jashley

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I've never blocked anyone.  I just skip over the 'here I am at' posts. People need to realize that unless it's a real world friend, it's hardly important if they block you.  I only have people I actually know and my family on my friends list so that might make it different and it's set to 'private'.  I seldom visit Facebook anyway; it's really not that interesting except for photos of my family.  I'd also like to suggest that one's phone number, employment, address or other personal information not be listed in your profile.  Everyone on my friends list already knows those things so it works out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

This is the only social site I go on... the rest is my church family that I invest in; as for my immediate family nearly all has passed away.

21 hours ago, enoob57 said:

This is the only social site I go on... the rest is my church family that I invest in; as for my immediate family nearly all has passed away.

Family is not just about DNA, Steven.  Sorry to hear that most of your family is gone.  I'm sure you don't have any problems relating to people from what I see on this site. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Family is not just about DNA, Steven.  Sorry to hear that most of your family is gone.  I'm sure you don't have any problems relating to people from what I see on this site. 

You sure right about the DNA stuff :D  we all come for one set of parents :24:  Adam and Eve surely will be inundated with theirs :blink: 

8 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You sure right about the DNA stuff :D  we all come for one set of parents :24:  Adam and Eve surely will be inundated with theirs :blink: 

I hadn't thought of that but you're absolutely right.  :P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/21/2016 at 9:42 PM, jashley said:

I just asked the leader at church who blocked me if I had done anything to offend him because I noticed he blocked me and he said no so I was like why did you block me and he said some of my comments were unnecessary and said dont worry about it when I started to ask what comments. Then this girl I was talking to about it said you need to not be offended or upset that he tagged everyone but you or that he blocked you and maybe thats the reason people dont tag me or include me because I get upset when they exclude me and they are tired of me acting like I think they are rejecting and excluding me , well maybe if you didnt reject and exclude me all the time I wouldn't be upset or think youre excluding me

There are 7 billion people on earth. My suggestion would be to make new friends.

-Rev

On 3/21/2016 at 9:42 PM, jashley said:

I just asked the leader at church who blocked me if I had done anything to offend him because I noticed he blocked me and he said no so I was like why did you block me and he said some of my comments were unnecessary and said dont worry about it when I started to ask what comments. Then this girl I was talking to about it said you need to not be offended or upset that he tagged everyone but you or that he blocked you and maybe thats the reason people dont tag me or include me because I get upset when they exclude me and they are tired of me acting like I think they are rejecting and excluding me , well maybe if you didnt reject and exclude me all the time I wouldn't be upset or think youre excluding me

I'm going to second exrockstar's advice, jashley.  These people don't seem to like you judging from your threads about them.  Don't worry about it; shake them off and move on.  Facebook is an empty,  useless barometer of friendships.  Maybe the people in this church are cliqueish and not open to anyone outside that clique.  I suggest you find a new church, new friends and new Facebook 'friends'.  I also suggest you stop being hurt by every little thing that happens.  You'll be much happier and much more attractive to others if you don't show neediness.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm going to second exrockstar's advice, jashley.  These people don't seem to like you judging from your threads about them.  Don't worry about it; shake them off and move on.  Facebook is an empty,  useless barometer of friendships.  Maybe the people in this church are cliqueish and not open to anyone outside that clique.  I suggest you find a new church, new friends and new Facebook 'friends'.  I also suggest you stop being hurt by every little thing that happens.  You'll be much happier and much more attractive to others if you don't show neediness.

I sooooooooooo agree. It really isn't a big deal. I wouldn't even bother with them.