• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

God has me doing work that most wouldn't believe. I'm hesitant to even say what it is because I don't want to start an argument.

I can see demons and I have been given authority to cast them out (once again, don't want to start an argument, but being a believer did not give me authority over them). I know that no one else in my area can see them and cast them out because they are in every church I go to until I cast them out.

There was one church I went to that regularly prayed over the seats in the church and they were not where the seats are. That was an interesting discovery. They normally fill up the whole building.

God has me going to every church and casting them out. They are in every building I go in so I cast them out of grocery stores etc too (they blind unbelievers to the Gospel).

I have noticed that once I cast them out and pray, they don't return.

The thing is there are a lot of churches to get to and I do not have a GPS. What is the best way to get to every church in an area? Is there some kind of app I can download that will give me directions to every church in an area? I need to be able to find my way home too.

Considering the number of churches in America, I think I will be doing this for the rest of my life and I need to figure out the quickest way to go about this. 

I'm going to every church where they believe in Jesus, even the ones who teach false doctrines.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

They make these little things called phone books. They have maps and everything. Short of that there's google.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

A long time ago someone had told me to go into my house and cast out all the demons that were in the house.I since know that is wrong because......

Question: "Do we need to be aware of the spiritual battle that is taking place around us?"

Answer:
It is crucial that every Christian understands that he/she is in a spiritual battle. There is no way to get out of it. Awareness of the spiritual battle around us is very important. Not only awareness, but vigilance, preparedness, courage, and the right weaponry are crucial elements of engaging in spiritual warfare.

In the words of Paul in2 Corinthians 10:3–5, “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.” It is clear that “our warfare” as Christians is spiritual. We are not fighting a physical battle, nor a human battle. It is on a spiritual level—its enemies, its prerogatives, its fortresses, and its weapons are all spiritual. If we attempt to fight the spiritual with human weapons, we will fail and the enemy will be victorious.

It is important to note that Paul is not speaking about battling demons here. When Jesus and the apostles cast demons out, it was, along with the other signs and wonders they exhibited, primarily to prove the authority of what they said. It was important at that time for God to give the apostles a powerful “proof” that they were indeed from God and were His spokesmen. The fidelity of Scripture depends on the authority of the apostles, so God gave the apostles His power to authenticate their teachings. The point all along was to show that the ultimate authority—and our ultimate spiritual weapon—is Scripture. So, although there are times when demons possess and attack human beings today, and there are biblical instances of Jesus and the apostles casting demons out, the kind of spiritual battle that every Christian engages in is primarily a battle of the mind.

There are fortresses all around us in this world, made of the “speculations” and “lofty things” that Paul spoke of in 2 Corinthians. The wordspeculationsis, in the Greek,logismos. It means “ideas, concepts, reasonings, philosophies.” People of the world build up theselogismosto protect themselves against the truth of God. Sadly, these fortresses often become prisons and eventually tombs. Our calling as Christians is to break down these fortresses and rescue the inhabitants. It is dangerous and difficult work, but we have a divine arsenal always at our disposal. Unfortunately, one of the enemy’s best tricks is getting us to fight with human weapons rather than divine.

Marketing techniques, counter-philosophies, persuasive words of human wisdom (1 Corinthians 2:4), rationalism, organization, skill, entertainment, mystique, better lighting, better music—these are all human weapons. None of these things will win the spiritual war. They are ineffective for bringing about true conversion, and they may even produce false conversions. The only thing that is effective—the only offensive weapon we possess—isthe Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:17). This sword gives us many freedoms as soldiers in this spiritual battle. We have freedom from fear, knowing that God is fighting for us (Joshua 1:7–9) and that He will not forsake us. We have freedom from guilt, knowing that we are not responsible for the souls of those who reject God’s message after we have proclaimed it to them (Mark 6:11). We have freedom from despair, knowing that if we are persecuted and hated, He was persecuted and hated first (John 15:18) and that our battle wounds will be richly and lovingly tended to in heaven (Matthew 5:10).

All of these freedoms come from using the powerful weapon of God—His Word. If we use human weaponry to fight against the enemy’s fortresses, we will sustain failures and disappointment, and even our victories will be unsure. Conversely, the victories of God are full of hope. “Let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful” (Hebrews 6:22-24). The hearts of those who hear and accept the true, full message of the gospel as given by the apostles are “sprinkled clean” and “washed with pure water.” What is this water? It is the Word of God that strengthens us as we fight (Ephesians 5:26;John 7:38).

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/spiritual-battle.html#ixzz3dujr5g4F

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I would imagine that if you encounter demonic activity at physical places,

you must feel when they are present at a message board like Worthy as well.

:thumbsup:

Pray A Little Prayer For Us

Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. James 5:1

I have been doing that (just driving around), but there are so many churches that I need to do something like program a GPS to direct me to every church in an area. I don't have a GPS yet but I'm getting one. I was hoping there would be some kind of app I could program to give me directions to every church in an area. I need to be diligent and make sure I don't miss any churches. 

This all started way before Jesus Christ gave me sight to see them. I could see the light they flash (they flash a blueish light sometimes) but I couldn't see them in the air. After they tricked me more times than I can remember, and Christ got me out of their traps every time, God gave me sight to see them. In the air, they look like...it's almost like seeing the heat that comes off a fire (that is the closest thing I can think of, but it's not quite what they look like). When I get close to them, they speak to me. It makes this job a bit of a burden, but God makes it easy for me.

Then there is one that follows me everywhere trying to trick me. This one seems different though. I think there is in fact a difference between demons and fallen angels. I can't do anything about this one (God spoke to me and said His grace is sufficient, similar to Paul's thorn).

They are in just about every building I go into until I cast them out, houses included. I encounter their influence on message boards. People have them in their houses and don't know it. Our battle is in fact against them.

They have different ranks. There was a time when I could only cast some of them out. After prayer and a partial fast, I was able to cast the ones out that I could not before.

I won't talk about most of the experiences I have had because you are better off being ignorant of evil.

As I mentioned before, there was one church that surprised me. They pray over the chairs people sit in, and there were no demons where the chairs were. In this world, it is surprising to NOT see them. They tend to be in every last building and fill up the whole building.

For quite a while, I could see them in my house and I could not cast them out. I cast some out and more came back that I could not cast out. 

You should all pray for your houses every day. They are spirits of confusion.

Ever have your thoughts go like this:

"This is the truth"

"That is the truth"

"This is the truth"

That is the truth"

Back and forth. One thing and then the opposite.

"Ok"

"Alright"
?????

They are spirits of "?" confusion. That's them.

I'll post more later.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: - Ephesians 6

John 3:16

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Peace and grace to you in the Lord Jesus Christ

Edited by HePaidForUs

If you have a phone that supports apps you have a GPS. And you probably have a app already Installed. If you have an android based phone its called google maps. Which is also found via any android or windows based phone, tablet or PC. Even iPhone. IPhone has siri. If you can't find it via Google then a GPS is unlikely to help you.

If you have a phone that supports apps you have a GPS. And you probably have a app already Installed. If you have an android based phone its called google maps. Which is also found via any android or windows based phone, tablet or PC. Even iPhone. IPhone has siri. If you can't find it via Google then a GPS is unlikely to help you.

I have a flip phone but I can borrow a smart phone. I guess I will just have to mapquest until I get a GPS and then hope I can program multiple destinations in the GPS. I'm ignorant wrt technology, which is why I'm asking.

Jesus Christ will provide what I need. 

God listens and eternal life is real! So is our enemy.

Peace in Christ

Edited by HePaidForUs

If you don't have a smart phone then I guess there's google maps on your computer or go old school and break out the phone book like I suggested...