• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

4 hours ago, DylanHam said:

God forgives us for everything we've done, are doing, or ever will do. There is nothing wrong with asking Him for forgiveness as many times as I or anyone else needs to. I've never heard in all my life that God forgives you once, and I don't understand where you got this notion.

yes.

15 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

If you are TRULY saved. ALL SINS PAST PRESENT FUTURE ARE FORGIVEN period

spiritual rule : IF we confess, THEN He forgive us our sins.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, (then) He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

sometimes is enough to tell Father about it in prayers. sometimes (if we dont find peace) confess to other christian, that will pray for you and forgive you, is required.

repent is required

1 Kings 8:47 yet if they turn their heart in the land to which they have been carried captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors, saying, ‘We have sinned and have acted perversely and wickedly,’

"I've never heard in all my life that God forgives you once, " yes, yes!

Matthew 3:8 Bear fruit in keeping WITH  repentance.

keeping - something that continue, last, remains, happen again and again

when we should repent?

Leviticus 5:5 WHEN he realizes his guilt in any of these andconfesses the sin he has committed,

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The natural man recieveth not the things of the Spirit So im not surprised you dont understand. Confession of sins and forgiveness of sins are not the same thing. Show  me some kjv again KJV SCRIPTURE saying you have to ask God for forgiveness over and over AFTER your saved.  

Reprove a scorner and he will HATE YOU

Rebuke a wise man and he love you. 

Boy the time has come they WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE

One last time this is salvation its a one time event as far as asking for forgiveness goes. AFTER you get saved you now confess EVERYTIME YOU SIN. Why ask for forgiveness AGAIN AND AGAIN  if ALL SINS ARE ALREADY FORGIVEN? YOU MUST NOT NEVER REPENTED IN THE FIRST PLACE 

KJV 
44 Acts  26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may RECEIVE  forgiveness (one time occurrence) of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

If this is foreign its because your not saved or are ignorant of salvation. This is the basics you are without excuse . Asking for forgiveness over and over is being saved again over and over. 

SALVATION IS A ONE TIME OCCURENCE!!! ! 

KJV 
47 2Cor  13:5  Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

See if you're truly saved question your faith WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME 

Edited by manuelf324

Eha First off use KJV Bible that Scripture from James 5:16 is Sin. You dont confess sins to one another you confess faults. Thanks for proving me right why KJV is the infallible word of God. SECOND RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH. OLD TESTAMENT SALVATION IS A DIFFERENT DISPENSATION. We are in the age of grace. Third I dont know if your agreeing with me or not. Paul said LET ALL THINGS BE DONE DECENTLY AND IN ORDER. If your not dispensational and non KJV  You make a mess of Gods word. Your better off blaspheming his name because hes magnified thy word above all thy name. 

Iam therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

As far as the east is from the west. If you are saved You are a new creature in Christ. Period

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 3/7/2016 at 8:35 PM, DylanHam said:

I've recently begun pursuing God and Christianity, but I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm fairly young and have recently committed some sins that I certainly shouldn't have gotten away with, but did. In the Bible it says (from my understanding) that God forgives all our sins no matter what as long as we choose for Jesus to take over our lives and follow God with all of our hearts. I have been trying this and yet I still have my doubts about God's forgiveness. Am I cheating God by getting away with these sins? Does he forgive me even though I know what I did was wrong while I did it? How can I overcome my doubts?

Also, if you could cite any scripture that I could study and pray over? Thanks in advance.

Hope this helps you understand.

• Group:  Advanced Member

5 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

First off use KJV Bible

i didnt made and wont make idol any Bible translation. if anything i dont understand or Abba see, that i dont understand correctly -He teach me and show truth. so i really dont care which translate i use. i dont believe and ever wont, that any Bible can be correctly understood without Abba's Spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 minutes ago, Eha said:

i didnt made and wont make idol any Bible translation. if anything i dont understand or Abba see, that i dont understand correctly -He teach me and show truth. so i really dont care which translate i use. i dont believe and ever wont, that any Bible can be correctly understood without Abba's Spirit.

You have to understand that whatever Bible you use represents the God you worship. If your Bible isn't infallible then your God isn't either. If the Bible is not absolute it's absolete. A almighty God that cant preserve his word 100% is NOT Almighty. If he's infallible then he would HAVE A perfect book the KJV. 

He can create the universe but just can't seem to create a perfect book? GIVE ME A BREAK  I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming soon because in the last days 

KJV 2 Timothy  4:3 For the time will come when they will NOT endure SOUND doctrine; but after their OWN LUSTS shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

KJV 2 Timothy  4:4 And they shall TURN AWAY their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto FABLES

• Group:  Advanced Member

8 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

Iam therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth? 

you know higher truth, then Abba does?
how can you tell truth? if you lay ONLY on yours mind. 
He teach me 24 years. one if was - "KJV bible ONLY" believers are guilty in idolatry. Because they deny Spirit of Abba.  they lay on they mind, not on He's Spirit. and not only KJV bible believers - any Bible verse believers.

meaningless is to discuss anything, if we even dont agree in basics.

John 1-8 KJV

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

you say - show me?  AFTER your saved? from KJV.. i did

but why you say - show me? dont you know? so you are telling me, that after you are saved, you dont sin? or forgiveness is now automatic?

then why Jesus did give us prayer - forgive us our debts? for as daily prayer to christians?

Edited by Eha

I was waiting to hear  this comment. I believe im showing grace. But if your truly saved you KNOW HELL IS A PHYSICAL PLACE. MY HEART ACHES FOR THE LOVED ONES GOING THEIR.

If I have to hurt some feelings to snap us out of the Spirit of slumber (Romans) spirit of apathy lack of feeling. So BE IT! 

I know alot of Brother in Christ much more blunt than me. As far for Scripture 

KJV 5 Jude 1:23 And others save with FEAR, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Witnessing with fire

KJV Titus  1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore REBUKE them SHARPLY, that they may be sound in the faith;  

Tough love witness with FIRE

KJV Psa  141:5  LET the RIGHTEOUS SMITE me; it shall be a KINDNESS : and let him REPROVE me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities. 

Im the salt of the earth as are the body of Christ. We are supposed to irritate. 

KJV Prv  27:6  Faithful are the WOUNDS of a FRIEND,  but the KISSES of an ENEMY  are DECEITFUL. 

Kissed with the lie slapped with truth

Edited by manuelf324