IGNORED

Warning From Germany

Guest shiloh357

Guest Thallasa

It gives me a pain to be prejudiced against a large group of people ,so when the refugee drama was played out on television I felt the need to sympathise  with people who were fleeing their country ,a country devastated by war and and all that implies . I still feel for those who are in such circumstances, but my eyes are not blind to the truth overall about Islam .

Yesterday , with my own eyes, I saw about 40 of them demonstrating ,shouting and screaming in front of a Mayors office about Palestine  being ,bla bla bla .There they were with their head scarves making this terrible noise, for at least an hour ,and no one stopped them . I thought ,if they were in their own country they would probably be in jail by now for disturbing the peace  ; but they come here , get their benefits and rights ,and spend so much time disturbing peaceful citizens .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, OakWood said:

I'm sure that she can see beyond the tip of her nose. She can't possibly be that stupid. She's a traitor and her actions are deliberate.

OakWood, you have hit the nail on the head. All the politicians who are determined to remake their countries to fit the Islamic Caliphate (European, Canadian, American) are essentially traitors, since they are aiding and abetting the enemies of their own countries. At another time in history, this would be called "high treason".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

48 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

There were huge riots in Paris today, as the government ,a disastrous one ,had forbidden all circulation in  Paris today ,and tomorrow ,as a security measure in the wake of the shootings .  I think there is a world meeting of heads of State. Many could loose their jobs as large numbers people commute to the captital.   And so it begins ............

For the last four decades, the West has done nothing to stop the deliberate invasion of Muslims (who hate the West) into their countries. They have ignored the clear and plain declaration of war which was first made by Ayatollah Khomeini, and then by Osama bin Laden and his cohorts. Islamist terrorist attacks were treated in isolation from each other, rather than acts of one coordinated war. Migrant invasion is also an act of war, but has not been publicly acknowledged. This is a more subtle political-religious war, but Jihad is a tenet of Islam. Christians and Jews are infidels.

Guest shiloh357
12 hours ago, Thallasa said:

It gives me a pain to be prejudiced against a large group of people ,so when the refugee drama was played out on television I felt the need to sympathise  with people who were fleeing their country ,a country devastated by war and and all that implies . I still feel for those who are in such circumstances, but my eyes are not blind to the truth overall about Islam .

Yesterday , with my own eyes, I saw about 40 of them demonstrating ,shouting and screaming in front of a Mayors office about Palestine  being ,bla bla bla .There they were with their head scarves making this terrible noise, for at least an hour ,and no one stopped them . I thought ,if they were in their own country they would probably be in jail by now for disturbing the peace  ; but they come here , get their benefits and rights ,and spend so much time disturbing peaceful citizens .

The media calls them refugees, but they are not refugees.   95% of those fleeing are young men of fighting/military age.  They in other countries forming gangs, desecrating churches while exploiting the goodwill of naïve people who never ask questions or apply any critical thinking to these events.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The media calls them refugees, but they are not refugees.   95% of those fleeing are young men of fighting/military age.  They in other countries forming gangs, desecrating churches while exploiting the goodwill of naïve people who never ask questions or apply any critical thinking to these events.

Shilo,

I love you in Christ Jesus brother, but either you have information I do not, or you are making an assumption ?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Shilo,

I love you in Christ Jesus brother, but either you have information I do not, or you are making an assumption ?

If you notice all of the media coverage, these refugees are not elderly and are mostly men who look to be between the ages of 18-40.  They have iPhones and nice clothes.   Very few of them are women and children.    And there are reports out of Europe, like Germany and Sweden and it is getting really nasty over there.  It's common in the news coverage.  I can't believe you haven't seen those reports.

These refugees need to be kept out of the US.  They are more trouble than they're worth.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

If you notice all of the media coverage, these refugees are not elderly and are mostly men who look to be between the ages of 18-40.  They have iPhones and nice clothes.   Very few of them are women and children.    And there are reports out of Europe, like Germany and Sweden and it is getting really nasty over there.  It's common in the news coverage.  I can't believe you haven't seen those reports.

These refugees need to be kept out of the US.  They are more trouble than they're worth.

I have seen the media reports. 

Is that where you place your faith brother ? I doubt it. It IS very convincing, and they are very good at it, are they not ?

This is not some conspiracy type thing, but you know as well as I do brother, that the media is in business to make money. They will edit out the children, elderly, women, etc, unless it sells better than warriors ready to fight when they hit the docks. If it were a " human interest " story, the footage would be quite different as you know. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Given that the media is pro refugee, they would be showing more of the elderly and kids IF they were among the so called refugees. A more telling news item is that sweden, so pro refugee, is now burning the camps of the refugees because of the violence coming out of them. 

6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Given that the media is pro refugee, they would be showing more of the elderly and kids IF they were among the so called refugees. A more telling news item is that sweden, so pro refugee, is now burning the camps of the refugees because of the violence coming out of them. 

Why are the fleeing ?