IGNORED

Is it wrong of a believer today , not to go to church ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

I believe the Bible says we are to be apart of the local Church & work in it , support the Pastor, support each other, grow and serve the Lord & take the Gospel out into the community.  If you look hard , you will find that Lovely Small Bible believing CHurches do exist and have some wonderful people and some not so wonderful people just like our own families. 

I'm more in favor of lowering my personal demands & a changing my attitude towards the Church and seeking belonging & serving Christ through the Local Church and trying to make it a better place..... Too many times I hear people gossip, whine about their selfish complaints that "people did this", or "someone didn't do that"  and are generally very easily offended. 

"Ask not what your Church can do for you , but what you can do for your Church!"  :)Hate the sin but love & forgive the sinner (repeatedly)  as we try to be good soldiers in Christ and hold the line  with GOD Almighty since we are in enemy territory until Christ Jesus Returns. 

I have to disagree with your statement, the bible does not at any time, nor says in scripture that we are to be a part of a local church this is not what scripture tells us, and so if it is in there, I would like to see that scripture.? but you will not see it, for it is not there,

you can still take the word of God ,out to the world and through all that you come into contact with , and so you cannot place the church as a requirement by the bible for that is not what it tells us,

I watched a video yesterday ,the title is  that says( divided by truth, or united by error,) its a great teaching video , short and to the point in truth  by 119 ministries, check it out, I think you will like it and be blessed.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Sinner Saved you might not like to attend a Church - that is up to you, but the NT believers gathered together in Churches. The Jewish people attended Synagogues and NT Christians gathered together to worship, to teach the Bible, to disciple and to serve one another, to fellowship in Churches. There are plenty of scriptures to post to show that. Here are just a few.

Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Pastors/Overseers and Deacons

1Tim 3:1-13

1 aIt is a trustworthy statement: if any man aspires to the boffice of 1overseer, it is a fine work he desires to do.

2 1aAn overseer, then, must be above reproach, bthe husband of one wife, ctemperate, prudent, respectable, dhospitable, eable to teach,

3 anot addicted to wine 1or pugnacious, but gentle, peaceable, bfree from the love of money.

4 He must be one who amanages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity

5 (but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of athe church of God?),

6 and not a new convert, so that he will not become aconceited and fall into the bcondemnation 1incurred by the devil.

7 And he must ahave a good reputation with bthose outside the church, so that he will not fall into reproach and cthe snare of the devil.

8 aDeacons likewise must be men of dignity, not 1double-tongued, 2bor addicted to much wine 2cor fond of sordid gain,

9 abut holding to the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience.

10 aThese men must also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons if they are beyond reproach.

11 1Women must likewise be dignified, anot malicious gossips, but btemperate, faithful in all things.

12 aDeacons must be bhusbands of only one wife, and 1cgood managers of their children and their own households.

13 For those who have served well as deacons aobtain for themselves a 1high standing and great confidence in the faith that is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 3:14-15"These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly: But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.”

2 Timothy 4:1-4      "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

thank you davida, that is great scripture, and it may have proven me ,to be to quick at saying what I did, ?

BUT , let us look at scripture and lets look at what I said,? shall we ?

not to make any excuses first of all, for if I am wrong, I am wrong  and you have scripture to show the system of a church, and positions, but it does not work today , if the leaders in positions are not feeding the sheep, and under the guideline and new laws we have today , the structure of the church is not going to be as it was ment to be, but the false churches and the false teachings are now taking over so those that are enlighten to know better and the truth of Gods word and take it to heart and are in the spirit, of God, knows what I am talking about,

I stand corrected on your scripture and I was wrong , so forgive me, and I will  take this for a learning, thank you for the lesson, ,  we are all learning as brothers and sisters in the faith ,,

I think we can agree with that, So, I see what it says, Now, have you gone to a church that up holds this, instruction, and have not compromised, in the gathering together, and ask for money , and to be about making your self comfortable for we want all the people to be comfortable, ?

and we want to give them music, and maybe a little more music then the watered down word from the leader of the church, have you heard that , leader ,pastor , tell the people, about the rapture and how we get out of here pre trib teaching, ?

have the leader of the church tell the people, how hard the road is going to be, to get to heaven and not every one here today in church is going to make it, ?but if you say a prayer that's it, and your done, your saved ?

have they told the people about Hell and satan , will stop at nothing to ruin your life, and what the cost of being a believer is ?

that they will be hated , lose there jobs for talking and sharing the gospel, 

that we have no rights , and what we believed  etc,

the sernons I hear in church are that . Gods great and be Happy, and go out and love the world, and be nice, do good things,

I think from what the churches have come to be today , is a long way of what it was in the past,

I see today , that the American military are not allowed to talk about God or the bible, or they will be arrested and subjected to the ucmj,

everywhere we go , God is prohibited, and not allowed to be mentioned in the work place, in the schools etc, but the agendas is to be understanding and love everyone,

they are not feeding the sheep in the churches today , in fact they are so watered down, for they want the capacity of people to fill the churches and bring in the money so they have pay checks,and nice houses, and take trips to Jerusalem, and at the cost of the people tithing, what about those that have no food, need clothes, and want to know really who is God, not about the church and the operation of the church,,

I can say this for I was a helper in the church helped , in different areas, but it was not a gathering of the true and living God, it was about a social and gathering of , or meeting of people to go out and have a lot of fun, and there was no talk of the bible and God

so I see what the bible says in scripture, but what we have today , is not the same,? no one is reading there bible and seeking God, anymore, its not happening, the church has become a building of just people meeting,

we are in the last days, and many are still thinking we are going to have a revival, and God is going to do a great work,

I have mentioned all this for its truth ,over 35 years with churches and bible studies, and its not the same,?

times have changed,

so God has wrote His commandments on our hearts, He tells us we are the temple and the holy spirit dwells with in us,

and if we seek we will find Him, if we confess and surrender to Him our eyes are open, and our faith and spirit , will grow and follow the grace that is given,. the Son that died on the cross means a lot more, when it is a personal relationship, and the world is no longer pulling you in, but pushing you away.

there is a lot more , but that's my opinion,  and view, we are in the last days, and are we taking the coming of Jesus seriously, ?

blessings and peace,to you sister, I hope this does not offend anyone, it is said in love and a truth of observation, from my experience

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1980

On Monday, March 07, 2016 at 3:13 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay I know that first we are told not to give up the gathering of our selves, yes I know , but is there a problem to a devoted bible believing person to not go to church for they feel they are not learning or that it is not of the teachings that God intended ?

that it may not be doing justice, and or its not following biblical principles ?

I have gone to church for over thirty years , and now I have taken a rest , and done study of the bible on my own and worked on learning scriptures and the word of God , in a more rugged and intense effort, and come to a conclusion, that maybe something does not line up with all the time I devoted in church ?

but on the other hand, is it really violating the cause of this verse , or are we to follow what , God says in scripture come out of her and do not take and join in with her wrath and sins,

we see Jesus states that the people honor Him with there lips and there hearts are so far away?

we have that if we are not doers of the word then we are not really placing the faith in our lives, ?

can we be going to church religiously and still end up out side of the doors of the kingdom, and saying lord ,lord, and he says go away ? I never knew you?

for the time being I am studying and learning scripture and verses , going through dictionaries and strongs book, seeing and reading every thing I can, and its been a eye opening experience,  God has blessed me to seek Him and learn new things,

so would it be that church is not what it was meant to be from the past, for many endured the word all day long, and tioday if the music is not right people will leave church , if the airconditioner, or the chairs are un comfortable they leave,

what is it that we are to learn in a church that we cannot learn aside of it, and to gather in bible studies to be more in depth with study,

is the church what God wanted it to be in todays world,

then who is the tru and real saints, and the who is the called out ones , ?

do we go to church for a emotional satisfaction, and pleasing to the ears, or do we want to hear truth ,

for a sunday church meeting is most empty when foot ball games are on ?

so what are we doing in the churches, I am asking as a question, not judging, but to know , what the pros and cons are,

for many like church, and that's fine, BUT ! are you learning salvation ? are you being told how to be ready for  possible hard times and tribulations, and if anything, do we know what is the cost ? of really a believer that follows Christ ? or is it the building and a must, to show up and let others see you, and then live like none believers the rest of the time,

just curious, what do you think, and is it saving people and molding people for the times of trouble ahead, ?

many that I know that go to church , thinks God is mad at them and they are not doing there duty if they get a flat tire, or lose there job,

that God is punishing them ,

that is a i.e is this what we are to be thinking , going to church, ? do we really know God and are we going to church to learn how to place God in our everyday life ?many believers as they call them selves do not know the bible , do not read  it, and refuse, to put God first, before there wants and desires, so are we going to church to serve God , the building others , are self, or really come to our knees and surrender to the lord ?

this is all about trying to find meaning in going to church? 30 minutes to 45 ,minutes once a week is not going to help you , this is my observation and point of view, what do you all think ?thank you and blessings and peace to all

It is perfectly wrong for a believer today not to go to church if his or her reason for that is biblically wrong. For instance, the apostles/disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ could not go to the temples after the arrest and killing of Jesus Christ because the places were not safe. Today, it is expedient of every true believer to look for a right, bible believing, practising church to attend. And if you find yourself as a sincere disciple in a church not okay by you based on your conviction, you can get out and pray to get and join a true, good church.

2 hours ago, opportunitykenny said:

It is perfectly wrong for a believer today not to go to church if his or her reason for that is biblically wrong. For instance, the apostles/disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ could not go to the temples after the arrest and killing of Jesus Christ because the places were not safe. Today, it is expedient of every true believer to look for a right, bible believing, practising church to attend. And if you find yourself as a sincere disciple in a church not okay by you based on your conviction, you can get out and pray to get and join a true, good church.

you cannot say it is wrong not to go to a church, for a believer , a true called out saint is one that knows Gods word ,surrendered to the holy spirit and is filled by the spirit , and now you are the temple ,and the holy spirit dwells with in you, if you can find a church that is not caught up in false teachings and full of the secular beliefs , that be great join it, but

this is where, you are wrong for saying that if we don't go to church, then something is wrong with me, no.. that is not true, for I know now ,  way , way more ,

then I did sitting in a church, not getting feed and not knowing God, to be with a gathering of lost sheep, and no one to give you the life and death ,truth of the gospel is not correct,

I can tell you that most churches, will not tell a person., how much of a cost, to follow Jesus. and in todays world, that following Jesus could lead you to losing your job , your family, and your rights and life, they are not preaching that,. and if they were they would lose all of their members,

in stead everyone is saying how great God is and life will be a bowl of roses, and it will be okay , just tell God, and its fine,

they are not being honest with the people, they cannot give the real teachings, that this world is satans,

and to not be following the world and all that it does and holidays, in the church you do not learn discipline and truth , but away from church, if you are seeking God, honestly and reading your bible and wanting to know God, then you will see it in a different light,

you cannot substitute the real God and the real Jesus ,for a fake Jesus or made up God, that they talk about,

people are afraid today . to talk about God for around them is people listening ,and if you leave church, you are not talking freely about God, you are now watching not to say something ,that may offend someone, this is truth, did you know that you can get kicked out of  a few resteraunts if they see you blessing your food, for it offends people, and so God is to be silenced in our communities, and society,

please just look around and see where following Jesus will get you, ??, you can not follow rituals and religious traditions any more and say it is Gods will, for this is a lie also,

a true believer, follows God seeks and studies, places it in their life,  in all that they do, makes decisions according to what scripture says and not of the world, most will not watch television, for it is the devils church to learn and stay hanging on to the world by sex ,violence and drama, what is fashion, and how to get ahead in this world, the evil and lusts of the flesh , and what is on there is all evil,

hanging out in the bars and clubs are evil, there is no way you can serve two masters, the line is drawn, and many refuse to see this,

for they are not seeking God, we are the church, not a building, and as time goes on, and you will see, we have rejected the God in the bible and placed him with the other Gods in this world,, for we follow the masses and wide and broad is that road,...of people, we are not following the ways of God, its about us, and our self righteousness,, for we that continue in the world and the secular ways, have their reward, ,

blessings and peace, the truth is not easy , and many in church are not knowing what is the cost to believe,

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Several decades ago, Davida,  there was a common phrase I heard of the TRUTH >>

we don't "go to church",    we "are the church".

Simple, from Yahweh, Truth.   IF someone goes to church, but is not the church, they are not sved yet. and may never be.

By the time the Waldensians went elsewhere to have /be/ church - to assemble as followers of JESUS,

they could not go to the state run chruches - Yahweh did not permit it, in HIS WORD, nor in HIS SPIRIT.

LIkewise even later, the Anabaptists, true followers of JESUS in GOD'S WORD.

Governements, cult lteaders,  many places put them to death or drove them away.  That is how also the Apostles of JESUS were treated,  as JESUS said would happen.

So,  it's not a matter of "like" but of LIFE IN and obedience to JESUS.  Live and abide in Him, in union with HIM, likewise with all true believers everywhere on earth ((in union with Yahweh)).

21 hours ago, Davida said:

...you might not like to attend a Church ..............(( where ))  they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

Seek Yahweh,  

He is Always Faithful and True and never tickles the ears or turns , nay, any of His children from the truth to fables.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I don't know if it's 'wrong,' but sometimes I feel badly not going regularly. 

14 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you cannot say it is wrong not to go to a church, for a believer , a true called out saint is one that knows Gods word ,surrendered to the holy spirit and is filled by the spirit , and now you are the temple ,and the holy spirit dwells with in you, if you can find a church that is not caught up in false teachings and full of the secular beliefs , that be great join it, but

this is where, you are wrong for saying that if we don't go to church, then something is wrong with me, no.. that is not true, for I know now ,  way , way more ,

then I did sitting in a church, not getting feed and not knowing God, to be with a gathering of lost sheep, and no one to give you the life and death ,truth of the gospel is not correct,

I can tell you that most churches, will not tell a person., how much of a cost, to follow Jesus. and in todays world, that following Jesus could lead you to losing your job , your family, and your rights and life, they are not preaching that,. and if they were they would lose all of their members,

in stead everyone is saying how great God is and life will be a bowl of roses, and it will be okay , just tell God, and its fine,

they are not being honest with the people, they cannot give the real teachings, that this world is satans,

and to not be following the world and all that it does and holidays, in the church you do not learn discipline and truth , but away from church, if you are seeking God, honestly and reading your bible and wanting to know God, then you will see it in a different light,

you cannot substitute the real God and the real Jesus ,for a fake Jesus or made up God, that they talk about,

people are afraid today . to talk about God for around them is people listening ,and if you leave church, you are not talking freely about God, you are now watching not to say something ,that may offend someone, this is truth, did you know that you can get kicked out of  a few resteraunts if they see you blessing your food, for it offends people, and so God is to be silenced in our communities, and society,

please just look around and see where following Jesus will get you, ??, you can not follow rituals and religious traditions any more and say it is Gods will, for this is a lie also,

a true believer, follows God seeks and studies, places it in their life,  in all that they do, makes decisions according to what scripture says and not of the world, most will not watch television, for it is the devils church to learn and stay hanging on to the world by sex ,violence and drama, what is fashion, and how to get ahead in this world, the evil and lusts of the flesh , and what is on there is all evil,

hanging out in the bars and clubs are evil, there is no way you can serve two masters, the line is drawn, and many refuse to see this,

for they are not seeking God, we are the church, not a building, and as time goes on, and you will see, we have rejected the God in the bible and placed him with the other Gods in this world,, for we follow the masses and wide and broad is that road,...of people, we are not following the ways of God, its about us, and our self righteousness,, for we that continue in the world and the secular ways, have their reward, ,

blessings and peace, the truth is not easy , and many in church are not knowing what is the cost to believe,

The whole matter still comes to: It is perfectly wrong for a believer today not to go to church if his or her reason for that is biblically wrong.

Look you (no one) can claim to have done the right things when the reasons are wrong.

1 hour ago, opportunitykenny said:

The whole matter still comes to: It is perfectly wrong for a believer today not to go to church if his or her reason for that is biblically wrong.

Look you (no one) can claim to have done the right things when the reasons are wrong.

Hello opportunityKenny, I understand that what I said, many don't want to agree, I am not against church, for I was exposed to the lord through a church movement, and that is where I started my road to seek God, but prior to that I was raised a catholic, and wondered, what is this church stuff and religion all about ? and so when I was  adult I changed my faith to follow a Christian church, and learned, a system, but never really understanding God, so all that time for me, I did not know God,

I was in church for many years and did not know God, I did not even look at my bible, until a few years ago, and said , there is something missing and I need to see for my self, so I went to another church in search of God, the true God, and all that pastor would talk about is the Love of God, the passion of God,

and so I went to church three times a week for a short time and then realized, I was not being fed in the church, I was starved for the word and I could not get enough, and I craved for the word to where I had to study on my own watch videos, and finally, the holy spirit filled me to see the light of God through the scriptures , I was now ,m, looking at things and people a different way , I had love for my enemy, and I started to see what Jesus was really talking about in the scriptures,

and so I stop going to church and I am everyday , all the day long, study research, and praying, and I am closer to God then ever before, and it may seem wrong, but I can see false teaching in the churches now that I could not see when I did not seek God, and so I do not go to church , for the reason, that it does not fill me, and it is not enough to take the time to go , for I see many like my self lost in the building called church,

I believe that if there is a church that will have at least a solid bible teaching and a lesson of life that we live in to go with it, and not about assumptions and mans ideas, and not made up to be a business, then please go attend it,

for I believe there is more power in the word in small groups like bible study , and to communicate like this on a web site, for it makes you search the scriptures and yet you get filled with solid food, and not milk any more, we have to ,GET OFF THE MILK, and get to the solid facts, that will change us and strengthen us through our lord God,

for if you read what Reinitin wrote about the church telling the Chinese that  they would not suffer and then they did for they were not informed, and no one gave them the truth , then we perish, for the lack of knowledge, for we are to be very careful, and my self included , know that we are responsible, for others for if we say , there is a God, and we say, we must be ready to face persecution and death for the churches are not telling you that,

then I my self ,is responsible for placing those words of warning before you, and if I know what I know and have place my self into teaching or explaining the love and passion of God, I am to tell you the dangers also , for I do not gain anything, by stirring any one wrong but I place my self in judgment for leading people to hell, by not telling them the truth and I aquire rewards if I steer some one to Yashua and be saved, so we all have a roll to play

many do not want to hear the dangers,  and other then God loves you and be happy, and no worries, but this is not the life we live today ,and about unity in the church, I have been in those churches, and after it is a run to the car and get out, no one really is seeking God,

they don't want to talk scripture, they want to go watch football, and go watch television, so , its a social club meeting for nice people,

so here is the warning, God is God and the son of God died for you , and now if you believe and have faith to believe and seek God you will find Him, but you must read the bible to learn of the ways of God, and then to share it with others, and you will be filled with the holy spirit , when you have called on the name of the lord and surrender your ways your life, give it all to God, and then He will show you , that we cannot follow mans traditions and social gatherings any more,

but we are in the end times, and we must make a choice for our souls, there is no urgency to save or to tell people about persecution, there is no urgency that we could all be tossed in jail and hated and put to death , they are not telling you this part, for it will scatter the sheep,

and so we must, follow God and love Him with all that we are and all that we have , and know that if death came to me today , for the name of Yashua thati follow , that I will still be filled with joy and love, for God is with me, until the end of my time on earth ,

and to die in this body is to be ever present with the lord for ever, if we understand this, then we would not tell others that we do not suffer for it will be a fall to them that say it and to those that listen , and not to the truth that we are going to suffer, and die, and some, need to know that,

many have gone to church for years and do not know that they are going to be persecuted  and put to death , if you give it enough time, we are seeing what they have been doing forever, killing the saints, today its the same,but when are the people going to wake up, they refuse to see the lions are coming, and the evil and wicked ones are setting the traps,

but we understand for we were told ahead of time, what to watch for, and what to prepare for, and what many do not get , is WHAT is the COST to follow Jesus it could mean death, are we ready, thank you for your time, blessings

5 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Hello opportunityKenny, I understand that what I said, many don't want to agree, I am not against church, for I was exposed to the lord through a church movement, and that is where I started my road to seek God, but prior to that I was raised a catholic, and wondered, what is this church stuff and religion all about ? and so when I was  adult I changed my faith to follow a Christian church, and learned, a system, but never really understanding God, so all that time for me, I did not know God,

I was in church for many years and did not know God, I did not even look at my bible, until a few years ago, and said , there is something missing and I need to see for my self, so I went to another church in search of God, the true God, and all that pastor would talk about is the Love of God, the passion of God,

and so I went to church three times a week for a short time and then realized, I was not being fed in the church, I was starved for the word and I could not get enough, and I craved for the word to where I had to study on my own watch videos, and finally, the holy spirit filled me to see the light of God through the scriptures , I was now ,m, looking at things and people a different way , I had love for my enemy, and I started to see what Jesus was really talking about in the scriptures,

and so I stop going to church and I am everyday , all the day long, study research, and praying, and I am closer to God then ever before, and it may seem wrong, but I can see false teaching in the churches now that I could not see when I did not seek God, and so I do not go to church , for the reason, that it does not fill me, and it is not enough to take the time to go , for I see many like my self lost in the building called church,

I believe that if there is a church that will have at least a solid bible teaching and a lesson of life that we live in to go with it, and not about assumptions and mans ideas, and not made up to be a business, then please go attend it,

for I believe there is more power in the word in small groups like bible study , and to communicate like this on a web site, for it makes you search the scriptures and yet you get filled with solid food, and not milk any more, we have to ,GET OFF THE MILK, and get to the solid facts, that will change us and strengthen us through our lord God,

for if you read what Reinitin wrote about the church telling the Chinese that  they would not suffer and then they did for they were not informed, and no one gave them the truth , then we perish, for the lack of knowledge, for we are to be very careful, and my self included , know that we are responsible, for others for if we say , there is a God, and we say, we must be ready to face persecution and death for the churches are not telling you that,

then I my self ,is responsible for placing those words of warning before you, and if I know what I know and have place my self into teaching or explaining the love and passion of God, I am to tell you the dangers also , for I do not gain anything, by stirring any one wrong but I place my self in judgment for leading people to hell, by not telling them the truth and I aquire rewards if I steer some one to Yashua and be saved, so we all have a roll to play

many do not want to hear the dangers,  and other then God loves you and be happy, and no worries, but this is not the life we live today ,and about unity in the church, I have been in those churches, and after it is a run to the car and get out, no one really is seeking God,

they don't want to talk scripture, they want to go watch football, and go watch television, so , its a social club meeting for nice people,

so here is the warning, God is God and the son of God died for you , and now if you believe and have faith to believe and seek God you will find Him, but you must read the bible to learn of the ways of God, and then to share it with others, and you will be filled with the holy spirit , when you have called on the name of the lord and surrender your ways your life, give it all to God, and then He will show you , that we cannot follow mans traditions and social gatherings any more,

but we are in the end times, and we must make a choice for our souls, there is no urgency to save or to tell people about persecution, there is no urgency that we could all be tossed in jail and hated and put to death , they are not telling you this part, for it will scatter the sheep,

and so we must, follow God and love Him with all that we are and all that we have , and know that if death came to me today , for the name of Yashua thati follow , that I will still be filled with joy and love, for God is with me, until the end of my time on earth ,

and to die in this body is to be ever present with the lord for ever, if we understand this, then we would not tell others that we do not suffer for it will be a fall to them that say it and to those that listen , and not to the truth that we are going to suffer, and die, and some, need to know that,

many have gone to church for years and do not know that they are going to be persecuted  and put to death , if you give it enough time, we are seeing what they have been doing forever, killing the saints, today its the same,but when are the people going to wake up, they refuse to see the lions are coming, and the evil and wicked ones are setting the traps,

but we understand for we were told ahead of time, what to watch for, and what to prepare for, and what many do not get , is WHAT is the COST to follow Jesus it could mean death, are we ready, thank you for your time, blessings

Sorry that I am just replying now, I needed to go through your long response and besides I was busy with other things. It is unfortunate that you had had this experience of yours about the church. However, is it that there are no more real bible believing and practising churches in your area? Or could it be that it is you based on your experience over the years had totally lost interest in finding and attending good one? Or can we conclude to say that in your best knowledge, no good one is available? Please be specific and coincise (concise).

God bless.

I have tried, to find a church, but it all goes down the same road, and so , I look forward to bible study , and to one day have a group to just study Gods word ,and know that we are not out to please anyone, and to take the scriptures to heart, and to live that life like we are commanded too,

so I have not found any church yet ,but I will only settle for bible study,. now, for I cannot sit idle, not learning anything, in church and being fed milk only,for only 30 minutes to 45 minutes , it does not work, and here is the biggest problem,.

and I have to say, you cannot ask questions for it will derail the sermon, at bible study you can ask and many can give there advise, there is no questioning , in learning in a church for me, sorry not trying to offend ,

but the truth is , our souls ? are in the balance, and we need to know the answers, and if we are not following God and saved, then we fall into Gods wrath and death of the second life ? so it is very serious to me, and I want others to be saved,

we are not to be in the churches ? we have a base and a foundation , and Gods word in the bible tells us ,to go out, and preach the word,

so we need to be out, doing things and preaching the word, our minds and thoughts need to be pure ,and in line with obedience and abiding in the holy spirit ,

if you give it a little more time, my view is that those that really understand what I am saying, and know the word of God, will no longer go to churches, and that the state and government will take control, the true churches will go underground, and this is coming soon !

I believe bible  study in small groups provides much more power, and understanding in doing the lords work, and people learn more and its will teach a person, really about walking in the spirit , the fake churches will grow even bigger, but there end is the wide and broad path, and many, many , and many go through that way, never really seeking God,

blessings and peace..