IGNORED

Why don't Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah & Son of God?

Ogner

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

You love Scripture Esther .

The answer is there, clearly.

6 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

.....What would the world be like today if the church had allowed the teachers in Judaism to have greater influence then they have had?  

Even while the NT was being written , remember, the teachers in Judaism did have greater influence than false religions.

The believers IMMERSED IN JESUS NAME THRIVED.  TRUTH PREVAILED in the assembly of ekklesia.

Same TODAY.   Mankind has not changed.

Just now, LeavesSeeds said:

You love Scripture Esther .

The answer is there, clearly.

Even while the NT was being written , remember, the teachers in Judaism did have greater influence than false religions.

The believers IMMERSED IN JESUS NAME THRIVED.  TRUTH PREVAILED in the assembly of ekklesia.

Same TODAY.   Mankind has not changed.

The teachers being the priesthood assembly. The church, including the reformers were LITURGICAL. They did not follow the synagogue assembly. There was no priestly liturgy in synagogue back them.

You might catch on, good.   IN THE NT >>

The believers immersed in JESUS NAME THRIVED --- YES- IN THE NT THEY THRIVED, exactly as GOD PLANNED and PURPOSED IN JESUS>

btw,   have you found ANY JUSTIFICATION YET,  for the apparently (so far) false CLAIMS you made (noted earlier) ?  

If you need more time to re-read the thread,  that's fine. 

5 minutes ago, Joline said:

The teachers being the priesthood assembly. The church, including the reformers were LITURGICAL. They did not follow the synagogue assembly. There was no priestly liturgy in synagogue back them.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well when you read Exodus it mentions how God harden pharoahs heart so that His power may be proven to all. In revelations 12000 from the 12 tribes of Israel turn Christ Our thoughts are not as high as Gods and our ways are not like that of Gods either. A very big thing to remember.

Glory be to God

GOOD!

12 minutes ago, blevn1 said:

Well when you read Exodus it mentions how God harden pharoahs heart so that His power may be proven to all. In revelations 12000 from the 12 tribes of Israel turn Christ Our thoughts are not as high as Gods and our ways are not like that of Gods either. A very big thing to remember.

Glory be to God

Yes, all Glory be to God.   Many thousands of Jews,  (not only Jews we hope),  will turn to God (many thousands have already) with Faith in Jesus, sheer GIFT from the Father !

Thanks be to God for His Plan, Purpose, Mercy , Judgment, Grace, and Redemption in Christ Jesus !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

2 hours ago, Esther4:14 said:

Yes, I can imagine that.  However, Hitler was clearly not a Christian.  There is no feasible way that there can be any long term discussion on Hitler in connection with Christianity.  So, it inevitably becomes an excuse to avoid really investigating the Gospels for what it really means to be a Christian.  I will never forget how amazed I was to read what Jesus said myself and how much I found I agreed with everything He said.  I was amazed that He spoke with such authority the same way they seemed to be when He was here preaching the message of salvation (Matthew 7:29).  It is not hard to do this, or maybe it is...(Matthew 7:14).

Are you think shiloh357 is wrong about the Jews and they aren't idiots,  just pretending?

Ask Shiloh.  He backs up most all that he says and looked right on in his posts in this thread ......  subject to verification/ testing of course .... look into it -

Hitler was a bad man supported by many churches and thought by many during his rise to power to be a 'christian' ..... that's history.

7 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Are you think shiloh357 is wrong about the Jews and they aren't idiots,  just pretending?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Ogner said:

I have never seen anyone who choose to reject Jesus as Savior because Hitler was allegedly a "Christian".

Ive seen many jews and gentiles use that as their excuse. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

24 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Ive seen many jews and gentiles use that as their excuse. 

I agree. I know of many Jewish people who view much of Christianity as anti-semitic because Nazi's were Christian and called the Jews Christ-killers and promoted Luther's work 'The Jews and their lies' which was anti-semitic. It is simple logic to reject a religion which is believed to be anti-semitic. Why would a Jewish person want anything to do with a religion which is anti-semitic? 

When I accepted Jesus as Messiah, I had many Jewish people very angry as they thought I had betrayed the Jewish people by joining in with anti-semites. I was told I was worse then Hitler, because I was Jewish and I was believed to have joined with anti-semites. 

I know Jewish believers who believed in Jesus, despite Christianity. It is afterward that they discovered that Christianity has a lot of variation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

12 minutes ago, Qnts2 said:

I agree. I know of many Jewish people who view much of Christianity as anti-semitic because Nazi's were Christian and called the Jews Christ-killers and promoted Luther's work 'The Jews and their lies' which was anti-semitic. It is simple logic to reject a religion which is believed to be anti-semitic. Why would a Jewish person want anything to do with a religion which is anti-semitic? 

When I accepted Jesus as Messiah, I had many Jewish people very angry as they thought I had betrayed the Jewish people by joining in with anti-semites. I was told I was worse then Hitler, because I was Jewish and I was believed to have joined with anti-semites. 

I know Jewish believers who believed in Jesus, despite Christianity. It is afterward that they discovered that Christianity has a lot of variation.

Yes, one orthodox jewish woman I know was ostracized for becoming a believer. It was a rough time for her.