• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

n2thelingt

If you will notice at the Rapture the bride is called up.  The angels do not do the reaping.  The dead in Christ rise first, then we who are alive will rise and follow them.  The trumpet call is from God.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Exactly, Marv. The Kingdom refers to Israel and its King-Messiah, Jesus, who now reigns in heaven, and is to reign upon earth only sometime after the Rapture takes place.

The Rapture of the Church, on the other hand, is all about the Bride of Christ being taken up into heaven. This comes before the Lord's judgment upon earth, and the establishment of His Kingdom thereon.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Exactly, Marv. The Kingdom refers to Israel and its King-Messiah, Jesus, who now reigns in heaven, and is to reign upon earth only sometime after the Rapture takes place.

The Rapture of the Church, on the other hand, is all about the Bride of Christ being taken up into heaven. This comes before the Lord's judgment upon earth, and the establishment of His Kingdom thereon.

One cannot seperate Israel and the Church,as Israel has always been the Church.....Now you say Christ is the king of Israel is He not the King of the Church?

20 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

n2thelingt

If you will notice at the Rapture the bride is called up.  The angels do not do the reaping.  The dead in Christ rise first, then we who are alive will rise and follow them.  The trumpet call is from God.

In Christ

Montana Marv

So you're saying there will be two harvests?

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So you're saying there will be two harvests?

One/A harvest is defiantly after the Mill.  How else can the remnant from All Israel and their offspring plus the offspring from the other nations be separated.  Many of these follow Satan at the end of the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

22 hours ago, WilliamL said:

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

One cannot seperate Israel and the Church,as Israel has always been the Church.....Now you say Christ is the king of Israel is He not the King of the Church?

He is the King over both, each in their own realms. The Church is a spirit-level body. Israel is a soul-level body; and "the soul of the flesh is in the blood." Ergo, spirit-lineage vs. soul/bloodline-lineage: two different realms.

To be able to rise up to Jesus at the Rapture, we must be in the Spirit:

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Jesus' throne in heaven is that of the Spirit. His earthly throne over Israel will only be established after he has first fully established his heavenly kingdom. The full establishment of his heavenly kingdom is only completed after the Rapture, when he calls up his elect to rule and reign from a heavenly level. Only after that kingdom has been fully established will Jesus begin establishing his earthly Davidic kingdom at the 7th Trumpet.

19 hours ago, WilliamL said:

He is the King over both, each in their own realms. The Church is a spirit-level body. Israel is a soul-level body; and "the soul of the flesh is in the blood." Ergo, spirit-lineage vs. soul/bloodline-lineage: two different realms.

To be able to rise up to Jesus at the Rapture, we must be in the Spirit:

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Jesus' throne in heaven is that of the Spirit. His earthly throne over Israel will only be established after he has first fully established his heavenly kingdom. The full establishment of his heavenly kingdom is only completed after the Rapture, when he calls up his elect to rule and reign from a heavenly level. Only after that kingdom has been fully established will Jesus begin establishing his earthly Davidic kingdom at the 7th Trumpet.

Christ is not on His throne in Heaven,He's on the Father's

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

His will be here on earth..

Now,how you split the soul and spirit,is beyond me,so I'll just leave that one alone

23 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

One/A harvest is defiantly after the Mill.  How else can the remnant from All Israel and their offspring plus the offspring from the other nations be separated.  Many of these follow Satan at the end of the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Are you saying there will be people born during the mil ?

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Are you saying there will be people born during the mil ?

Yes.  Isa 11:8 - The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and a young child put his hand into the vipers nest.

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Christ is not on His throne in Heaven,He's on the Father's

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

His will be here on earth..

Now,how you split the soul and spirit,is beyond me,so I'll just leave that one alone

In response to your first sentence:

John 15:16 “All things that the Father has are Mine." --including His heavenly throne. Around that throne are 24 human elders upon their own thrones. When God the Son manifests on earth in the flesh to sit upon the throne of David, that throne is called "the throne of the LORD," 1 Chr. 29:23. In the New Heaven and earth of Rev. 22, we find "the throne of God and of the Lamb." Different thrones for different levels, but One God.

In response to your last sentence:

I don't split soul and spirit, God does:

Heb. 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit...

Man was made of 1) dust/flesh/basar,  2) soul/nephesh,  3) spirit/ruach,  4) breath/neshamah, in which is  5) life/chayyim.

The earthly realm is that of flesh, the lowest heaven is that of soul, the middle/throne-level of heaven is that of spirit, and the highest/ temple-level of heaven is that of the breath-light of God. In each of these realms, including ours, God manifests himself in a form appropriate to the level.

These things are "hard to explain, since you [the Church] have become dull of hearing." Heb. 5:11