• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

37 minutes ago, other one said:

actually God himself sends this deception.

God sends the "strong delusion" which allows the deception to be accepted as truth. IOW He blinds people to the truth because "they loved not the truth".  There is a fundamental spiritual principle which has always been true.  Those who resist the light are blinded. Those who love the light are given more light.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

57 minutes ago, other one said:

actually God himself sends this deception.

Yes he does and it's always puzzled me as to why he would do that. But then I believe I found the answer. If you check scripture (I'm sorry that I can't remember chapter and verse), he only sends the delusion to those who are already perishing. In other words he only deceives those that have gone too far and are irredeemable. I'm guessing that there is hope for everybody else, even those who are deluded by Satan. Because many people can be deluded and then turn to Christ and then their eyes will be opened and the delusion disappears. When God himself personally deludes you then he has lost all hope for you.

But even then, why delude somebody even when they are damned? Why would God do this? Why not just wait and later judge them on judgement day?

Well, I believe the Bible tells us that God does that so that prophecy can be fulfilled. In other words, he needs these deluded people to bring about the evil that is to come. Satan operates behind the scenes in the spiritual realm, but he still needs willing people to carry out his work here on Earth. God knows that by sending these people a strong delusion they will continue to work for Satan and bring about the required geopolitical climate that is needed for the antiChrist to rise to power.

Only my guess of course but I'm sure that it's all in the New Testament somewhere. If I have time, I may try to find these verses and dig them all out.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, OakWood said:

But even then, why delude somebody even when they are damned? Why would God do this? Why not just wait and later judge them on judgement day?

Because one aspect of the judgement of those who reject the truth, the true Gospel, and Christ, is to be deceived by the Antichrist into false idolatrous worship. Scripture says that the whole world will go after him. This is a reference to the whole unbelieving world.  There are many today who are presented with the true Gospel but reject it. Many are turning to Atheism, paganism, New Ageism, and the cults. That is their choice.

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 2/26/2016 at 11:00 AM, Reinitin said:

But, that time wont come till the full number of the gentiles come in then the one that restrains is removed and God gives the world over to it deception?

Hi Reinitin,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

The times of the Gentiles only will be fulfilled (Luke 21.24) after the seventieth week. During all the Great Tribulation, many gentiles will be saved (Revelation 7.9,14).

If the apostasy was to take place only after the rapture of the Church, Jesus wouldn’t need alert the disciples:

·         “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.” (Matthew 24.4).

·         For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one now restraining will do so until he is out of the way,” (2Thess 2.7 – HCSB)

As to removal of One that restrains the antichrist, this will come about with the apostasy. The more apostasy increases, the less space the Spirit of Jesus will have to open minds and hearts. When there isn’t place to Jesus’ Spirit convince the people (John 16.8), namely, when each one already has done their choice (hence Revelation 22.11), the antichrist (the Wicked – 2Thess 2.8) will be revealed.

Thereafter, in all the seventieth week will there be only the outgrowth of the seed in times gone by planted. No seed will be sow (hence Matthew 25.8,9).