• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.72
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Do you find one's view of the end times to be a matter of salvation?

No I do not. But there is a warning in Revelation that everyone needs to take a look at. 

Revelation 22:18-19 

A Warning

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

No one said you were wrong. Those are your words.

Nobody used the word "wrong" but when someone describes the "right" way the implication is that those who disagree are wrong.  

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

A person with oppositional conversational style is a person who, in conversation, disagrees with and corrects whatever you say. He or she may do this in a friendly way, or a belligerent way, but this person frames remarks in opposition to whatever you venture.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.72
  • Days Won:  226

25 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

A person with oppositional conversational style is a person who, in conversation, disagrees with and corrects whatever you say. He or she may do this in a friendly way, or a belligerent way, but this person frames remarks in opposition to whatever you venture.

Another name for " a know it all" ?

41 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Nobody used the word "wrong" but when someone describes the "right" way the implication is that those who disagree are wrong.  

The people you are thinking are telling you that you are "wrong" are people who would come right out and tell you that you are wrong. Your own words about whether there will even be a Tribulation indicate a lack of understanding of Scripture, no matter what position you may hold about the timing of the Rapture or even the existence of one.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Vendtre said:

Wow....now your support of Trump makes much more sense.

My status as an evangelical has nothing to do with Trump.  Can you please train your focus on something besides him for one minute?  I am telling you that Scripture is not debatable; the Bible is inerrant.  If you believe otherwise you're simply misguided.  Read your Bible, Vendtre.  It's not a pick and choose type discourse; God has laid it out for us.

1 minute ago, Rick_Parker said:

The people you are thinking are telling you that you are "wrong" are people who would come right out and tell you that you are wrong. Your own words about whether there will even be a Tribulation indicate a lack of understanding of Scripture, no matter what position you may hold about the timing of the Rapture or even the existence of one.

There are those that do not believe the rapture is biblical and make a descent case for their view.

The only thing you or I know for sure is that God wins in the end.  The rest is just a guess.  And I believe God intended it that way. 

I have long since moved past spending time on the end times, as long as I am redeemed it will all work out in the end. 

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

My status as an evangelical has nothing to do with Trump.  Can you please train your focus on something besides him for one minute?  I am telling you that Scripture is not debatable; the Bible is inerrant.  If you believe otherwise you're simply misguided.  Read your Bible, Vendtre.  It's not a pick and choose type discourse; God has laid it out for us.

Yes, the scripture in the bible is inerrant, your interpretation of it is not. 

59 minutes ago, Vendtre said:

Do you find one's view of the end times to be a matter of salvation?

The only thing that is salvational is faith in Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Vendtre said:

But it was accurate. She dismissed the other views with a wave of her hand as if they do not exist.  That is not the case, all three views have their supporters and their biblical support.  To pretend they do not exist does nobody any good.  This is how she seems to address politics as well.

So who is 'she'?