lost and bewildered

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,151
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

thanks for the scripture that got me to thinking of google and google i did and found a set of scriptures for overcoming. i quite like this

James1:12

12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

32 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

thanks Willa

well i could say yes that i do... but ....having a scientific kinda mind.. i still find it so hard to be subjective. so the candid answer has to be well urm no. so i am a working progress... that keeps going down the rabbit hole and having to be pulled out.

I was a skeptic from the age of 4.  

Perhaps you are under attack by the enemy.  He hates it when people turn to God and will throw doubts into your mind.   The bottom line is, do you need God's forgiveness?  If so,  you know that God loves you because He sent His only begotten Son to die in your place.  It all pretty much boils down to that.    A double minded person won't receive anything from God.  So make up your mind!  Choose you this day whom you will serve.  Do you choose to choose the Living God?  I challenge you to plant your feet firmly.

Also praying.  And we are all a work in progress.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 6/5/2016 at 1:33 PM, Ezra said:

There is a difference between *church* and *Christ*.  All power in Heaven and on earth belongs to Christ.  Therefore He can set you free from anxiety and depression. Ask Him to set you free, then BELIEVE that He has done so.  After that focus on the things which lift you up and give you courage.

King James Bible
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive[them], and ye shall have [them]. (Mark 11:24).

Thank you Ezra for speaking the truth.  There is a huge difference between religion and walking with Christ.  Religion is all about our works, what we have to do.  Christianity is all about Jesus has done for us.  The finished work of the Cross.  What Jesus did and continues to do for us.  

Stop trying to figure all this out mable and just put your hand in Jesus Hand and then walk with Him.  Trusting Him to keep you safe and sound.  He will put your mind and heart at ease, and give you the peace you are looking for.

Blessing RustyAngeL

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,151
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/8/2016 at 7:17 AM, RustyAngeL said:

Thank you Ezra for speaking the truth.  There is a huge difference between religion and walking with Christ.  Religion is all about our works, what we have to do.  Christianity is all about Jesus has done for us.  The finished work of the Cross.  What Jesus did and continues to do for us.  

Stop trying to figure all this out mable and just put your hand in Jesus Hand and then walk with Him.  Trusting Him to keep you safe and sound.  He will put your mind and heart at ease, and give you the peace you are looking for.

Blessing RustyAngeL

just been going through stuff and i realised i had missed this. i think 16 months on gee time flys. things are improving the intensity is still the same but the duration is shorter. shortly after your post i stopped doing many things as i was highly stressed. cant seem to get back to things though. and having  to maybe once again stop doing something as the anxiety is just too much. i do hope the Lord is not going to keep me on this sit it out bench much longer