• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone,

i am new to this Forum. I hope im not posting my questions at the wrong place here. Right now im in a very difficult situation....im saved since a litte girl and now one year ago i met a young men who is not a christian for long time(about one and half year). We both sinned and layed together before marriage. The result was me getting pregnant. After i had told my mother and pastors,they forgave me and counceled us. Ufortunatly i ended up having a miscarriage in the 3rd month. Im really ashamed of myself to still not having learned from this situation. One day i decided to go visit my fiancé at his home...i know i shouldnt have. We ended up sleeping together again not controlling it. Now i am pregnant again and dont know what to do. How to tell my family and Pastors it happened again? Of course we are keeping the baby. Its just that we are super afraid of how to admit it again.

I would be more then happy to get answers and suugestions

Thank you a lot

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Only,,,,

No,this is not the proper place for your OP,,,,I sent you a PM that will help you to understanding the proper protocol here,,,,,,,I'm sure it will clarify things better    this Forum is for Seekers,folks seeking TRUTH ,unbelievers,guests & any non-Christian,,,,,not seeking advice,we do have a forum for Christians seeking advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please ,I encourage you to re-post this OP as soon as you have the minimum required posts to begin a thread i the appropriate Forum,,,here,all replies need mod approval & review first and you will wait a long time to get advice....

Anyway,since it is here I will reply briefly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Firstly,shame & guilt are  not of God,the enemy puts those thoughts in your mind & you have to be confident in Gods Word that He FORGIVES,unfortunately you made the choice to give in to fleshly desires & rejected the STILL SMALL VOICE of GOD telling you,repent & do not go t o boyfriends house because you will transgress,,,,right? Okay,repent now & accept His Forgiveness & you have quite a few decisions ahead of you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dear Sister,first forgive your self & move ahead WITH GOD,what is done is done,,,,,,Rather than seeking approval of pastors,friends or family,,,seek Gods Approval

Now you have more choices,,,,,,what to do about the boyfriend?  Honestly,if it were me I would not even want to think about making anymore decisions without God,it didn't work out real well & I would want to do all that I could to follow Jesus & have a stronger more reliant,Trusting & obedient relationship with Him,too many consequences & reprocussions when I don't LISTEN to Him! That is what I would be striving for,,,,,,the Lords Plan,Purpose for me,,,,,,His Guidance & Direction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,learning how to 'hear" & "listen" but if we don't ask,,,,,,,?

You are going to have a baby,,,,,,,,,,a child is a blessing,,,,,it is our responsibility to give that child a strong foundation in Gods Word ,His Ways,His Love...................you MUST ask God for help

You are with an unbeliever,that is how you fell into temptation,is your future with him? Only God can show you that,,,,,,,,He already told us not to go there but what is done is done,now what? Ask the Lord,"Lord I will follow you anywhere,with or without this man,,,,where would you have me to be? What do you want me to do? All the while telling your boyfriend where you stand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You have to make up your mind,as a christian to follow God wherever He leads or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This is between you & the Lord

My advice or anyone else's really does not matter,do you want to serve the Lord? Is Jesus Lord of your life?If you earnestly seek Him He will show you the Way,these matters are much too important to be asking anyone but God,,,,,,He knows your heart & the desires of your heart maybe are not in the right place,He can change them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is your boyfriend atheist,agnostic,where does he stand on his beliefs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can point him to the foot of the Cross or he can llead you away,you must have the heart & Mind of Jesus to know what to do,,,,,,I wish I could help you more but the best way I can help is to point you to the ONE that knows the very best for you,your boyfriend & the little person that will soon enter the world,,,,,,,,,,,,Glory to God,you are in my prayers                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

t

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Welcome and praying for all of you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings,,,,,,,

Once again I am in one accord with Brother Butero,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we do want to know how everything turns out ,we are praying for you & we do not judge you & I don't think your parents or pastors will either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,forgive yourself dear one & Trust God,neither do I discourage you from marriage ,,,,,,my only hope is that you follow Gods direction,He is ABLE to do Miraculous things,He is not a God of circumstance,circumstances change with Him!!!!!!

I am praying that His will be done & HOPING His Will is that you & your fiance become living testimonies for His Glory!!!!!!In Jesus Name

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you so much all for youre encouraging words. Just to correct myself...my fiancée is a born again Christian. A little over 18 months he gave his life to Christ. We both are not in right fellowship. Of course I will let all of you know how it worked out. Today I went to the doctor and saw the baby but it takes one more Week to see his heart Beat..with the ultrasound pictures ill sit together with my parents. I appreciate it so much that God is Ministerin to all of you..it helps a lot and it remember me to seek bin more then ever before. I had a dream before I got pregnant that I confessed my sin to the Pastors wife and first she was disappointed but then she huged me with so much compassion. Its like God warned me of what is about to come. Well here I am and i want to get it right. God is good and i want to repent with all of my heart

• Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Congratulations!  Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me".  Be joyful for another follower will be born.