• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

On 6/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, Ezra said:

Scripture does not support this Gap Theory.

No, it definitely does not.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

On 6/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, Ezra said:

Scripture does not support this Gap Theory.

No, it definitely does not.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

say it one more time for the really thick ones :thumbsup: 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:16 PM, HAZARD said:

The Angels, including Lucifer were already created before God originally created the Earth for it is clear from Scripture in Job 38;

Job. 38:4, Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the Earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.
V.5, Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
V. 6, Whereupon are the foundations3 thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
V. 7, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Lucifer was already a fallen creature when He entered Adams Garden.

That is false according to Scripture

Ge 2:1-3

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
KJV

The heaven plural and earth= all host of them... this envokes all that was created by God with beginning! God sanctified this meaning= perfect
pleasing to God... Love, Steven

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That is false according to Scripture

Ge 2:1-3

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
KJV

The heaven plural and earth= all host of them... this envokes all that was created by God with beginning! God sanctified this meaning= perfect
pleasing to God... Love, Steven

It is false only in your own mind;

"and all the host  of them," Here God is referring to the infinite creations of the heavens and the earth.

For example, after reading all of Gen. 2, from V, 4 to V. 25, we find other Scriptures in the Word which refer to the host of heaven.

Deut. 4:19, And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host  of heaven,

Deut. 17:3, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

2 Kings 17: 16, And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host  of heaven, and served Baal.

Jer. 8: 2, And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host  of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

5 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

It is false only in your own mind;

"and all the host  of them," Here God is referring to the infinite creations of the heavens and the earth.

For example, after reading all of Gen. 2, from V, 4 to V. 25, we find other Scriptures in the Word which refer to the host of heaven.

Deut. 4:19, And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host  of heaven,

Deut. 17:3, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

2 Kings 17: 16, And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host  of heaven, and served Baal.

Jer. 8: 2, And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host  of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

learn the responsibility of hermeneutic exposition...
you said  "Here God is referring to the infinite creations of the heavens and the earth."  This scrap pile reasoning

2 Pe 3:11-13

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
KJV

18 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

learn the responsibility of hermeneutic exposition...
you said  "Here God is referring to the infinite creations of the heavens and the earth."  This scrap pile reasoning

2 Pe 3:11-13

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
KJV

Sorry, learn to hear and believe the Word of God, and you will see angels were with God before the creation, Gen. 1:1, and the restoring of the heavens and the earth, Gen. 1: 2-31,  after Lucifers rebellion and fall.

Job. 38:4, Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the Earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.
V.5, Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
V. 6, Whereupon are the foundations3 thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
V. 7, When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Sorry, learn to hear and believe the Word of God, and you will see angels were with God before the creation and the restoring of the heavens and the earth after Lucifers rebellion and fall.

Hazard you are all over the place the original was Lucifer had already sinned when he entered the garden and
I show you the sanctifying of all God's Word in Gen 2:1. So let's stay with this correcting till moving on to another
anything :)  God also says

Eze 28:13-15

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
KJV
So you see what you have claimed is as I originally said was not correct as to Scripture :thumbsup: 
Love, Steven

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

Hazard you are all over the place the original was Lucifer had already sinned when he entered the garden and
I show you the sanctifying of all God's Word in Gen 2:1. So let's stay with this correcting till moving on to another
anything :)  God also says

Eze 28:13-15

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
KJV
So you see what you have claimed is as I originally said was not correct as to Scripture :thumbsup: 
Love, Steven

I'm not correcting or straying, I'm quoting Scripture on this particular doctrine. We need to get it all together and see the truth. There was God's Eden, and there later was Adams Eden,

Look  Here,  V. 13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of GOD;  every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Not Adams Eden, God's Eden, before the Earth was destroyed because of Lucifers sin, the restored and Adam was created,

Ezek. 28:14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the Holy Mountain of God; holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezek. 28:16;     16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God; out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

No angel was in any holy mountain of God when an earthly king of Tyre ruled, so this reference is in the eternal past when the cherub himself had a literal throne on earth on the holy mountain of God.

Here we have an insight into the position of Lucifer before his fall, and a revelation regarding the cause of his fall (V. 13-17). The mountain of God occurs 7 times (V. 14, 16, Ex. 3:1; 4:27; 18:5; 24:13; 1 Kings 19:8).

The mountain of the Lord occurs 6 times (Gen. 22:14; Num. 10:33; Isa. 2:3; 30:29; Mic. 4:2; 8:3).

All these Scriptures do not refer to the same mountain in the same place, as can be seen from the various passages.

Ezek. 28: 16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
V. 17, Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
V. 18, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of they TRAFFIC; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

TRAFFIC;

Heb. rekullah, This refers to Lucifers walking up and down, slandering God to his own subjects among the angels until he had all his earthly subjects rebelling against the creator, as well as over one third fo the angels (Isa. 14:12-14; 2 Peter 3:4-6; Rev. 12:4). What ever it was, it is clear here that the behaviour resulted in violence;  and Lucifer sinned and broke with God. This could not refer to an earthly King, as thje ruler of Tyer, carrying on ordinary trade with the nations. It definitely concerns the traffic of a cherub, not a man.

All the trade between nations in the entire world could not cause an angel to sin as here in verse 16.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe this.  Note that in B'resheit, water is not explicitly created, it is just there.  In my understanding, that is because water was created in the first verse as part of the heavens.  Note that the word for water, Mayim, is contained in the word for heavens, Shamayim.  Even today, science has very little understanding of water, how it works, why it is so different for all other matter - I believe that is because, well, it is!