Alan Hales

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

The difference between natural facts and Biblical truths.

A natural fact is, “Information used as evidence”, for instance, a pain in a person’s body,

Is informing them that it’s evident that something is wrong. [And that is a natural fact].

But the Biblical truth says, by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, Jesus has taken our sicknesses,

Infirmities and pains. And faith in what the Bible says, will always overrule natural facts.

Once as I was scrolling through the TV channels, I saw Sherlock Holmes, and he said to Watson,

“We have been looking at the facts, we need to look at the truth”.

What are you looking at today, The natural facts, or the Biblical truths?.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen- You said: But the Biblical truth says, by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, Jesus has taken our sicknesses,

Isaiah .53:5

4Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.5But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.6All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.…

Jesus went to the cross to die for our sins and through His stripes we are healed !

(He forgave and forgives our sins if we accept Him as our personal  Lord and Savior)

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 1/21/2016 at 4:01 AM, Alan Hales said:

A natural fact is, “Information used as evidence”, for instance, a pain in a person’s body,

Is informing them that it’s evident that something is wrong. [And that is a natural fact].

But the Biblical truth says, by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, Jesus has taken our sicknesses,

Infirmities and pains. And faith in what the Bible says, will always overrule natural facts.

Once as I was scrolling through the TV channels, I saw Sherlock Holmes, and he said to Watson....
What are you looking at today, The natural facts....
or the Biblical truths?

:thumbsup:

Amen Beloved, The Nature

But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing,
and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12:7-19

Of The Truth

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;
and greater works than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

Is Jesus

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

There may be some error floating around Christian circles in this area.  There are "name it and claim it" people who say that in spite of the pain, people should claim that they are healed.  So once I did this because they told me my healing is done in heaven so I should confess it as though it were already done.  So I did this in spite of considerable neck pain which prevented me from moving my head.  As I walked home God started talking to my heart, telling me I had lied.  He told me that like a witness in a court, I could only testify to things I had seen, heard, felt, smelled etc.  So I repented of my sin as I walked.  Within a few hours the pain and stiffness had left me.  

A doctor cannot investigate symptoms unless he is informed of them.  If we go to the doctor and claim we are fine and nothing hurts but we have a broken bone and are experiencing muscle contractions and we hide the swelling, the bone won't be set and won't repair itself properly.  I can't imagine the Good Physician healing us if we lie to Him either.  Since one of the Hebrew names of God is the God Who heals, we should always acknowledge Him as the ultimate healer.  It is God Who created our bodies in a such a way that they can repair themeselves to a large extent most of the time.  But help from man is sometimes necessary so that they heal correctly.  Sometime God does miracles and repairs things that may take several surgeries, and even does it better.  But this is not always the case.  Our God is full of grace and tender mercies.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

Why does it have to be a choice between the two?  God gave us the natural facts and a brain for a reason.  To ignore the natural facts is to ignore the creation of God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

The blessings of Abraham.

Alan Hales posted a topic in Worthy Welcome

The blessings of Abraham. Galatians 3: 29 says, “If you are Christ’s then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise”, What Promise, That in Abraham shall all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Look at Yahweh's WORD: That's VERY GOOD ! for everyone included in the PROMISE.  
On January 21, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Alan Hales said:

Once as I was scrolling through the TV channels, I saw Sherlock Holmes, and he said to Watson,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

not sure if this is even the natural fact your speaking to But, Paul said, every man is without excuse cause all creation testifies to the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/21/2016 at 5:01 AM, Alan Hales said:

Modern humans are brainwashed by education to think that everything should be evidenced for them to believe. This is not how this reality works. In this reality, humans have to rely on faith to reach a truth.

First, there are different categories of truths and not all of them can be evidenced. History, especial the part older than 2000 years, can hardly be evidenced. The nature of history as a category of truths is that it is a result of human witnessing which can hardly be evidenced. An event or a figure was famous enough in the past for humans to choose to record them down, that's basically what history is. All today's humans even lost almost all the first hand documents written in ancient scrolls for any piece of history older than 2000 years. We have to put our faith in believing the existing second handed writings to get a clue on what could possibly happened. Human history as a whole demand faith to believe. 

Do black holes exist? Is the earth revolving around the sun? 99% humans don't even bother to examine the evidence. Or will you be able to show me your evidence of the existence of black holes ?

In the end, we choose to swallow with faith about what have been said by a small group of humans acting as direct witnesses (i.e., those we call scientists) in order to get to such a truth. So even in the case of science, 99% human actually don't have the direct evidence before they get the truth that black holes exist (or do they?). That's the typical way of how a truth is conveyed among humans in our reality!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Hawkins said:

Modern humans are brainwashed by education to think that everything should be evidenced for them to believe. This is not how this reality works. In this reality, humans have to rely on faith to reach a truth.

Amen. Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed (Jn 20:29).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

On 2/11/2016 at 0:37 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:thumbsup:

Amen Beloved, The Nature

But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing,
and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12:7-19

Of The Truth

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;
and greater works than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

Is Jesus

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

Love, Your Brother Joe

Even the beasts have it right...