• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

19 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

you can take laxatives :happyhappy: for that

We do need something like that when we hear things that people hope to make them popular, I guess that what it is to be popular, to have followers, to read your tweets. He never proove it with independent scriptures, post the Cross. For my self I don't bye it, I don't have the need to bye it. .

And after all, no one ask me, or cares, well that's the bewty of it.  

But not all, some not all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

In my experience, when we sin, especially when we refuse to try and quit a certain sin God has made clear to the person He wants out our life, we cut our self off from God's powers to change our life. For example, God's healing power is always there. But our constant and belligerent insistence to keep sinning when we know better will block that power. Of course God Himself can over ride that, but now we're talking about God performing a miracle. Those are few and far between.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, JTC said:

In my experience, when we sin, especially when we refuse to try and quit a certain sin God has made clear to the person He wants out our life, we cut our self off from God's powers to change our life. For example, God's healing power is always there. But our constant and belligerent insistence to keep sinning when we know better will block that power. Of course God Himself can over ride that, but now we're talking about God performing a miracle. Those are few and far between.   

I don't want you to change your mind, but one day you going to find out that you are way off the love and kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Just look at some present day miracles and the miracles he did that time. 

He heal even unbeliever, and even people who did not have the faith to be healed, and had a lot of doubts, and he often never made reference to their sins, it is not healthy to be too much sin conscious, and believe just because you have repented, you have the right to be heal, or to look in your self and judge your self, that you are not worthy to be heal, that's very wrong. Some they did not even asked to be healed, but he heal them anyway.