IGNORED

We Have The Evidence

archaeologist55

Guest Teditis

One proof for God is that everyone without exception knows that "He" exists... it's in the make-up of being human.

True atheism is a myth.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 3/6/2016 at 1:53 PM, Goldenshark123 said:

Please give me proper evidence....
rather than scripture. That proves nothing....

:thumbsup:

Beloved,

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 (King James Version)

If The Holy Book Is Closed To You

For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.” Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.” Isaiah 29:11-23 (New International Version)

Cry Out

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13 (English Standard Version)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Dear One, Scientifically Speaking

Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding irreverent, empty speech and contradictions from the "knowledge" that falsely bears that name. 1 Timothy 6:20 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Science means knowledge, and true science always agrees with the observable evidence. Scientific research continues to unfold the wonders and mysteries of our universe. Interestingly, there is one book that has anticipated many of these scientific facts. That book is the Bible.
This booklet presents 101 scientific facts found in the Scriptures. Many of these facts were penned centuries before they were discovered. Scientific foreknowledge found only in the Bible offers one more piece to the collective proof that the Bible is truly the inspired Word of the Creator. How does this affect you? The last several pages provide the answer – you need to read them carefully. 
http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

Was There Really Any

True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him,

“You will be proved right in what you say,
and you will win your case in court.”
Romans 4:3-4 (New Living Translation)

The Bible states that God created life according to kinds (Genesis 1:24). The fact that God distinguishes kinds, agrees with what scientists observe – namely that there are horizontal genetic boundaries beyond which life cannot vary. Life produces after its own kind. Dogs produce dogs, cats produce cats, roses produce roses. Never have we witnessed one kind changing into another kind as evolution supposes. There are truly natural limits to biological change. http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

Serious Doubt

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 (King James Version)

Which came first, proteins or DNA (Revelation 4:11)? For evolutionists, the chicken or egg dilemma goes even deeper. Chickens consist of proteins. The code for each protein is contained in the DNA/RNA system. However, proteins are required in order to manufacture DNA. So which came first: proteins or DNA? The ONLY explanation is that they were created together. http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 10:59 AM, Bonky said:

I have to admit I agree with you here...which is why I am no longer a believer.  I refuse to hold a world view that states that my assessments of religion or philosophy can't be wrong.    After much studying, reading and thought...I was persuaded that the Bible is not the word of God and changed my views.   I could have just maintained my course and refused to allow anything to change my mind, but that's not how my mind works.

Here is your lost condition to truth- you claim you believed but according to God -Who has never lied says

1 Jn 2:19-20

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
KJV

Here is why your lost condition seems found to you- when a person comes to a place where in faith they believe that God 'IS'

Heb 11:6-7

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
KJV

In this belief system of God- not the one you have- but the one that is from God... one cannot deny that which 'IS' but in
fact increases toward living works that prove what the belief is they have!  Yours has simply shown you that you do not
have belief in the existence of the God of Scriptures... yet you believe you do and in so doing this you have shown to us
that you are a self reliant entity of self that requires what it requires in its own authority...  knowing you did not bring
yourself into existence your look to yourself for proof within yourself of that existence. You will never find it this way...
Love, Steven

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/5/2016 at 3:02 PM, Teditis said:

One proof for God is that everyone without exception knows that "He" exists... it's in the make-up of being human.

True atheism is a myth.

It's in the makeup of human beings who are willing to believe things w/o solid evidence.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

8 hours ago, Bonky said:

It's in the makeup of human beings who are willing to believe things w/o solid evidence.  

Oh no Bonky the Word itself has objective proof of itself- prophecy, historical accuracy, archeological substantiation, even self evident truth now found in science...
your just not willing to look at it because you do not wish to be subject to it... However you are and will be for ever!  You shall see when choice is removed from
you in death~ until then love your illusion while it lasts  :thumbsup:  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On Friday, 26 February 2016 at 0:40 AM, Goldenshark123 said:

The story of Noah's ark is just unreasonable to me. A 150 metre ship, built by a family of unskilled people, managed to sail underwater for a full year while extreme currents and waves rattled the water and managed to run aground safely on a mountain while carrying 14,000 passengers. That is simply illogical. In fact, a ship called the Wyonging, built by the best shipbuilders in the world, was 30 metres shorter than the ark is said to have been, twisted apart in the ocean current killing all 14 crewmen. Surely the much bigger, much heavier and much lower quility ark would have done the same.

First, the ark never sailed underwater, it wasn't a submarine dude.

Second, HOW do YOU know that Noah was "unskilled"? Are you implying that Noah was "primitive" are you? What, were you there to OBSERVE those times were you? All indications are that ancient man was just as smart as modern man, it is not the individuals that make us what we are today ("advanced") but the COLLECTIVE progression of knowledge over the millennia's dude.

Thirdly, there have been independent trials on seaworthy tests of the ark by secular types (scaled down models in a wave generated pool) many times, of which I have even seen on a documentary here in Australia with naval engineers etc involved and guess what .. the ark PASSED the test .. you are just parroting debunked and ignorant arguments from the haters .. even honest atheists who have looked into this would be ashamed .. got a suggestion .. STOP choosing the informants that you PREFER and TRY looking for the informants with no AGENDAS except truth seeking .. there are SOME atheists out there still BRAVE enough to set you straight on this, you just have to do a HONEST search for them is all .. we all have google, so try doing a honest and unbiased search and you might just get a surprise.

Fourth, the Wyonging sank AFTER 14 YEARS of reliable service .. so either you purposely omitted that part (lied) or you  were ignorant of it because of who you CHOOSE to listen to. Advice, it's always best to seek out information from those with no AGENDAS, otherwise you will only embarrass yourself in the end .. bias never leads to truth, only shame.

If you visit the grand canyon (which I have not had the pleasure of doing yet, unfortunately) you will find that the fossils of each animal time period are in layers, as the sedimentary rock built up. In a worldwide flood, you would expect some animals to swim up to a higher level. Apparently not a single one of them did.

Huh? You're making this up right? Right? I suggest you go take another look at the data .. oh, and DEFINE animal's found in every layer please .. I'm sure the evolutionists would be hungry for your evidence because THEY haven't even found what you're saying and they've BEEN THERE !!!! Gee, you can become famous dude .. famous. And as for the layers being "time periods", please explain the fossilised VERTICAL STANDING TREES (minus roots that appear to have been ripped off them all as though a flood had come through) that cover/penetrate supposed millions of years of geological time layers with absolutely no rotting taking place between the epochs huh? IMPOSSIBLE by YOUR evolutionary explanations BTW .. IMPOSSIBLE .. Or, how the sediments have been WARPED as though they DRIED that way which your so called time periods can not explain but a flood explains nicely .. there's more than just one side to this dude, and evolutionists do NOT have all the answers regardless of the rantings of the militant/extremist/dishonest types.

Another myth attributed to the ark story is a massive land bridge. The ark apparently ran aground on a mountain in the middle east. The animals from say, Australia or Britain would need to get back to their habitat. They can't all live in the middle east forever. Apprently, god created a land bridge, connecting the place of the ark's landing to all the places the animals needed to go. Some animals have short lifespans, and that journey would have taken years, so you would expect fossils of Kangaroos or Koalas to be along a 'road' from the middle east to Australia. There are none.

Dude, dude, dude.

Don't you even know that evolutionists also have models using land bridges between the continents during the ice age to explain animal migrations too??? How the land bridges lasted for CENTURIES before being reclaimed by the oceans?????

Don't you realise that the bible hints at ONE land mass just like some evolutionary models do too????? meaning, even Kangaroos could have been grazing nearby as Noah built the Ark etc etc etc?????

Oh boy .. dude, don't you even realise that it is EXTREMELY RARE for fossils to FORM unless the right CONDITIONS occur, like, say, a flood as one example .. which after drowning the creature, then covers the animal's corpse under layers of sand once everything settles???? No credible/honest evolutionist uses that silly argument today, except the militant extremist radicalised types who KNOW they are telling LIES on PURPOSE for to DECEIVE their subjects because they are God haters first and foremost, truth is a distant second to those militant extremist and radicalised types . THEY are the only ones using that ignorant argument because they KNOW that there are still billions of lazy (ignorant) and biased "believers" readily accepting this tripe without ever bothering to HONESTLY look into these things because deep down .. they DON'T WANT TO know the TRUTH.

Dude, you need to break those shackles of ignorance and stop listening to one side only, honestly .. wake up to both sides of the argument for a better grasp of what is true and what is nothing more than biased propaganda by godless extremists where morals are as elastic as their just so story telling with their god of the gaps "father time".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.65
  • Days Won:  0

On Sunday, November 01, 2015 at 6:34 AM, siegi91 said:

I see. What I do not see is the point of trying to convince someone who is already convinced. There would be a point if a believer in God, and His Son dying for her, is not 100% sure that there was indeed a global flood or a young earth. That means, a believer who does not completely trust the literal character of the Bible. Otherwise, I cannot imagine what this quest for additional evidence can bring.

There are Christians who believe in an old Earth and also believe Noah's Flood was a large local flood, not a global flood.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/localflood.html

Those of us that believe in an old Earth see no discrepancy between science and a literal interpretation of the Bible.  One doesn't have to support or believe in evolution to believe in an old Earth.