Joe Christian

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I want to thank all of our service men and women, past and present. You're sacrifice of duty is much appreciated. Thank you, those who do the jobs that seem thankless, our power co. workers, our policemen, our firefighters, our mailpersons, those who do all you do. We thank you. We all work together, truckers, bank people, cashiers, factory workers church workers, teachers, pastors. This is what makes our country so great. But we would not have this great country without our military. From the minutemen to our mighty forces all over the globe. So thanks to you, and all that keep our country moving. Thank someone today. Just for doing what they do. You will lift their spirits and make their day, and as Christians, that is asked of us by our Lord, to be uplifting to our fellow man.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Thank you for your appreciation note. It is great to serve and even better to be appreciated for it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

I want to thank all of our service men and women, past and present. You're sacrifice of duty is much appreciated. Thank you, those who do the jobs that seem thankless, our power co. workers, our policemen, our firefighters, our mailpersons, those who do all you do. We thank you. We all work together, truckers, bank people, cashiers, factory workers church workers, teachers, pastors. This is what makes our country so great. But we would not have this great country without our military. From the minutemen to our mighty forces all over the globe. So thanks to you, and all that keep our country moving. Thank someone today. Just for doing what they do. You will lift their spirits and make their day, and as Christians, that is asked of us by our Lord, to be uplifting to our fellow man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto....... :noidea:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

i totally agree! most of us, myself included, don't express our gratitude nearly enough for all that others do for us... from our commander in chief right on down through the military ranks, the civil servant ranks, and even to our own homes. everybody has a unique place in this world, and their contributions make life so much more wonderful! so in addition to thanking everyone that joe mentioned above, i'd like to add a special thanks for all those who dedicate their life and love to raising their children to be respectful and responsible... because they are the ones who will be looking out for the next generation...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Thank you to the God who makes all of our lives possible as well as the fellowship of which can be found with others. Also for Jesus who dies for each and every one of our sins believers and non-believers alike.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/08/1967

You're welcome.

USMC 1985-1989

Guest Thomas I believe

We all touch each others lives in some way. I want to thank all of you here at worthy even those I don't know. I am strengthened by your posts, your prayers, your love. I want to thank everyone thats in the military for protecting us, the doctors that help us when we are sick, the police that protect us etc... Most of all I want to Thank God for His mercy and Grace, His love and peace, and most of all for Him guiding me to this wonderful place where I have become friends with so many of you.. Thank You Lord for blessing me as You continue to do daily... :24:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Thank you to a someone, whom though is young in years aided one of his/her elder peers by allowing me to open my heart a little unto him/her. Though I do not know you well, it is awesome to know that someone can be gracious enough to listen when others cannot find it within their hearts to do so.

Not sure if you come here to the forums often...but...thank you SonBeam. Once again, you were a blessing.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle