Aspillett

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all I had this dream two years ago and I was looking for some interpretation on it. It sparked a book I am trying to finish. Thank you for your time have a very blessed day!

(edited,can't post links)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, lifeszero said:

You know what I sense about you (Pride has gotten the better of you) And you're pretty angry about having your link deleted.

Wait, wait, something about guilt and something underneath you're hiding.

When you read this you don't have to say anything, just dump all your pain on me

That's what zero's are for.

?

Dump All Your Pain On Jesus

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

For He Is The LORD God Almighty 

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/03/1973

28 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

?

Dump All Your Pain On Jesus

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

For He Is The LORD God Almighty 

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Love, Your Brother Joe

Hatred is a hot kind of love.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, lifeszero said:

Hatred is a hot kind of love.

:)

Love

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

Is Jesus

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:9-13

Hatred Is Not

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

~

Be Blessed

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/03/1973

3 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:)

Love

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

Is Jesus

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:9-13

Hatred Is Not

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

~

Be Blessed

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

Is that how you use the Bible, I didn't know you could use it like that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Aspillett

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,,It is confusing to try & figure out what kind of dream you had since you only mentioned that you had "a dream"& also why you have posted  in the "Seekers Lounge",,,,,,,,,,are you an unbeliever or someone "seeking" the Truth? OR have you posted here because as a newbie you found you were unable to post anywhere else?

After a minimum number of posts newbies can start their own thread in appropriate Forums,if you are a Christian then I hope this information helps you.......................this Forum is for 'Seekers" & every reply needs to be approved by a moderator so it takes a while before the posts go up,,,,,not ideal to carry on a discussion,it would be good to read the ToS(Terms of Service) & the definitions of each Forum described in each section in a Thread "Newbies Please Read",,,,,,What is the Outer Court" etc....      

And Welcome also to lifeszero

That is how  our Beloved Brother Joe's unique style of posting goes,,,,,,read between the lines & you will be Blessed,,,,,read Gods Word & you will be Blessed,,,,,,,double portion of Blessings in every post!!!!!

My dear friend,,,,,,,,,Hatred is not any part or kind of love,it is the complete opposite ,,,,,,,& as long as you LIVE Gods Word,Breathe Gods Word,speak Gods Word & share Gods Word then it is being used WELL,,,,,,,,

God Bless you Both                                                                              With love-in Christ,Kwik