angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Thank you Deborah ... I'd compleatle spaced on that second occurance of "Lord" ... good call, thanks again

Thank you Deborah ... I'd compleatle spaced on that second occurance of "Lord" ... good call, thanks again

Hi Robin, I posted this when I was reading the Bible and thought I make it in a little Bible study for myself and instead of keeping it for myself I decided to post it ...:) 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Gets a little confusing, sorry ... that is, I'm not clear, is it "Watchman" or "angles4u"  that I'm posting with?

Anyway, thanks for the correction ... I've miles to go, miles to go before I've finally got a good translation, so I appreciate all the help that comes my way ...

Seems that this particular "welcome" site is not the appropriate one to actually talk with each other in ... go figure? ...

So, what say we start a new topic thread and explore some verse ... verses together ... that would be fun.

But, be aware ... I'm not a fan of doctrine ... it tends to always kill any real conversations.

It does, always crop up, but maybe we could just aknowledge it when it does, and if necessary agree to disagree ... and then continue having fun actually reading the verses? 

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8

Interesting discussion

Interesting discussion

really?

going thru quickly just now, i noticed this (again) >>

7 For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

which is not just interesting, but life dependent (you might say).

because only those with a pure heart will see the kingdom of heaven,

and many more times in Scripture yahweh tells those who are His to be holy and perfect and pure and live righteous lives (psalms is wonderful)

righteous lives, even with , in spite of, or without all the ups and downs.... (yahweh shows how to deal with sin when and if it happens,

including if someone sins, or has been sinning, and doesn't know it,

but later becomes aware of it.

almost, 'almost', it is impossible to see the way yahweh tells us to live around us,

but

in scripture, well, it is still 'impossible' to see even, for men, but what is impossible for men is possible for yahweh without problem.

"to see" requires revelation.  how many places in Scripture is this repeated I wonder?

and why do so few ever hear this in chruches ?

Your viewpoint of "Life dependent" is subjective. Each person has their own belief and acceptance of what they perceive to be truth. Simply saying something is significant, life dependent or a must, only means that to you, based on your own understanding.

Interesting discussion

really?

going thru quickly just now, i noticed this (again) >>

7 For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

which is not just interesting, but life dependent (you might say).

because only those with a pure heart will see the kingdom of heaven,

and many more times in Scripture yahweh tells those who are His to be holy and perfect and pure and live righteous lives (psalms is wonderful)

righteous lives, even with , in spite of, or without all the ups and downs.... (yahweh shows how to deal with sin when and if it happens,

including if someone sins, or has been sinning, and doesn't know it,

but later becomes aware of it.

almost, 'almost', it is impossible to see the way yahweh tells us to live around us,

but

in scripture, well, it is still 'impossible' to see even, for men, but what is impossible for men is possible for yahweh without problem.

"to see" requires revelation.  how many places in Scripture is this repeated I wonder?

and why do so few ever hear this in chruches ?

Your viewpoint of "Life dependent" is subjective. Each person has their own belief and acceptance of what they perceive to be truth. Simply saying something is significant, life dependent or a must, only means that to you, based on your own understanding.

HIS WORD is TRUTH.  not subjective, but perfect and absolute. complete in every way.   as HE SAID "only the pure in heart will see heaven" 

that is true all the time, not subjectively.

also,  that being true,  you would expect to see not too many get to see heaven.

RIGHT!

that's true.

not too many get to see heaven.

On that topic, have you seen heaven?

If someone told you there is a monster under the sea and 5 others said they see it, does that make it true? 

You sound like you can verify and validate everything you claim. I'm surely all ears.