silviawang

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

The Christianity, Islam, Judaism are the different religion but apotheosis the same GOD,isn

Edited by silviawang

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

That is a good question.

The God of Judaism is the same one we worship. The god of islam is not the same as our God. Many people have claimed it is, yet if you see what islam claims about Allah, you will see that allah is not our God.

The roots of Christianity are in Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Judaism points to Messiah, to Jesus. Islam is a distortion of the bible. In my opinion, islam is of the devil. Please do not be fooled into thinking islam has any standing with God. It doesnt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Silvia,

The Word of God is quite clear;

Ac

If the Jew can not be saved, how to explain their enigmatical history?just for to be evidence the exist of GOD?

Guest NewPilgrim

I try to avoid long posts as much as I can, I struggle reading through them myself, so I apologise that the following is a bit lengthy, but I thought it might be worth going into detail, given your concerns.

Here's a brief summary of the following, should it prove a little overwhelming:

Judaism: Right God, wrong messiah (they say he hasnt come yet)

Islam: wrong god (moon god) no messiah, just a great prophet (Mohammed)

Christianity: Rooted in Judaism - Right God (God of Abraham) right Messiah (Jesus Christ) and the fulfilling of Judaism as God intended (Gods chosen people, the Jews, will worship Jesus Christ in unison with non-Jews)

Judaism

As Dr. Luke has said, Judaism (that is the "religion" of the Jews today as it always has been) Is the root of the Christian faith. Judaism was born from Gods Covenant with Abraham in Genesis 12: "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you." and was further demonstrtated in the account of Moses when God commanded him to lead "my people" out of Egypt away from Pharoah.

However, this same Judaism prophecies the Messiah who will perfom miracles, re-establish the nation Israel as a great nation and rule them as a king. Jesus Christ of Nazereth (Yeshuah Baryoseph Minetzeret) is that Messiah, but the Jews have rejected him (on the whole) because they expected a warrior king and what they got was a humble carpenter.

The things that the Jews expect of Messiah WILL happen and it will be Jesus who returns to fulfill them. What the Jews do not understand is that Messiah has already been to complete some of the tasks alloted to him. There is no point in asking men to repent when you are standing over them with a crown and a sword, that would not be a true repentance or a true show of love, which is why Messiah has given the message of forgiveness and repentance and victory over death and then left us bodily for a time to give us time to "digest" and respond sincerely, before he starts ruling over us from his earthly throne.

The early christians were a mix of both Jewish people and "gentiles" (everyone who is not Jewish) so there would have been many Jews at that time who believed that Yeshua is the messiah and who also practiced things like the passover meal, we call these "Messianic Jews" and they are the way that God has always intended the Jewish nation to be. Its worth noting that until recently the "Messianic Jew" movement was all but dead, but since Nation Israel was re-instated to Jerusalem, Messianic Judaism has slowly been on the increase and is gaining slow but steady momentum. Many of us believe that this is fulfilling part of the "end-time" prophecies.

Islam

Islam, the muslim religion, began 600 years after the death and resurrection of Christ. Muslims claim that Allah is the God of their father Abraham and that he is not a "moon-god" despite popular opinion.

Historically however, it is shown that Mohammed, the founder of Islam, overheard Jewish Rabbis arguing that the Jewish nation was split over the claim that Yeshua was God incarnate and so in an over-enthusiastic reaction, he ran into the temple where his own father worshipped more than 30 Idols and he tore them all down except for one, the moon-god "Allah" (which is why there is a moon symbol on palestinian flags to this day) and he declared that this was the one true god, and the same God that the Jews worship.

Muslims very strongly deny this allegation and claim that Allah is indeed the God of Abraham and they claim their own "Abrahams blessing" by tracing their bloodline back to Abraham through ISHMAEL (Abrahams illegitamate son) and it seems somehow fitting when you read the prophetic word given to Hagar, by an angel, when she fell pregnant with Ishmael:

Gen 16:11  The angel of the LORD said to her further, "Behold, you are with child, And you will bear a son; And you shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction.

Gen 16:12  "He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand {will be} against everyone, And everyone's hand {will be} against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

[Note: Judaism has moved predominantly west over 2000 years and Islam, until its recent spread, has remained predominantly eastern. Also, the Jews hold the WEST bank of Jordan in Israel, leaving Palestine on the EAST]

Further on, in chapter 17, should there be any quarrel over who is the son that will fulfill the covenant with Abraham, we have this message from the LORD:

Gen 17:19  But God said, "No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

Gen 17:20  "As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.

Gen 17:21  "But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year."

Islam is not the covenant nation and its god "allah" is not the god of Abraham, the one true God "I AM" ("Yahweh" in hebrew)

Yahweh wrote the bible through the hand of his many prophets and disciples. Muslims claim that he wrote the Old testament (the two Jewish scrolls called "Torah and "Tenach") and that he also wrote the q'huran, but not the New Testament. If you ever care to study the q'huran a little, you will soon see that it clearly cannot and indeed IS NOT the writing of the same God. Many fundamental issues in the Bible and in the q'huran clearly contradict one another.

I hope this has been beneficial and not too confusing.

Shalom (God's peace)

Guest NewPilgrim

Silvia, to answer you briefly: The Jew can indeed be saved, the same as any other, through acceptance of Jesus Christ as Messiah, Son of God and God incarnate.

Prophecies in Isaiah, Joel, Jeremiah and other Old testament books tell us that not only will Jews be saved, but that God has a particular part for them in the second coming of Christ and his thousand year reign on earth. These "Messianic Jews", as I have previously stated, are growing in number and are representative of Gods true intentions for Israel. Part of end time prophecies is that God will call back his people from all nations to reclaim their homeland, which is happening as we speak (both messianinc and orthadox Jew).

Israel was re-instated to a small part of Jordan in 1948 by the UN; and as the result of frequent attacks by Palestinians, including 6 major assaults of which 2 were "sneak-attacks", Israel has gained more territory each time. Its also worth noting that Israel has always been outnumbered and never by any less than 30-1.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

If the Jew can not be saved, how to explain their enigmatical history?just for to be evidence the exist of GOD?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Jew can be saved, the same way we can be saved, by accepting Jesus.

Praise the Lord for His grace and mercy.

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course Jews can be saved. They cannot be saved through Judaism, though. They can only be saved through Yeshua/Jesus.

I am to be a Christian for three reasons:

1. some special opportunity I know GOD(I dare not to say this was the calling, because I have not been good enough)

2. I think the ethic of Protestantism is so reasonable ,it just solved a lot of my muddle, before I know it ,I had never dream there has so perfect an ethic in the world.

3. the miracle of Jew ,so I respect Jew

in fact I am very afraid of Islam, because it is so strict to the women ,I had had a glance of Alcoran, just saw that

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Silvia Wang,

I am to be a Christian for three reasons:

1. some special opportunity I know GOD(I dare not to say this was the calling, because I have not been good enough)

2. I think the ethic of Protestantism is so reasonable ,it just solved a lot of my muddle, before I know it ,I had never dream there has so perfect an ethic in the world.

3. the miracle of Jew ,so I respect Jew

I praise the God and Father of my Lord Jesus for you. You are certainly "worthy of His calling" because He has said if you will humble yourself and seek my face, I will save you. (I am paraphrasing that.) God loves those who sincerely seek to know Him. Please pray that God reveal Himself to you through the person of His Son - Jesus Christ. Then if you have a Christian Bible, please read the book of John in the New Testament.

in fact I am very afraid of Islam, because it is so strict to the women ,I had had a glance of Alcoran, just saw that