Lavender

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus is called the Word if your N KJV has errors what does that say about your God. The Bible you read represent the God you worship. Fallible book means fallible God if the Bible is not absolute it's absolete. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND KJV BECAUSE THE NATURAL MAN CAN'T RECEIVE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT. 

What is the perfect word of God DONT TELL ME THERE ISNT ONE. A PERFECT GOD MUST HAVE A PERFECT BOOK 

KJV 

44 Acts  28:26  Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:   

44 Acts  28:27  For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.   

10928956_591781394299412_8302067516454919206_o.jpg

11204950_416338091893328_3528496064411611869_n.jpg

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Well manuel,,,,,,,with your mindset you had better get some very early Greek Texts and some Hebrew scrolls of the Holy Scriptures because you too are reading a translation

No one has said you are evil or anything against the KJV ,,,,,,you are not listening,you cannot tell people they are not receiving the Word of God because they do not read the version you prefer or think is the closest translations,,,,,,you just said,by your own mouth that the "natural man " cannot receive the Truth of the Spirit so you are contradicting yourself,,,,,,,

Revelation,Wisdom & Understand is received & given by the Power of the Holy Spirit so that means no matter what version a person reads they will receive God Truth from GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think man can prevent God from speaking to His own? You need t o think about that,don't put limitations on Almighty God & don't cause any confusion for any "babes",like yourself                        With Love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Ideally I would love to be able to read the KJV and understand every word I read.  Even though I come from an English speaking country that speaks and writes UK English not USA English (which has different spellings) I still do not understand the older English of the KJV.  If I was to read the KJV I would likely misinterpret some of the older English language and get the wrong meaning from it. 

Maybe someone can suggest something that you can use to translate every older English word into what that means?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

20 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Lavender.....

It is such a Joy to talk to you,it is so wonderful that you atre so hungry & thirsty for the Word of God & to be nearer Him,,,,,,,,,we can quote you Scriptures & can give you ad vice & talk with you anytime you like and that is EXACTLY how it is with God,,,,,,,Father,Son & Holy Spirit!!!! 

Dear Sister,we are building relationships here.....me with you,you with me & so forth,with all of us and the way we do that is by talking to each other,communicating      We have the computer,words on the screen,think of the Bible as your link with God,as you talk to Him,He talks to you(by the Power of (through) His Holy Spirit     & Jesus is the WORD(Three Persons OF the GodHead Triune)........

Don't ever let the word"pray"be a stumbling block for you,,,,,,,it is 'talking" to God in many many ways,,,,,,,,in requests,in supplications,in praise,in worship,in communicating your thoughts,your heart to God   The more you communicate the more receptive you become,,,,,,,,,  you can pray formally,informally,with the Psalms,sitting,standing,kneeling,working,driving,in church,at home,,,,,,you can talk to God the Father,Jesus the Son or to the Holy Spirit          remember ,Jesus has reconciled you back to God the Father,the Trinity

As Morning Glory said,,,,,,,,just keep praying!!!!!!                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks kwikphilly for writing such helpful words.  I'm now not feeling confused.  I understand the Trinity better now.  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sweet Lavender,,,,,,

You may find the NKJV very helpful,I always enjoy "parallel" reading........A KJV side by side with a NKJV & it can really be fun,exciting & eye opening,,,,,,Trust God with EVERYTHING,He is ALWAYS with you & His Spirit will guide you & show you things that will simply fill your heart with PEACE & JOY!!!!!                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

I understand about the spelling,my hubby is Australian,,,,,,,,,many different words too-lol