• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Nope,,,,,

So You got no idea what I'm saying?

I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I'm not asking you to,,,,,,I didn't ask you to clarify what you said because I know your reaction,it was displayed in another Thread and it really does not matter to me what "point" you are hoping to make

If you are not interested in 'foolish conversation" then don't initiate it by foolish comments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one here is interested i tom-foolery ,we are here to have Christian discussions,,,,,,,,,,,,,apparently,I am not the only one who does nkot have a clue what you are talking about

Back on Topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Willa!!!!

So many Messianic Christians have said that the observe Jewish traditions because they are trying to share the Gospel with Jews and win them to Jesus as their Messiah..  Jesus was Jewish and observed Jewish traditions as did the early church in Jerusalem.        posted by Willa

Personally,I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they know that it is about what Jesus has done & not what they do or do not do,,,,,works/faith                    Praise Jesus!

Guest shiloh357
40 minutes ago, Ogner said:

You appear to be saying that Messianic Jews do not have salvation.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You appear to be saying that Messianic Jews do not have salvation.  

No, I didn't say that.

50 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I'm not asking you to,,,,,,I didn't ask you to clarify what you said because I know your reaction,it was displayed in another Thread and it really does not matter to me what "point" you are hoping to make

If you are not interested in 'foolish conversation" then don't initiate it by foolish comments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one here is interested i tom-foolery ,we are here to have Christian discussions,,,,,,,,,,,,,apparently,I am not the only one who does nkot have a clue what you are talking about

Back on Topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Willa!!!!

Personally,I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they know that it is about what Jesus has done & not what they do or do not do,,,,,works/faith                    Praise Jesus!

big.jpeg

Text translation, "If people don't understand you probably It wasn't your fault."

Edited by Ogner

Guest shiloh357
47 minutes ago, Ogner said:

No, I didn't say that.

So what are you saying?  In clear terms?   Stop blaming everyone simply because you can't talk.  Conversation is a two-way street.  You have the responsibility to make yourself clear, not blame everyone else for not completely understanding you.  A mature person can accept that.

16 hours ago, SIC said:

Jee... Ok. Thanks

Hello SIC,

You may wish to look up some Messianic scholars on the subject. I do not think you will find much insight here.

Mark Kinzer and his paper concerning Messianic sacraments and the Priesthood of Jew's, as they understand it as their unique inheritance in the Abrahamic promises. This can useful to understand the mission found within the Messianic movement, not just to Jew's, but also Gentiles. As well as first fruits of Zion's doctrine of divine invitation concerning Gentiles in the movement. This doctrine was a change from the "one law" movement, concerning Gentiles keeping law just like Jew's. However first fruits of Zion admits their approach has changed not their purpose.

The Hebrew Christian association of America changed it's name years ago to mjaa. The name change reflected a theological shift which had come out of the Jesus movement of the 60's.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

Since I am not sure what you are saying either, you could try to clarify. Restate it, and then answer others questions to help us understand.

Is your primary language English?

18 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

So what are you saying?  In clear terms?   Stop blaming everyone simply because you can't talk.  Conversation is a two-way street.  You have the responsibility to make yourself clear, not blame everyone else for not completely understanding you.  A mature person can accept that.

John 8:

37 " ...I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. ..."

43 " ... Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. ..."