Netanyahu: Brussels attacks show it's not the occupation that drives terror

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,377
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Speaking via satellite from Jerusalem, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the American Public Affairs Committee's closing plenary session that the terrorist attacks Tuesday morning in Belgium highlighted Israel's own struggle against the murderous and extremist imperative of its enemies.

At least 34 people were killed and scores were wounded in twin attacks Tuesday morning at Brussels’s airport and metro, according to current State Department estimates.

From attacks in Brussels to Paris to Tel Aviv, Netanyahu said, “the terrorists have no resolvable grievances,” including Israel’s control of the Palestinian territories. “It’s not as if we could offer them Brussels, or Istanbul, or California, or even the West Bank,” he said. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Of course Netanyahu is right but his words in the main are either preaching to the converted or are falling on deaf ears. Those that hate Israel will continue to hate Israel and those that support Israel will continue to support Israel. But nevertheless I suppose his words are valuable to a few 'fence sitters'.

Guest Thallasa
5 hours ago, OakWood said:

Of course Netanyahu is right but his words in the main are either preaching to the converted or are falling on deaf ears. Those that hate Israel will continue to hate Israel and those that support Israel will continue to support Israel. But nevertheless I suppose his words are valuable to a few 'fence sitters'.

I have no idea what this has to do with God , and Jesus Christ ,but it is deception  . But then what is new in the World ?

6 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I have no idea what this has to do with God , and Jesus Christ ,but it is deception  . But then what is new in the World ?

The Jews are God's chosen people. Israel is his nation... but evil has been trying to destroy Israel through lies.

One of the biggest lies is to make Israel appear to be a rogue nation that persecutes minorities (ie Palestinians) but Netanyahu is merely pointing out that Muslim aggression (which many idiots blame on Israel) has nothing to do with Israel because Muslim terrorists are at war against all non-Muslims whether they are Israelis or not, and whether they support Israel or not.

Guest Thallasa
19 hours ago, OakWood said:

The Jews are God's chosen people. Israel is his nation... but evil has been trying to destroy Israel through lies.

One of the biggest lies is to make Israel appear to be a rogue nation that persecutes minorities (ie Palestinians) but Netanyahu is merely pointing out that Muslim aggression (which many idiots blame on Israel) has nothing to do with Israel because Muslim terrorists are at war against all non-Muslims whether they are Israelis or not, and whether they support Israel or not.

That is what you believe, but in my opinion, is a grave error  .  This man, whom you blindly follow, is considered a serious threat to Israel by many veteran officers , by many American Jews ,and , a Mossad report said, that he had lied to them about Irans  nuclear threat.

This kind of blind following, indicates a clear moral discrepancy , is meant to mislead ,and should not be on a christian webisite .

39 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

That is what you believe, but in my opinion, is a grave error  .  This man, whom you blindly follow, is considered a serious threat to Israel by many veteran officers , by many American Jews ,and , a Mossad report said, that he had lied to them about Irans  nuclear threat.

This kind of blind following, indicates a clear moral discrepancy , is meant to mislead ,and should not be on a christian webisite .

I don't blindly follow anyone and I certainly don't follow Netanyahu. Claiming that somebody is right does not indicate that I follow them, nor do I believe that Netanyahu is right all the time. How on Earth you could ever put two and two together to make five here is beyond my comprehension.

And if you think that what I said about Netanyahu being correct does not belong on a Christian website then I seriously cannot understand you, unless of course you believe that Netanyahu is wrong and that Muslims are only aggressive because of Israel, despite the fact that they have been aggressive for 1400 years, even before modern Israel existed. If you do believe that then it is you that is gravely mistaken.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Many or most American Jews do not consider Netanyahu a serious threat to Israel. Most veteran officers do not consider him a threat. And Mossad did not call him a liar. 

Mossad put out a report which said Iran is not at a stage in the Iran nuclear development to be a serious threat. The U.N. put out a report which says Iran is becoming a serious threat in their nuclear development. Netanyahu read both reports and sided with the more imminent threat from the U.N. research. Other groups had an earlier date for Irans nuclear development. 

So, Thallasa, you are in grave error as you made an accusation about a Christian which is not substantiated and you over stated the timing disagreement between Mossad and Netanyahu, and you made false statements about the views of American Jewish people. As far as retired military officers disagreeing with Netanyahu, there are a group of 200 ex-military and reserve officers who politically disagree but consider that every man and woman in Israel serves in the IDF. Plus as many as 1000 people from the U.S. serve. 200 is a drop in the bucket for retired officers as there are thousands of retired officers from the IDF.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Neither Oakwood nor any other poster here is "blindly following" Netanyahu.  How can he be "a serious threat to Israel" when he has been trying to protect Israel from serious Islamist threats?  And if you believe that Iran's nuclear threat is not real, then you must live in a fantasy world.  

Iran is not only a threat to Israel, but many other Sunni Muslim countries, as well as the USA.  As to these matters not being on a Christian site, Christians should be fully informed of what is happening worldwide -- not obsessed with, but simply informed. Iran is called "Persia" in Scripture, and Persia will be one of Israel's bitter enemies before the Second Coming of Christ.

As to Paris, Brussels, and a whole host of atrocities throughout Europe (including mass rapes in Germany), they all could have been easily avoided by stopping the flood of Muslim migrants for the last 4 decades.  That was a part of their Jihad, but the foolish European politicians deliberately put their countries at risk.  That is called "treason".

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/25/2016 at 10:36 AM, Thallasa said:

I agree with you.  I think they are only getting ready to shift power to Israel as the hero soon the same way power was shifted to the US after World War 2.  It was the strategy of communism and Marx was a leader of communism and a Jew to create dissension among people.  Communism is taboo though, so there had to be a different strategy to accomplish the same thing.  Why does anyone think the super rich people who serve as leaders of nations approved transferring Islamist refugees to western nations.  Islam is not a threat to them.  The Koran is just a modified Talmud anyway.  The two books have the same rumors floating around, but they are true when we talk about Islam.  We are told they are not true when we talk about Judaism.  They are true about both.  The whole thing works together for both of them.  Islam can have a place under a government run by Israel because they don't accept Christ as their Messiah.  Christians cannot have a place under the same government because we say Christ is the Messiah.  

The whole worlds just a stage.  With that said, I would like to reiterate that I do not prejudge anyone because this is the opinion I hold.  Everyone is a new person who deserves an opportunity to come to salvation.  It does not make a difference to me.  But, politics of the world will be what they will be.  

" Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." (John 18:36).  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 3/25/2016 at 6:40 PM, Davida said:

Of course, who could know better than the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israel has been dealing with these attacks for many decades. What is obvious to the children of God remains out of reach to the perception of those with hatred in their seared hearts towards Jews and Israel.

Yes, and we have some of those right here at Worthy.