JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Which one  from the two "Gods" is the "God of Abraham, and Isaac and Jacob?

There is only ONE God, but there are three Divine persons within the Godhead -- the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are One (1 Jn 5:7). So the God of Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob was Yahweh Elohim -- the LORD God. When He appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, it was the Word who appeared, since no man has seen God the Father at any time.

After these things the Word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. (Gen 15:1)

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. (Gen 17:1)

And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day (Gen 18:1)

Are you afraid to say it was the Lord God the creator of all, even Adam in the Garden, like brother Joe said he left his former Glory and he found himself like one of us, he did not consider it a big thing been God and the creator of all, but he empty himself to be made just like the children, that's the Gospel. 

There is only ONE God, but there are three Divine persons within the Godhead -- the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are One (1 Jn 5:7). So the God of Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob was Yahweh Elohim -- the LORD God. When He appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, it was the Word who appeared, since no man has seen God the Father at any time.

After these things the Word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. (Gen 15:1)

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. (Gen 17:1)

And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day (Gen 18:1)

Say he was not the heavenly Father, it was the Word  it was the Lord God who left every thing to be born as Jesus, born in our world through the virgin Mary

today if you look for the Lord God you will not find him, unless you look at Jesus Christ, there is no more Lord  God there is the Lord of Lords Jesus Christ.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Are you afraid to say it was the Lord God the creator of all, even Adam in the Garden, like brother Joe said he left his former Glory and he found himself like one of us, he did not consider it a big thing been God and the creator of all, but he empty himself to be made just like the children, that's the Gospel.

First you talk about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and postulate two Gods, and now you switch over to "he left his former glory".  I believe you have some very confused ideas.

First you talk about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and postulate two Gods, and now you switch over to "he left his former glory".  I believe you have some very confused ideas.

Brother Ezra, you are misquoting me, but I am not correcting you, 

who said; that I am the Life and the Resuraction if you have me you never die. Well you know the answer, that was not the Father in heaven that was Jesus, the Father in heaven is not the Christ, neither he is the redeemer or the one who died on the Cross, nor he is the one resuracted from the dead, but I don't think that you correctly comprehend that,  And I can say that by the statements you have made earlier. I asked you who was the one who died on the Cross and went to the place of the Dead, and your answer was God the Father.          then how can you say I am confusing my self, when I have quoted scripture all along, unlikely your self, who has devalue the scriptures by indrodussing your opinion half way changing the derection of the real meaning of the scriptures, you have some explaining to do.