• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,713
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

23 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Sadly it has become politically incorrect to say a lot of things.  We seem to have to tiptoe around a lot of issues.  I live near Palm Springs in California.  Every year they have a gay pride parade down the middle of 111 highway. (the main street through Palms Springs) I have seen pictures and am horrified at some of the things they wear and are allowed to do.  However I wonder what would happen to say 500 Christians walking down the middle of 111 carrying Bibles and sighs that have scriptures on them.  We would be considered people of hate speech and put in jail.  It's all so backwards.  And yes Mr. Trump has my vote.

I would think if you could find 500 Christians willing to do so, that there wouldn't be much the authorities could do about it, other then have the media ignore it-just like they ignore the right to life parade in DC every year which is in the thousands, not the hundreds.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, MorningGlory said:

If you can't name it how can you defeat it?

If you WON'T name it, you don't need to defeat it.  Defeating Radical Islam is the last thing that Obama wants. He wants to see them flourish and establish their Caliphate.  If not, he would have had ISIS wiped out several years ago.

Without American leadership, the rest of the world cannot handle this issue.  But with a pro-Islam President, there is no way that Radical Islam will be crushed.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Well today at his 12 noon speech Obama finally said Radical Islam terrorists. I guess Trump got to him. But he also made a point of what good will come from him saying that. I guess the point is we want to be sure he knows who the enemy is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,713
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Well it might make it easier to fight the gun control, and maybe easier to tighten up the borders. Time will tell.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Trump has shown us just how much clout he has; he's FORCED Obama to come out and call it what it is or look like Barack 'Milquetoast' Obama.l  Hilary also jumped when Trump barked and used that term.