• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  4.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The gunman who massacred 49 people at the Pulse club in Orlando was himself a regular at the gay nightspot, four club-goers told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday. “Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,” Ty Smith told the Sentinel, referring to slain shooter Omar Mateen, 29. Smith told the paper that he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times.

“We didn’t really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times,” Smith said. “He told us he had a wife and child.” Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app. West also said he passed Mateen in the street on the night of the attack and they exchanged greetings. And other club-goers told local media and MSNBC that Mateen had been using multiple gay apps, including Grindr, with mutual acquaintances to “hook up.”

The Palm Beach Post reported Monday that when Mateen attended the Indian River Community College police academy in 2006, he asked a male classmate out on a date. We went to a few gay bars with him, and I was not out at the time, so I declined his offer,” the classmate, who asked to not be identified, said.

He described Mateen as being a social misfit that others felt sorry for. “He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him,” he said. “He was always socially awkward.”

According to a Gawker report, Mateen’s ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, and her boyfriend gave an interview in Portuguese with Brazilian TV on Monday. During the interview, her boyfriend said Mateen had “gay tendencies.” He also claimed that Yusufiy had told the FBI she did not believe Mateen was a member of a terrorist organization and that the FBI had told her to keep quiet about it. “The FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media,” the boyfriend, who was not named in the report, said. (From the Times of Israel)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

He may not have been gay, he may have just been casing the joint and getting people used to His presence, making it easier for him to get in unnaposed. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

The gunman who massacred 49 people at the Pulse club in Orlando was himself a regular at the gay nightspot, four club-goers told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday. “Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,” Ty Smith told the Sentinel, referring to slain shooter Omar Mateen, 29. Smith told the paper that he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times.

“We didn’t really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times,” Smith said. “He told us he had a wife and child.” Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app. West also said he passed Mateen in the street on the night of the attack and they exchanged greetings. And other club-goers told local media and MSNBC that Mateen had been using multiple gay apps, including Grindr, with mutual acquaintances to “hook up.”

The Palm Beach Post reported Monday that when Mateen attended the Indian River Community College police academy in 2006, he asked a male classmate out on a date. We went to a few gay bars with him, and I was not out at the time, so I declined his offer,” the classmate, who asked to not be identified, said.

He described Mateen as being a social misfit that others felt sorry for. “He just wanted to fit in and no one liked him,” he said. “He was always socially awkward.”

According to a Gawker report, Mateen’s ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, and her boyfriend gave an interview in Portuguese with Brazilian TV on Monday. During the interview, her boyfriend said Mateen had “gay tendencies.” He also claimed that Yusufiy had told the FBI she did not believe Mateen was a member of a terrorist organization and that the FBI had told her to keep quiet about it. “The FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media,” the boyfriend, who was not named in the report, said. (From the Times of Israel)

Hmmm.....interesting. Thanks for sharing this. I wonder if he saw someone he was very fond of in that bar who was cheating on him. That can sometimes throw someone way off balance.

Did you not read the part about him using a "gay app" to hook up? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it is probably a duck.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Did you not read the part about him using a "gay app" to hook up? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it is probably a duck.

Yes, I do not doubt that he was gay from what I have read.  I wonder if it was really a terrorist attack?

I sincerely doubt he was gay. He was a devout Muslim...goes against everything that is Muslim. I do think however, that this attack took a lot of planning to execute...which means a lot of time spent in and around, and if he wasn't trying to blend in, someone would have caught in in a real hurry. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

4 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I sincerely doubt he was gay. He was a devout Muslim...goes against everything that is Muslim.  

There are many reports about how the terrorist use young boys for recreation in the middle east--- A Muslim has no holy spirit in him so just being a Muslim would not be enough motivation to calm homosexual impulses-- the Idea of a gay terrorist is not so far fetched-- look at how many of Hitlers top eschelon guys were gay. and we know from Biblical accounts how violent the gay community can be. And the statistics for gay on gay violence are astounding

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

If a homophobe is a latent-homosexual then a homosexual is a latent-homophobe.  

It's proof of that.

39 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I sincerely doubt he was gay. He was a devout Muslim...goes against everything that is Muslim. I do think however, that this attack took a lot of planning to execute...which means a lot of time spent in and around, and if he wasn't trying to blend in, someone would have caught in in a real hurry. 

And the using of the app to solicit dates. And the hitting of the fellow recruit at the police academy? Guess he was just doing "research.":ph34r:

Using the app to get dates? You've got to make it believable. I'm sorry but I don't see gay lover scorned goes off the deep end and pulls a stunt like this....

As far as being gay, Islam isn't as accepting of the gay lifestyle as anyone else. Even being indoctrinated into the faith HD would have likely been killed or ex communicated as a child. Further evidence that he wasn't was ISIS taking responsibility. ISIS is as radical Islam as they get-they would never take credit if he was gay