Dating a Friend

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Tho' late to this discussion, I would pray, ask God to give you the right words to speak and that especially in this, His and only His good and perfect will be done...because He and He alone knows the future and if she is not in His will for you that He give you the grace to walk away, head held high and that He will lead you to the woman of His choosing. If we trust God we will never be disappointed and we will be blessed.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1974

I agree with the Other One this time. Or maybe sort of a compromise. I wouldn't go all out and try to make it "the perfect date." That probably would weird her out. Save the romantic flair for when you propose to some lady some day. This should be low key, I think.

What do you guys usually do as a group? Like hike or see movies, or go for coffee or hang out at the park? Maybe you could just say, "Hey, would you like to go for a hike/movie/etc. just the two of us this time?" Then you could just feel it out from there. If she says, "Yes!" with a lot of enthusiasm, chances are, she's been hoping you'd do just that for quite some time. Otherwise, just enjoy each others' company one-on-one. If it seems right to talk about it directly, just pray God will give you the right words. But don't try to rehearse it or do it perfectly, that would probably be stressful for both of you.