thereaperman

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

its valentines day tomorroe, and ive never spent it with a loved one. im thinking of getting envolved with someone, but im also thinking, should i just hold out till god provides me with a soul mate, if im suppose to have one. im getting a bit lonley these days it has to be said, and i need someone to hug and hold now and again, how can i hear god clearly on issues like this?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

((((((((((((((((((thereaperman))))))))))))))))

Don't rush ahead of the Lord because your lonely it will only result in pain. I know how you are feeling, I'm alone again to. I begin to wonder if God has a mate for me. I know in his perfect timing, someone will come into my life. Till then, I rush to Jesus when I need a hug or anything else.

God bless you with peace and comfort, :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

its valentines day tomorroe, and ive never spent it with a loved one. im thinking of getting envolved with someone, but im also thinking, should i just hold out till god provides me with a soul mate, if im suppose to have one. im getting a bit lonley these days it has to be said, and i need someone to hug and hold now and again, how can i hear god clearly on issues like this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I hear you o the loneliness biz. Valentine's day is the pits, isn't it?

They should out-law Valentine's Day as discriminatory against us single folk!

But I would recommend not getting involved with someone just to be involved. That's just going to lead to hurt. I know it may remedy the "now" loneliness, but it will only create new problems, really. If you don't plan on marrying the girl, then don't play around with another man's (future) wife - OK?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I believe Shakespeare summarized Valentine's Day best when he said, "It sucketh." :emot-questioned: LOL

For years we've all seen people running around trying to find the right person. We all dream of finding the one person we can love and grow old with. Someone who will love us deeply in return. I can't blame them. I'd like the same thing!

The thing is, I believe people go about it all wrong. Instead of trying to find the right person, why not try to become the right person first? Think about the type of man/woman you want to marry. What traits and personality do they have? Then think, would that person be interested in you as you are right now? (In general) Are YOU the person you want to be right now?

I think if we work on ourselves, and let God work in us, then, when the right person comes along, we'll be ready. :wub:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

The thing is, I believe people go about it all wrong. Instead of trying to find the right person, why not try to become the right person first? Think about the type of man/woman you want to marry. What traits and personality do they have? Then think, would that person be interested in you as you are right now? (In general) Are YOU the person you want to be right now?

I could not agree more. :emot-questioned:

You control who you are and who you become.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

inspiring words indeed. im not the person i want to be, becuase i dont know who i want to be, or where i want to go. i just seem to get confused and cant find a path to follow,

"if jesus is the straight and the narrow that saves, then im destined to live my whole life by the curb, becusae the devil makes good use of these hands of mine"

will carry on praying

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I believe Shakespeare summarized Valentine's Day best when he said, "It sucketh."  LOL
:emot-questioned::wub::wub::24::24:

Sure that wasnt King James?