IGNORED

Future Kingdom of Israel: True or False?

Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/12/2015 at 2:45 AM, Ezra said:

Sister,

The "milk of the Word" and "the milk of the Gentiles" are totally unrelated.

Ezra

I have gone over this whole chapter again and my interpretation of this verse was wrong.

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

It is referring to the Millennium when everything will be brought into the kingdom, and not what I explained.  My error, sorry, I should go stand in the corner for an hour. You are correct about this verse and I was wrong.

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Israel will not be taught, they will do the teaching 

n2thelight.

See the above what I wrote to Ezra.  I used this verse as proof, when It does not prove what I said, but proves something else.

Isaiah 60:16   Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

You see during the millennium, all the gold, silver, and precious things will be collected and taken into the kingdom.  This is what that verse is speaking of.  I shouldn't of used this verse as proof for what I was saying, because I was wrong.

However, I still stand by what I said not because of this verse, but because of the plan of God which will be fulfilled.  Israel do not know Christ.  They have not received the foundations of Christ till this day.  Yes there were a few that accepted Christ, like the apostles and their disciples, but their testimony concerning Christ was not accepted by Israel till this day.  Who accepted their testimony?  It was the gentiles who became followers of Christ.  These gentile believers who will take part in the first resurrection.  They will reign with Christ for a thousand years and become kings and priests.  Now Israel has to be taught and fed the milk.  Who do you think will teach them?.  Christ and his resurrected saints of course who are given this task.  So I'm speaking of these gentiles, and not the gentiles who will survive Armageddon. 

Israel will be brought into the kingdom to multiply so they will be "flesh".

The resurrected saints who received the gospel of truth will be "spirit"

The resurrected saints will be perfected.  They are Christ's fruits, whom he has harvested.  They have inherited the kingdom.  Their job now is to assist Christ in bringing Israel to the knowledge of the truth.  Israel will be taught by them now, for they are one with Christ.  In turn Israel will go out and teach the nations, because they are being fed pure truth.  There will be only ONE DOCTRINE being taught to them now, not all this confusion that we have today, because Christ is there.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Ezra

I have gone over this whole chapter again and my interpretation of this verse was wrong.

It is referring to the Millennium when everything will be brought into the kingdom, and not what I explained.  My error, sorry, I should go stand in the corner for an hour. You are correct about this verse and I was wrong.

Sister,

Thanks for having the grace to admit that you were in error. The Lord will bless you for that.

On 24/12/2015 at 0:52 PM, Ezra said:

Sister,

Thanks for having the grace to admit that you were in error. The Lord will bless you for that.

Thank you Ezra

May the good Lord bless you too brother.