. The circumstances are no different, no more clearcut etc. Yet there is a lot of silence. Apparently the only time lives matter, black or white, is when its a black man killed by a white cop. The its time to burn the town down.

Guest shiloh357

I don't see what you're complaining about has any merit, BE.   And you are not even hardly a an accurate source of information.     Yes we imprison people for not paying fines.  But that is only after EVERY opportunity has been made to allow them to pay, or in some cases to set up payment plans for them to pay, but if they don't pay, they go to jail.

But none of that has anything to do with this issue of race that the Left keeps raising.   Frankly, you really don't have all of the facts , BE and are not an accurate source of information.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

But why is it that one only hears a fuss made about black criminals who die around white cops? I know that there are instances of black cops killing white criminals, or black cops killing black criminals or white cops killing white criminals. But no one protests them. No one makes a fuss over them. The circumstances are no different, no more clearcut etc. Yet there is a lot of silence. Apparently the only time lives matter, black or white, is when its a black man killed by a white cop. The its time to burn the town down.

I've seen such protests. In the bigger picture, this isn't about white cops killing black criminals. It's a much, much larger societal shift that is upset about a lot of issues, a key one being that people think the police have gotten too much power and too little oversight. 

After Vietnam, there was a reaction, and that was the hippie movement. After Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc... You are just starting to see that reaction now.

I don't see what you're complaining about has any merit, BE.   And you are not even hardly a an accurate source of information.     Yes we imprison people for not paying fines.  But that is only after EVERY opportunity has been made to allow them to pay, or in some cases to set up payment plans for them to pay, but if they don't pay, they go to jail.

But none of that has anything to do with this issue of race that the Left keeps raising.   Frankly, you really don't have all of the facts , BE and are not an accurate source of information.

Personal attacks are not a valid refutation. I'l gladly respond when you can debate the points, not the person shiloh.

Guest shiloh357

I didn't attack you, so you can lose the victim mentality.  I am addressing the fact that you don't really know what you are talking about.     I would love to debate the points.   But it would be a whole lot easier to debate the points with someone who is actually telling the truth.  

I can't debate with someone who has her own set of facts and wants me to debate her misinformation.

Guest LadyC

shiloh, WHY do you keep wasting your time? 

I don't think shiloh wastes his time.I love reading his posts.A very intelligent man.

He is. but there is a scripture that warns about casting pearls.

Guest LadyC

I didn't attack you, so you can lose the victim mentality.  I am addressing the fact that you don't really know what you are talking about.     I would love to debate the points.   But it would be a whole lot easier to debate the points with someone who is actually telling the truth.  

I can't debate with someone who has her own set of facts and wants me to debate her misinformation.

and THAT is exactly why i asked what i did. why waste your time?

Implying someone is lying is a personal attack. Have a good night shiloh. :)

Guest shiloh357

I am not saying you are lying.   I am saying that you are not really able to express or tell the truth because you don't have the truth.   You may believe the stuff you spew, but the stuff you are saying, isn't the truth.   It is misinformation and it is usually tired liberal lines we hear all of the time.

I am not saying you are lying.   I am saying that you are not really able to express or tell the truth because you don't have the truth.   You may believe the stuff you spew, but the stuff you are saying, isn't the truth.   It is misinformation and it is usually tired liberal lines we hear all of the time.

Whether you think that doesn't really matter, because that is debating the person, not the subject. Go find some statistics and facts and neutral news sources if you want to present something for debate.

Guest shiloh357

That's the problem here....   You think this is an academic discussion.    You don't want to talk about the reality on the ground.   You can't really justify these protests.   This is not about statistics or charts or whatever.  

The truth is that most of us know that the negative picture you try to paint about law enforcement is the product of liberal propaganda.   The reason we know it is that some of us are far more connected to law enforcement than you think.   We have friends, family and others whom we know personally who are in law enforcement and local government and so we don't need to be lectured by the likes of you about how our system works.