• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, gdemoss said:

Yes, we should leave them alone and let God judge what to do with them for if they are doing evil he will deal with them.  That is a guarantee. Remember the original sodomites who did such things.

Here is a totally different thing.  My friend "Elroy" was born with an abominable body possessing both male and female parts.  The poor soul was so confused that they did not know what was right to do.  For conscience sake they chose one gender and stuck with it believing God led them to the decision.  I believe such a one to be right in their decision.  What a hard place to be in.  And how do I know to what degree others suffer the same innocently?  I confess, I do not know.  Therefore I let God sort out who are the ones who refuse to honor him as God, turn and burn in their lust for one another and given over to a reprobate mind for punishment of their flesh versus innocent men and women born with confused bodies that do not know their own gender identity.  Yeah, these matters are way to high for me to judge.  I shall let God sort them out but I will not deny the word of God and say that it is OK for me to choose my own sexual identity based upon the lust of my flesh.

Well said and stated, as many are in between, and yet the extreme ends want them to be all female or all male as if these extreme natural so called normal people are the only ones acceptable to the Lord.

Yes, exactly, whats inside is not what may be outside whether sexual internal parts ro whether in their brains.

Whatever they decide they want to be is fine, so be it. Sex is not the detrmining factor to life. We choose right and wrong not our orientation, or our temporal orientation... for even they can change. let them alone and dont harass them towards hell as if they are vile and send to hell those that seek the Lord.

We need to stop harassing the beloved John types who cling to Jesus breast or chest, just because they seem to be feminine.

Forget masculinity and feminity as superior traits and anything below or above as more or less godly.

For Yes, we need to isolate those who lust after their own supposed superiority, over others. Leave them alone, God will show them in this life or the next where their error of self righteousness lies.

Jesus didnt condemn Beloved John nor the married women that followed HIM nor the whores that followed HIM.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

5 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Well said and stated, as many are in between, and yet the extreme ends want them to be all female or all male as if these extreme natural so called normal people are the only ones acceptable to the Lord.

Yes, exactly, whats inside is not what may be outside whether sexual internal parts ro whether in their brains.

Whatever they decide they want to be is fine, so be it. Sex is not the detrmining factor to life. We choose right and wrong not our orientation, or our temporal orientation... for even they can change. let them alone and dont harass them towards hell as if they are vile and send to hell those that seek the Lord.

We need to stop harassing the beloved John types who cling to Jesus breast or chest, just because they seem to be feminine.

Forget masculinity and feminity as superior traits and anything below or above as more or less godly.

For Yes, we need to isolate those who lust after their own supposed superiority, over others. Leave them alone, God will show them in this life or the next where their error of self righteousness lies.

Jesus didnt condemn Beloved John nor the married women that followed HIM nor the whores that followed HIM.

You beleive John was homosexual? 

Amen lets win more and more lesbians to the Lord, so that they can in turn love more and more lesbians to the Lord, and straighten out more and more heterosexuals to the Lord.

Onward Christian Soldiers, marching on in the war to win souls for the LORD.

Lets give them the true gospel of love, and win them to HIM.

Amen ?

1 minute ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Amen lets win more and more lesbians to the Lord, so that they can in turn love more and more lesbians to the Lord, and straighten out more and more heterosexuals to the Lord.

Onward Christian Soldiers, marching on in the war to win souls for the LORD.

Lets give them the true gospel of love, and win them to HIM.

Amen ?

You think John was homosexual?

4 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

You think John was homosexual?

He was definitely feminine...... and not appreciated that much by the more macho fishermen in the group. Even though they deserted the Lord at the time of his capture........ whereas a certain other naked one ventured forward. SEE MARK

Whats your quess and why. do you think John the Beloved was so macho and so male.

Hmmm, but the greater question is why is sex so important to church Christians ? This is surely the ultimate question, as they deem it the ultimate sin in most cases. Why ? Why are Christians so concerned about being more holy than others in their eyes ? Why?

Why care about lesbians, they seldom seek heterosexual company, as they get flack from most heterosexuals and most lesbians are petrified of heterosexuals because they are jealously fearful one of their own might get seduced by a heterosexual and be reprobate to their sexual orientation. No different than the heterosexuals, fears and jealousies and isolations and superiority complexes etc etc etc.

Edited by Davidjayjordan

3 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

He was definitely feminine...... and not appreciated that much by the more macho fishermen in the group. Even though they deserted the Lord at the time of his capture........ whereas a certain other one ventured forward.

Whats your quess and why.

Why is sex so important to church Christians ? May be the ultimate question, as they deem it the ultimate sin in most cases. Why ?

I will be more than happy to answer your questions but first please allow me to search out this thing you have claimed for what if it changes my perspective?

Please demonstrate for me from the scripture that John was feminine. Thank you.

Just now, gdemoss said:

I will be more than happy to answer your questions but first please allow me to search out this thing you have claimed for what if it changes my perspective?

Please demonstrate for me from the scripture that John was feminine. Thank you.

Please demonstraite from scriptures that he was not, and show his full life history before during sand after his conversion by the Lord.

Or just take an educated Christian quess..... and give us your opinion.

or answer any of the other questions I asked.

The Mark verses, are simply about the naked youth who went to Jesus and was not afraid of the soldiers. Explain it.

The machos were afraid, the naked lad was not, why not. Who was he ?

Machoism didn;t help Jesus followers, they tried it and cutting off the temple guards ears didn;t help........ maleness is not the determinate. Testicles and testes or female parts do not dictate righteousness. Love does.

Courage is not a male trait, neither is love a female trait. Both and all true qualities are a trait chosen by the heart, and lived out by the soul come hell or high water. lets not condemn lesbians or gays or any in between when we ourselves are so screwed up and imperfect.

Onward Christian Soldiers

5 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Please demonstraite from scriptures that he was not, and show his full life history before during sand after his conversion by the Lord.

Or just take an educated Christian quess..... and give us your opinion.

or answer any of the other questions I asked.

The Mark verses, are simply about the naked youth who went to Jesus and was not afraid of the soldiers. Explain it.

The machos were afraid, the naked lad was not, why not. Who was he ?

Machoism didn;t help Jesus followers, they tried it and cutting off the temple guards ears didn;t help........ maleness is not the determinate. Testicles and testes or female parts do not dictate righteousness. Love does.

If you declare something to be true the onus is on you to prove your position not me to disprove that which you declare.  Please show me plainly John was homosexual or even feminine for that matter.  Your testimony, your job to convince.  I ask only why you beleive such so that I may be convinced if it is true.  Thank you. :)

1 minute ago, gdemoss said:

If you declare something to be true the onus is on you to prove your position not me to disprove that which you declare.  Please show me plainly John was homosexual or even feminine for that matter.  Your testimony, your job to convince.  I ask only why you beleive such so that I may be convinced if it is true.  Thank you. :)

NO, I dont play by those rules. You dont want to answer, no problem.

Back to the discussion...

If you dont have an opinion on John the Beloved so be it, I wont force you to explain what you dont know or have an opinion on.

If you think Jesus is against lesbians, thats OK, your choice your responsibility, same as with me.

Back to the discussion.....

People have to decide for themselves, and take individual responsibility for their decisions on themselves rather than trying to blame others.

Its all personal choice and responsibility as Christians for our actions and thoughts.

Thank you.....