• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

21 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I`m sure others would like to see this unfold. Can you posts some of your findings?

Now remember that the 10th of ......................... (Israel`s most important festival date) is when the sacrifices start. It is not the second coming but will lead us to that date.

Marilyn.

OCT  3.4  2015 feast of trumpets I believe or was you looking for  day of atonement the 12th oct

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,202
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I see I have made an error. I should have said what is the special day 10 days after the beginning of Israel`s month. Their months overlap 2 of ours. Thus said you are right it is the Day of Atonement on the 10th day of Tishri, (which varies according to which year in our calendar)

So we know that on the Day of Atonement (10th day of Israel calendar) in the 7th month the High Priest would have an animal sacrifice & take the blood into the Holy of Holies. This would be the special day when the whole nation of Israel would repent of their sins, with the High Priest coming before God to ask for national forgiveness.

.......I..........................(220 days)................I...........................................(2300 days).......................................I......> Millennium.....

........(x)................................................................10th of Tishri.................................................................................( X)

So can you figure out the beginning of the trib. & thus the end?

220 days is 7 (Israeli) months & 10 days.

1. Nisan (Mar/April 

2. Iyyar (April/May)

3. Sivan (May/June)

4. Tammuz (June/July)

5. Ab (July/ August)

6. Elul (Aug/ Sept)

7. Tishri ( Sept/Oct)...........10th, The day of Atonement. The beginning of Israel`s sacrifices. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14.

8. Marchesvan (Oct/ Nov)

9. Kislev (Nov/ Dec)

10. Tebeth (Dec/Jan)

11. Shebat (Jan/Feb)

12. Adar (Feb/March.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

4 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I see I have made an error. I should have said what is the special day 10 days after the beginning of Israel`s month. Their months overlap 2 of ours. Thus said you are right it is the Day of Atonement on the 10th day of Tishri, (which varies according to which year in our calendar)

So we know that on the Day of Atonement (10th day of Israel calendar) in the 7th month the High Priest would have an animal sacrifice & take the blood into the Holy of Holies. This would be the special day when the whole nation of Israel would repent of their sins, with the High Priest coming before God to ask for national forgiveness.

.......I..........................(220 days)................I...........................................(2300 days).......................................I......> Millennium.....

........(x)................................................................10th of Tishri.................................................................................( X)

So can you figure out the beginning of the trib. & thus the end?

220 days is 7 (Israeli) months & 10 days.

1. Nisan (Mar/April 

2. Iyyar (April/May)

3. Sivan (May/June)

4. Tammuz (June/July)

5. Ab (July/ August)

6. Elul (Aug/ Sept)

7. Tishri ( Sept/Oct)...........10th, The day of Atonement. The beginning of Israel`s sacrifices. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14.

8. Marchesvan (Oct/ Nov)

9. Kislev (Nov/ Dec)

10. Tebeth (Dec/Jan)

11. Shebat (Jan/Feb)

12. Adar (Feb/March.

Marilyn.

thank you for getting me out on this exercise, but I have to say, I cannot figure that one out , but I would know where to count as soon as the abomination of desolation started ,then its clear from then on,

but getting to what you are asking, I get mixed up with our days and the days of Gods calendar, and I am not really sure of the start of the counting, was it when it was the budding of the fig tree in the 1948 or so ?

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I quite understand as it can look a bit tricky. But I hope I can lay the next step out simply.

I...........(220 days)......10th.............................................................(2300 days).....................................I......>

I...............................(3 1/2 years)....................A/D.................................(3 1/2 years)..............................I.......>

Here are the months -

First year of trib. - Adar, Nisan, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, (7 Israeli months) then 10th of Tishri, (Day of Atonement),  Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Second year of trib. - Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Third year of trib. - Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Fourth year of Trib.- Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, (6 Israeli months - Half way through the trib.) The A/D Abomination of desolation is set up in Israel`s sanctuary.   Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat.  (12 Israeli months altogether)

Fifth year of trib. - Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Sixth year of trib. - Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Seventh year of trib. - Adar, Nisen, Iyyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Ab, Elul, Tishri, Marchesvan, Kislev, Tebeth, Shebat. (12 Israeli months)

Hope this helps. If you understand that they are Israel months then we can move on to the extras days of Daniel 12, if you would like.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Let`s recap the info so far.

In Daniel 8: 13 & 14 we read that there will be 2300 days from the time of the sacrifices thr` the A/D, till the cleansing of the sanctuary. This gives us 220 days from the beginning of the trib. till the sacrifices start.

I..........(220 days)..............X..........................(2300 days)......................I.....>

Start ........................  7mth 10th day....................................................End of Trib.

Adar................................Tishri...........................................................Shebat. (Israel`s mths)

Feb/March...................Sept/Oct.........................................................Jan/Feb.(Solar mths)

Is that clear, so far?

Note: I believe that Israel spends that 7 months cleansing the land after the Russian war. They will need to cleanse the land before they start the sacrifices to God. Interesting, ay.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

Now we know what months start & end the trib. Adar  à  Shebat.

So would you like to work out with me the year of the trib?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

SINNERSAVED

but I would know where to count as soon as the abomination of desolation started ,then its clear from then on,

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1290 days = 3 1/2 years. 

The False Prophet will rise to power first, but once he has got everyone marked,  will be given full power for 3 1/2 years. 

He will then set up his office in Jerusalem.  Start counting here. 

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

This is when "the daily sacrifice" is taken away.  It's not speaking of sacrificing lambs, it means everyone that has received the Mark of the beast has accepted that spirit of the beast now.  They are one with the beast. They have made their choice and there is no turning back.  There is no more forgiveness of sins during this time, no more sacrificing our sins to Christ, because the door is shut once we receive that mark.  This is going to be a time when the world has goes into madness, when love has waxed cold, every man against his neighbour, and every man for himself because of the great delusion which trapped the world, because they had no pleasure in hearing the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:12   That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The door to Christ is shut during this period, the "Daily Sacrifice" taken away, because of their choice (the Mark of the beast)

The abomination that maketh desolate is when the False Prophet finishes building his temple.  He will then sit in it and declare himself god.

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1290 days = 3 1/2 yrs (false prophet in Jerusalem sets up office, then rules from there for 3 1/2 yrs) This is when the daily sacrifice is taken away spiritually.

at the end of his term (the False Prophet) when his temple is finished and he declares himself god at the end of the 3 1/2 years

wait another 45 days

This is day 1335 (Christ comes on this day)

we can know the season, and calculate the day fairly close, but the exact day or hour is not given, because he could be declaring himself god for a few days, and which day is God calculating from?

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Let`s recap the info so far.

In Daniel 8: 13 & 14 we read that there will be 2300 days from the time of the sacrifices thr` the A/D, till the cleansing of the sanctuary. This gives us 220 days from the beginning of the trib. till the sacrifices start.

I..........(220 days)..............X..........................(2300 days)......................I.....>

Start ........................  7mth 10th day....................................................End of Trib.

Adar................................Tishri...........................................................Shebat. (Israel`s mths)

Feb/March...................Sept/Oct.........................................................Jan/Feb.(Solar mths)

Is that clear, so far?

Note: I believe that Israel spends that 7 months cleansing the land after the Russian war. They will need to cleanse the land before they start the sacrifices to God. Interesting, ay.

`For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land.` (Ez. 39: 12)

Now we know what months start & end the trib. Adar  à  Shebat.

So would you like to work out with me the year of the trib?

Marilyn.

that be great , how do you have the start date as the correct start date ,for it still seems hard to get to the beginning , then to start after the first actual event ?

I have a hard time seeing and calculating depending on what the events are,  and the time of the past events, for is our history of past dates correct?

but I do appreciate this , you are really dong all of the work, but it makes it easy to see what is unfolding, then to guess, thank you for your time, so lets see what you have next,

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I am really enjoying working thr this together. And I mean `together.` I may have been given the info, however you have been given the impetus by the Holy Spirit to start the discussion. Then you are asking questions which makes me have to think, now how did I arrive at that understanding. So step by step we are progressing & I believe the Holy Spirit is unfolding His `maths` in His word. So we will keep going - together. Must say that other people would be asking those questions that you are, & I must have when I looked into it.

So you asked `How do you have a start date as the correct date?` Do you mean the month? How did I get `Adar?` Well....

This is the info from Dan. 8: 13 & 14

I....................(220 days).................I........................................................(2300 days)........................................I...>

We are told 2300 days from sacrifices till cleansing of sanctuary, (which would be at the end of the trib. when the Lord returns in power & great glory.)

So we know the 7 years are 2520 days, so take away 2300 days & we get 220 days from the beginning of the trib. till the sacrifices. Now 220 days are 7 months & 10 days. So I thought, which day in Israel`s festivals comes on the 10th of a month & is an important sacrificial day. Looking it up I found it was the Day of Atonement, just like you looked it up). It is always the 10th day in Israel`s calendar, (but not in ours). I will keep to Israel`s calendar for awhile & then say what it is in our calendar later.

So the Day of Atonement is always on the 10th of Tishri every year in Israel`s calendar. Thus we have an Important point of reference. So we count backwards 7 mnths to get to the month at the start.

Adar,    Nisen,     Iyyar,     Sivan,     Tammuz,     Ab,      Elul,    (7 months) & then the 10th day of  Tishri.

So Adar is the first month (Israeli) that starts the trib.

Does that help so far. Do you have any questions?

I will go & prepare to show how we get the years from Dan. 12.

Marilyn. 

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I am really enjoying working thr this together. And I mean `together.` I may have been given the info, however you have been given the impetus by the Holy Spirit to start the discussion. Then you are asking questions which makes me have to think, now how did I arrive at that understanding. So step by step we are progressing & I believe the Holy Spirit is unfolding His `maths` in His word. So we will keep going - together. Must say that other people would be asking those questions that you are, & I must have when I looked into it.

So you asked `How do you have a start date as the correct date?` Do you mean the month? How did I get `Adar?` Well....

This is the info from Dan. 8: 13 & 14

I....................(220 days).................I........................................................(2300 days)........................................I...>

We are told 2300 days from sacrifices till cleansing of sanctuary, (which would be at the end of the trib. when the Lord returns in power & great glory.)

So we know the 7 years are 2520 days, so take away 2300 days & we get 220 days from the beginning of the trib. till the sacrifices. Now 220 days are 7 months & 10 days. So I thought, which day in Israel`s festivals comes on the 10th of a month & is an important sacrificial day. Looking it up I found it was the Day of Atonement, just like you looked it up). It is always the 10th day in Israel`s calendar, (but not in ours). I will keep to Israel`s calendar for awhile & then say what it is in our calendar later.

So the Day of Atonement is always on the 10th of Tishri every year in Israel`s calendar. Thus we have an Important point of reference. So we count backwards 7 mnths to get to the month at the start.

Adar,    Nisen,     Iyyar,     Sivan,     Tammuz,     Ab,      Elul,    (7 months) & then the 10th day of  Tishri.

So Adar is the first month (Israeli) that starts the trib.

Does that help so far. Do you have any questions?

I will go & prepare to show how we get the years from Dan. 12.

Marilyn. 

I am getting this as you are a great help , with mapping this out, I am very thankful for that, my actual question comes from the actual time to count, for these are the days laid out from the end of the sacrifices which we can follow by numbers and months, but what really starts the clock prior too it ?, or is it from this start point, in the tribulation ?

for just as Christ Jesus came into the city and was the choosen lamb to be sacrificed and how it all laid out in the same way, the people, how would they have known of the exact time, Jesus came, ? was it by counting or by just following the feast days ?

this is very exciting for me,  to have you help me on this , and I want to thank sister for helping also,

so how do we get the start point, prior to the tribulation, or is this where it has to start, from the tribulation ?

I think once we understand the 70th weeks, then it will help more to understand all of this ? ???

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Now we come to try & work out the year of the trib. Daniel`s 70th week.

Just recapping -

“How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices & the transgression of desolation.......2300 days then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.” (Dan. 8: 13 & 14)

Daniel`s 70th week = 7 years = 2520 days. (220 + 2300 days)

Start...............................sacrifices........................................................cleansing.

This will be the finish of Dan. 70th week & the cleansing of the Temple.

Now let`s look at Dan. 12: 8 & 11.

`”My Lord, what shall be the end of these things?”.....Many shall be purified, made white & refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; & none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, & the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be 1290 days.`

Here the Lord tells Daniel that the A/D, (abomination of desolation) will be set up & the sacrifices taken away. And the time from the A/D till the time when the wicked are dealt with (judged), is 1290 days. Thus we see an extra 30 days on from the trib.  

I.............(1260 days)........................A/D................(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......

In this extra 30 days the Lord will return in power & great glory with His holy angels to

• Deal with the world`s armies. (Rev. 19: 15 - 21)

• Connect with Israel again. (Zech. 12: 7 – 14)

• Cleanse the sanctuary. (Dan. 8: 14)

• Judge the nations of the world. (Matt. 25: 31 – 46)

Any questions, before I lay out the 1335 days?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C