• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

shalom in prayer and in Yahshua Messiah.

thank you for remembering me in your prayers brother, shalom
:)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

to give it must be with a open heart and mind knowing we are to love our neighbors, and to love then we need to love God, for by the love and faith in God gives us the boldness to give from our hearts and from our beings, , it is good to give, knowing its going to a person, or cause that , can benefit people, but it is not of just giving to a church, for we are to give to the needy and those with out, for ione day you would never know if you be on the other side of the receiving so we need to be completely in tune with God, on this,

second not to be taken advantage of by your church or any other organization, for there is people that make it a business and the ones that really need it do not get it, so me personally I give to who I have in front of me and give what I can, and do for who ever is in want or need, I will give, this is the love of Christ and the fruits of the spirit , tithing comes in all cases and not only by money , it can come in labor , and other things to help the person or persons,

our God provides and what we have is given from above, and your God says to give in secret and you will be rewarded openly

we are to love and care for all that we can, and not worry about our selves for God provides, for those with much, it is good to give and those with out, well the best that they can do, remember God does not need your money or things, but to be a good steward with what you have is  in a parable of what you have and what you do with it, until He returns we are to be doing the work for God and building the kingdom , and saving souls,

blessings and peace,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On March 23, 2016 at 0:27 PM, post said:

do you believe that the tithe is a requirement of believers today?  

do you believe that love for God, and love for your neighbor fulfill the law? 

Shalom, Post.

No, I do not believe that the tithe is a requirement of believers today. On the other hand, I believe that we should consider ALL of our money and valuables as G-D'S. He has merely LENT us the things we have to do with them as HE wants us to do.