IGNORED

JESUS - On earth in the Millennium? Questions to consider.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Thanks.

Do you believe our flesh will rise?

Hi n2thelight,

I do appreciate you thinking upon God`s word. God has given us a certain amount of knowledge in His word for us to understand (by His Spirit through faith) concerning our being changed. It causes us to appreciate & trust our Lord knowing that He desires for us to know what He is doing.

The Apostle Paul tells us by the Holy Spirit that `what you sow is not made alive unless it dies.` (1 Cor. 15: 36) So the `seed` (v. 37) is our inner self, the spirit, (our will, mind & emotions - image of God) made like unto Christ, will be `clothed` (2 Cor. 5: 1 - 5) with a `spiritual body, `(1 Cor. 15: 44).

`Flesh & blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;...` (1 Cor. 15: 50) & remember there was no body in the tomb. Jesus` body had been changed. And our bodies will also be changed in a twinkling of an eye. Thus I do not believe our flesh will rise, but -

`....we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, & this mortal must put on immortality.` (1 Cor. 15: 52 & 53)

Blessings, Marilyn.

9 hours ago, Thallasa said:

For me it has never made sense that Jesus would rule from earth . But ??

Hi Thallasa,

I`m glad you are considering more of the Lord Jesus Christ & where He rules from. I would like to further this study but with another aspect on another thread. This may help you in your thinking & study of God`s word.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, we must rely on Jesus Christs own words, for they are faithful and true.  Ezk 43 : 7 -  He said (being Christ), 'Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet.  This is where I will dwell among the Israelites forever.  The house of Israel will never again defile my name.  This being the Temple in Jerusalem.

Now if we know the words of Jesus are faithful and true, we then know that He will do as He says.  This is the place of my throne, this is the place for the soles of my feet, this is where I will live among the Israelites forever.  We should praise God that Jesus will do as He has promised.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv,

And we see what the Lord means when He says `live.`

`Go tell my servant David, Thus says the Lord, "Would you build a house for me to dwell in? For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought the children of Israel up from Egypt, even to this day, but have moved about in a tent & in a tabernacle. In all the places where I have WALKED  with all the children of Israel, have I ever spoken a word to anyone..."Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"

.....Also the Lord tells you that He will make you a house.....your seed after you ....shall build a house for my NAME....` (2 Sam. 5 - 7,  11 - 13)

Marilyn.