• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Eha said:

natural facts show simply our condition. if we look on hurting, painful natural facts (sick, hungry and so on) faith doesnt not "overrule" those facts. it doesnt work that way.
shortly - if you are sick, hungry, too poor to pay yours appartment, what ever, in the Bible is described WHY it is so. Faith simply help us accept those rules and act right. 
physical world is simply reflection of spiritual world. 
spiritual rules affects our every day physical life.
faith is believe that is so , thats why it help us accept truth, act right and let Father fix that "natural fact"
healing, get money to pay, get food when hungry..
we call them " miracles" simply because we dont know well those rules.

very shortly that Father did reveal to me so far. 

That's not what the Bible says, You have more faith in natural facts, then you do in Biblical truths.

Natural facts say we are sick, [Or whatever], But the Biblical truths say we are healed, Blessed, delivered, Over-comer's, victorious more than conquerors and always triumph.

I will rather belive God's words of truth that natural facts.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

2 hours ago, Alan Hales said:

That's not what the Bible says, You have more faith in natural facts, then you do in Biblical truths.

lie

But the Biblical truths say we are healed

lie. in NT Paul talk about, why is so many sick people among christians. he say step by step, what to do, to get well and he talk about spiritual rules, that we must follow, to get well.

maybe its time to read Bible again? 

1 hour ago, Eha said:

lie

lie. in NT Paul talk about, why is so many sick people among christians. he say step by step, what to do, to get well and he talk about spiritual rules, that we must follow, to get well.

maybe its time to read Bible again? 

[1]Since when has saying what the Bible says, Been a lie??.

[2]Show me what Paul said about sick people, I know people get sick, But there are three main reasons why,

[1]Lack of knowledge, God said His people have gone into captivity through no knowledge, and He goes a step further, by saying His people are destroyed through lack of knowledge.

But Jesus said those who know the truth will be set free.

[2]Lack of faith, See how many times Jesus says things like, "Your faith has made you whole, or, According to your faith be it done unto you".

[3] Sin or disobedience, That will always hinder the blessings of God.

But those who know the Biblical truths, believe them, and they are walking right with God, and standing on His [YES & AMEN" promises, Will always be healed.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

Since when has saying what the Bible says, Been a lie??.

didnt say that.

[2]Show me what Paul said about sick people, I know people get sick, But there are three main reasons why,

study Bible...

well, i guess after You study Bible, we can go on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

It is a fact that man cannot walk on water

It is a fact that you cannot feed 5000 people with a boys Lunch

Its a fact you cannot turn water into wine

Its a fact that you cannot raise the dead

But the truth is, with God ALL things are possible and facts can be swept away by the will of God

God can and does heal the sick, and yet we are all bound to die.  We are each appointed a time, and this life is not our goal, and this earth is not our home.  I used to go to a "word of faith" church so my take on God's healing  is some what messy. In that church if you were sick and did not get healed, then you simply lacked the faith to be healed. And that's just wrong. Why some people are healed and some are not, I just don't know. But I know back when I was under the influence of that nonsense I would look at people like Joni Erickson Tada and scorn her for lack of faith. When God has used your disability to reach more people than I could ever hope to.

Always remember....God's will and God's purpose is supreme, and if he doesn't remove the thorn from our side, then He gives us the grace to deal with it.

His will be done

Edited by Riverwalker

1 hour ago, Eha said:

didnt say that.

study Bible...

1 hour ago, Eha said:

didnt say that.

study Bible...

Yes you did, Because when I said what the Bible says, And here it is, "the Biblical truths say we are healed".

You said, "Lie".

The reason I said show me what Paul said about sick people, I wanted you to give me scriptures, Then I would have tod you that you are going by man's experiences, rather than the word of God.

So from now on, Please stick to what the Bible says, instead of your own opinions.

33 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

It is a fact that man cannot walk on water

It is a fact that you cannot feed 5000 people with a boys Lunch

Its a fact you cannot turn water into wine

Its a fact that you cannot raise the dead

But the truth is, with God ALL things are possible and facts can be swept away by the will of God

God can and does heal the sick, and yet we are all bound to die.  We are each appointed a time, and this life is not our goal, and this earth is not our home.  I used to go to a "word of faith" church so my take on God's healing  is some what messy. In that church if you were sick and did not get healed, then you simply lacked the faith to be healed. And that's just wrong. Why some people are healed and some are not, I just don't know. But I know back when I was under the influence of that nonsense I would look at people like Joni Erickson Tada and scorn her for lack of faith. When God has used your disability to reach more people than I could ever hope to.

Always remember....God's will and God's purpose is supreme, and if he doesn't remove the thorn from our side, then He gives us the grace to deal with it.

His will be done

Who said man cannot walk on water??, Peter was a man, and he walked on water. If God tells you to walk on water, you can do it. NEVER LIMIT GOD.

Who said we can't feed the 5000??. Jesus expected His disciples to feed the 5000, Matt 14: 15--16.

Who said we cannot turn water into wine, The same Jesus that did the miracles, is in us, and He said we would do the same works as He did.

Who said we can't raise the dead?? Jesus told us to raise the dead, [And I have].

Our appointed time to die, is when we reach 120 years, and if anyone dies before that time, we can, and should raise them up. 

But there are three main reasons why,

[1]Lack of knowledge, God said His people have gone into captivity through no knowledge, and He goes a step further, by saying His people are destroyed through lack of knowledge.

But Jesus said those who know the truth will be set free.

[2]Lack of faith, See how many times Jesus says things like, "Your faith has made you whole, or, According to your faith be it done unto you".

[3] Sin or disobedience, That will always hinder the blessings of God.

But those who know the Biblical truths, believe them, and they are walking right with God, and standing on His [YES & AMEN" promises, Will always be healed.

God said if we don't remove the thorns from our side, He wont, Because He has done all He is going to do about sickness and thorns, [Whatever those thorns might be],

And He has given us the power and authority to move the thorn sand bind sickness.

You said,

, "His will be done", But you have to let it be done by taking your God given authority. Because God's will is abundant life, that means no sickness, no poverty, no defeated circumstances in our lives. Jesus said, we should pray, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,  There is no sickness, poverty or defeated people in heaven.

God's will won't be done if we don't do it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, Alan Hales said:

Who said man cannot walk on water??, Peter was a man, and he walked on water. If God tells you to walk on water, you can do it. NEVER LIMIT GOD.

Who said we can't feed the 5000??. Jesus expected His disciples to feed the 5000, Matt 14: 15--16.

Who said we cannot turn water into wine, The same Jesus that did the miracles, is in us, and He said we would do the same works as He did.

Who said we can't raise the dead?? Jesus told us to raise the dead, [And I have].

Our appointed time to die, is when we reach 120 years, and if anyone dies before that time, we can, and should raise them up. 

God said if we don't remove the thorns from our side, He wont, Because He has done all He is going to do about sickness and thorns, [Whatever those thorns might be],

And He has given us the power and authority to move the thorn sand bind sickness.

You said,

2 Cor 12:  And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This is not "God said if we don't remove the thorns from our side, He wont, Because He has done all He is going to do about sickness and thorns" this is God saying there is a purpose for the thorn and I will give you the grace to deal with it. Pardon me, but sickness is a part of life, not a punishment for lacking faith or faithfulness...that's just evil. I rebuke that nonsense

and I am sure this is just a misstatement on your part but"Who said we can't raise the dead?? Jesus told us to raise the dead, [And I have]." No you certainly have not, if that occu8red in your presence it was the power of God, and not you

The apostle John lived to be 90...so are you saying he was faithless and disobedient because he did not live to be 120??  NONSENSE

The apostles did not do the loaves and fishes miracle. Jesus did

Peter tried and failed......he was a lousy Christian?

You have placed yourself on the throne of God, and He would like it back

YOU can do no miracles. YOU can change no facts. If God in His infinite wisdom choose to do a miracle through you...it is HIS will, in His Time, In His Purpose and For someone else   not you

And why did God let Paul suffer that thorn in this his side?  "lest I should be exalted above measure"

You are exalted above measure. There is nothing special about you, you have no special talent, no special skill, no power

God uses our availability not our ability.

In His Time, For His Purpose, In His Will, In His power

The FACT is no miracle was ever done by man

I apologize if I got a little rough, but DANG!

Peace...out

Edited by Riverwalker

11 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

2 Cor 12:  And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This is not "God said if we don't remove the thorns from our side, He wont, Because He has done all He is going to do about sickness and thorns" this is God saying there is a purpose for the thorn and I will give you the grace to deal with it. Pardon me, but sickness is a part of life, not a punishment for lacking faith or faithfulness...that's just evil. I rebuke that nonsense

and I am sure this is just a misstatement on your part but"Who said we can't raise the dead?? Jesus told us to raise the dead, [And I have]." No you certainly have not, if that occu8red in your presence it was the power of God, and not you

The apostle John lived to be 90...so are you saying he was faithless and disobedient because he did not live to be 120??  NONSENSE

The apostles did not do the loaves and fishes miracle. Jesus did

Peter tried and failed......he was a lousy Christian?

You have placed yourself on the throne of God, and He would like it back

YOU can do no miracles. YOU can change no facts. If God in His infinite wisdom choose to do a miracle through you...it is HIS will, in His Time, In His Purpose and For someone else   not you

And why did God let Paul suffer that thorn in this his side?  "lest I should be exalted above measure"

You are exalted above measure. There is nothing special about you, you have no special talent, no special skill, no power

God uses our availability not our ability.

In His Time, For His Purpose, In His Will, In His power

The FACT is no miracle was ever done by man

I apologize if I got a little rough, but DANG!

Peace...out

Please note, Jesus DIDN'T say He wouldn't move Paul's thorn, DID HE, No, He said "My Grace, [His willingness to show Himself strong on our behalf] is all Paul needed.

The moment we bind anything, IT IS BOUND, because the moment we bind, we are met with God's power to have the victory.

Besides, Paul's thorn wasn't sickness. It was an attack from the devil, Every Christian who is doing things for God, will be attacked by the devil, BUT, we can and should overcome those attacks.  

Sickness might be a part of the natural life, But not of the Kingdom of God's life, Jesus has redeemed us from sickness, and all we have to do, is believe it, live right and walk in divine health.

I was the one who God used to raise the dead, and God uses man [Including me] to do miracles.

I know the disciples didn't feed the 5000, But they could have if they believed, Because Jesus told them to, Jesus told Peter to walk on water, and he did, So the disciples could have done what Jesus told them to do. And those of us who know the Bible, know what God's will is, It's that we live the abundant life that Jesus come to give us, It's a life free from sickness and worldly troubles.

But please note, Jesus said we "Might" have abundant life, It's up to us to either believe and receive the abundant life, or doubt and do without it.

Born again Christians ARE seated in heavenly places with Christ, who is at the right hand of God, Eph 1: 19--23. Eph 2: 6. The right hand of God, is the place of absolute power and authority,

And Jesus has given us the power and authority.

God does  have time for our victories, IT'S NOW, The Bible says, "NOW is the time of your salvation", Salvation is all inclusive, and apart from saved from sin, it means healed, delivered prosperous, among other things.

I know what you said, is a misstatement.

The last thing that God said about how long we can live, is, 120 years, Your argument is with God, Not with me. PLUS, just because some Biblical characters get sick, or die early, It doesn't change God's word.

You are trying to change God's word by using peoples experience., God won't change His word to agree with your beliefs, You will have to change your beliefs to agree with God's word.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

simple :) + 1

On March 16, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Eha said:

natural facts show simply our condition. if we look on hurting, painful natural facts (sick, hungry and so on) faith doesnt not "overrule" those facts. it doesnt work that way.
shortly - if you are sick, hungry, too poor to pay yours appartment, what ever, in the Bible is described WHY it is so. Faith simply help us accept those rules and act right. 
physical world is simply reflection of spiritual world. 
spiritual rules affects our every day physical life.
faith is believe that is so , thats why it help us accept truth, act right and let Father fix that "natural fact"
healing, get money to pay, get food when hungry..

we call them " miracles" simply because we dont know well those rules.

very shortly that Father did reveal to me so far.