IGNORED

The Root Cause of Islamic Terrorism is the Quran...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Peacemaker, I went to your site. All I want to say is, let go of your hate and try to love.

Prime#

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Prime,

What did you see there that was hate?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189

Prime do you understand we are living in the times of spiritual warfare. God is pulling out all the stops and exposing these things for us to see. According to scripture there will be two more times of peace. Signing of a false peace treaty with the Anti-Christ, which will be short lived. And when Christ comes. The problem with people not seeing this for what it is, is when the peace treaty is signed many will follow it's perpetrator aka the anti-christ. Now I don't know how all of this is going to play out but I do know I have never seen religion in the main stream media so much in my life. By religion I mean the Catholic Church exposed, Islam exposed, fighting between the Muslims and Hindus, Christians being persecuted. There is something huge going on here. I know so many are calling for peace, but when that happens start counting the days because the end of life as we know it now is done, it's over. All of this debating and trying to be nice is not going to matter. We as christians need to be able to recognize what is real and what is false. You call that hate, I call it discernment. We absolutely have to be able to discern the differences between what is of Christ and what is not because in short order these people we want to help are going to become christianities worst nightmare. The persecution is small in comparison to what it will be during the tribulation. We will not be worrying about being nice when this all breaks lose. We will either be wondering where we will hide, or how to defend ourselves. We can speak openly here and now but this too will end when the anti-christ is in power. To push this away as someone elses hate is only opening yourself up to being influenced by the wrong side. I used to think as you do even as recently as 9-11. I didn't like it that a group was being targeted, well since then and all I've learned about Allah and Mohammed, well it's not that I hate them but rather fear them and feel sorry for them. We have the truth, we have salvation, they are buning flags in the streets, asking their own children to kill themselves, tearing up their own lives for a cause they don't need to be involved in. They hate us only because they are told to, not just in the pulpits, but also in their schools, in their homes, in the street. While we are telling our children you should love and respect everyone they are telling their children to hate everyone that isn't like them. But even in that we do need to tell our children their religion is false. We can do that without perpetuating hatred. We can teach our children to not follow the lie, but to love the liar. We can explain to them the truth of Christ without turning them on their fellow man. I know and understand where your logic is coming from but the fact of the matter is it is not whats really going on. Go to an Islam web site and see for yourself. Dig into the text books there, not just the Quran. We would never teach our children this kind of hatred. This can only come from Satan and He has warped entire countries with His desire to win.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi All!:)

Prime#,

It's not Hate, it's Light...

Ephesians 5

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

John 3

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Check out this page called ~Dear Islam~ at:

http://peacemaker.dreamstation.com/islam.html

Love in Christ Jesus,

PeaceMaker

Romans 5:1 KJV

(Edited by PeaceMaker at 12:20 pm on April 26, 2002)

Prime#,

That's Ok.

Quote: "You quote the Quran in many instances, but your quotes are targeted to certain negative(out of context) passages".

Sorry, that is just not true... I have made sure to read the verses that I quote in context... And I don't care how You read them, they still mean the same thing...

But if You would like to show me where I'm taking them out of context or misinterpreting the passages I quote, You can download several free Qurans at http://download.com.com/3120-20....+Go%21+ and show me.

And don't forget to research Mohammed's interpretation of the Quran while you're at it... You would think the founder of Islam would know how to be a good Muslim... Right?

"Muhammad, after the death of his first wife and flight

to Medina, accumulated at least 14 more wives, including 9 year old Aisha,

started raiding caravans, massacred 600 Jews for failing to acknowledge him

as the prophet, and propagated the doctrine of Jihad."

You think Mohammed took the Quran out of context?

Love in Christ Jesus,

PeaceMaker

Romans 5:1 KJV

Check out these Quotes from some Good Muslims:

http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/articles/holy_war.htm

(Edited by PeaceMaker at 3:07 am on April 27, 2002)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8

I love this board....

I have plenty of 'Quran's' here, I don't need anymore. Your quotes are correct, but you leave out other passages that explain them in greater detail. You are either unintentionally doing this, or purposely doing this. I would like to know which? To say "that is just true" doesn't cut it, sorry. That will work with someone who is uneducated in the Quran but not me. I'll give one example as that is all I have time for.

SuraH 5:51 -from your webpage-

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust [wrongdoing folk].  

But what you don't realize or choose to ignore is that, there are certain Jews and Christians, not ALL....... in Surah 5:57...."O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence GOD, if you are really believers."

Also, Surahs 60:08 and 60:09 give "basic rules" for dealing with unbelievers.

Surah 60:08 says, GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

Surah 60:09 says, GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

I will leave you with these clarifications and allow you the last word, then I will bow-out of this debate. I hope this shed's a little light on this issue.

Prime#

Tango, I'm sorry, but you're wrong about me. Also, the history of Christianity is just a ugly as the history of Islam.

Prime#