IGNORED

Future Kingdom of Israel: True or False?

Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Does the Bible clearly reveal that there will be a future kingdom of Israel on earth, and that only redeemed and restored Jews will be in that kingdom? There are some who claim that this is not true.  What does Scripture say in Ezekiel 37:11-28? What saith the LORD?

THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN THE FUTURE

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

“RESURRECTION” OF ISRAEL

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND GIFT OF THE LAND

14 And shall put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. [“Spirit” capitalized]

JESUS SPOKE TO EZEKIEL [“Word” capitalized]

15 The Word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

DIVIDED JUDAH AND ISRAEL TO BECOME ONE KINGDOM

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

REGATHERING OF JEWS TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

ALL ISRAEL TO BE CLEANSED AND SAVED

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

DAVID TO BE KING OVER ISRAEL UNDER CHRIST

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

ABRAHAMIC COVENANT REGARDING LAND FULFILLED

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein,even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

EVERLASTING COVENANT AND SANCTUARY ON EARTH

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

ETERNAL TABERNACLE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM ESTABLISHED ON EARTH

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,223
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Ezra,

Good work there bro. I agree with most of what you have written, though I do believe the `sheep` nations will be ruled over by Israel. Do you see that also & just mean that Israel is the kingdom ruler?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ezra,

Good work there bro. I agree with most of what you have written, though I do believe the `sheep` nations will be ruled over by Israel. Do you see that also & just mean that Israel is the kingdom ruler?

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks. The saved nations of the earth will be ruled by the Lord Jesus Christ and also serve Israel (Isa 60:10-16): 

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Good post Ezra

What do you think this one means?

16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,602
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Good post Ezra

What do you think this one means?

Shalom, Sister.

Ezra has made some good points above. This particular verse that you point out means that Israel will have blessings provided by the Gentiles (whether the Gentiles are amenable or not)! It will be similar to how they came out of Egypt in Mosheh’s (Moses’) day:

Exodus 12:35-36
35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
36 And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
KJV

That’s the way it will be at Yeshua`s deliverance of Israel.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Very interesting stuff.  Of course true but interpretations vary.  I wonder...

4 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

Ezra has made some good points above. This particular verse that you point out means that Israel will have blessings provided by the Gentiles (whether the Gentiles are amenable or not)! It will be similar to how they came out of Egypt in Mosheh’s (Moses’) day:

Exodus 12:35-36
35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
36 And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
KJV

That’s the way it will be at Yeshua`s deliverance of Israel.

This is essentially how we should view that passage from Isaiah.

15 hours ago, Ezra said:

This is essentially how we should view that passage from Isaiah.

Ezra

1 Peter 2:2   As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Revelation 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

If Israel are going to be redeemed during the Millennium, then they need to be taught.  They have to start of with the milk, just like we do now. 

The milk is from the New Testament, the basics,... the foundations of what Christ is preaching.  We build on this foundation which is Christ.

So the SAINTS who have taken part in the resurrection will be their teachers.  These saints are not just general gentiles, but gentiles who are accepted in that first resurrection. They will be Israel's teachers, THE SAINTS. 

18 hours ago, Sister said:

So the SAINTS who have taken part in the resurrection will be their teachers.  These saints are not just general gentiles, but gentiles who are accepted in that first resurrection. They will be Israel's teachers, THE SAINTS. 

Sister,

The "milk of the Word" and "the milk of the Gentiles" are totally unrelated.

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

Sister,

The "milk of the Word" and "the milk of the Gentiles" are totally unrelated.

Are they Ezra?

If we know the plan of God and exactly how he is going to carry out that plan it should make sense.

Israel during the millennium will be teaching the gentiles, the survivors of Armageddon who did not take part in the resurrection, these gentiles.  The nations living outside of the kingdom in Jerusalem are the gentiles, and Israel will be teaching them, it will not the other way around.  But first Israel must be taught truth, for the truth to flow out of the kingdom.

So these gentiles who will be giving Israel the "milk" can only be the saints who have taken part in the first resurrection.  The ones who are ruling with Christ, the ones "changed", not the flesh and blood gentiles who have yet to learn truth.