Seve

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

In regards to the flood, the water had reached its peak after 40 days, and then the waters prevailed. Prevailing does not mean ascending or rising in the first instance of the word.

In this case, prevailing means to dominate or ride above. This gives us a picture of the entire earth under a great sea, which is able to bend down and shape the land underneath, which explains how the highest mountains were pressed under the water. That is what prevailing means. When Jacob wrestled with the Angel of the Lord, "he prevailed not," Jacob was pinned down.

Another factor of large scale bodies of water such as an ocean, is its capability to act seemingly independent of gravity, where it can shift and shape to cover higher points on the earth. This is proven by the fact that the oceans around the earth are not level, but differ in height by as much as 100 meters in depth. God has made several physical barriers to prevent the oceans dominating the land, and without these factors, the oceans would act like they had a mind of their own and completely override and destroy the earth, and mince it beneath. One of the simplest factors is balance, just like your washing machine can develop an imbalance big enough to stop it spinning. The oceans have bulges, even today which span over 500 miles, and rise above the height of the land in some places, and yet the water does not even out and overflow the land, because it is suspended by tremendous forces which can be discussed in detail.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Kan said:

Your view in my opinion is correct, except that the light is something which comes as a result of the spoken word. It is ok to think if Christ as that Light, because all creation - whether visible or invisible, natural or supernatural is upheld by the very existence of Christ. In other words, if Christ was not there, then immediately there is no creation. The Bible says "By Him all things consist" or hold together, or exist.

The universe is like a woven fabric of powers which can be unravelled in a relatively short time.

But the light and darkness which are creations of God (see Job 38) are not Jesus Himself but products of His power and Word.

Dear Kan,

God doesn't tell us exactly in the Bible that He made everything from nothing (ex-nihilo). 

Here is what He told us which agrees with Albert Einstein's discoveries 2k years later:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of  things which do appear

Albert Einstein learned that energy and matter are opposite sides of the same coin. God simply flipped energy into matter in the beginning. Jesus   took some of this air, dust, and water and flipped it again into Energy, at the Big Bang, which cooled off and became our Cosmos. That's the way the Supreme Intelligence of Creation  makes worlds.

Gen 1:1- tells us of the creation of the air, ground, without form or dust, and water came forth from the air. The LORD God (spoken of in Gen 2:4) took some of the air, dust, and water and made Adam's Earth on the 3rd Day. 

In fact EVERYTHING which exists physically is made of the air, dust and water which was created BEFORE the first Day when Jesus, the Light  of the first Day, came forth from within the invisible Spirit of God, into the physical world. All living creatures were  also given Life by Jesus. 

3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Here is where the Energy came from:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be   honour and power  everlasting. Amen. 

God bless

Edited by Seve

41 minutes ago, Seve said:

Dear Kan,

God doesn't tell us exactly in the Bible that He made everything from nothing (ex-nihilo). 

Here is what He told us which agrees with Albert Einstein's discoveries 2k years later:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of  things which do appear

Albert Einstein learned that energy and matter are opposite sides of the same coin. God simply flipped energy into matter in the beginning. Jesus   took some of this air, dust, and water and flipped it again into Energy, at the Big Bang, which cooled off and became our Cosmos. That's the way the Supreme Intelligence of Creation  makes worlds.

Gen 1:1- tells us of the creation of the air, ground, without form or dust, and water came forth from the air. The LORD God (spoken of in Gen 2:4) took some of the air, dust, and water and made Adam's Earth on the 3rd Day. 

In fact EVERYTHING which exists physically is made of the air, dust and water which was created BEFORE the first Day when Jesus, the Light  of the first Day, came forth from within the invisible Spirit of God, into the physical world. All living creatures were  also given Life by Jesus. 

3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Here is where the Energy came from:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be   honour and power  everlasting. Amen. 

God bless

Basically you are saying that God is indebted to some material to create, which is contrary to the prerogatives of Divinity. The Bible states "He is before all things" - speaking about Jesus Christ as creator.

Everything was made in six days, and so creation begins on the first day, and not before as thousands think today.

Read the Bible in it's most obvious and simplest meaning. Know what it says rather than trying to work out what is meant by it. The meanings will come later, but it is paramount to understand what is stated in plain English. And that does not allow for speculating about what is not stated. For example the Bible says nothing about quitting smoking, therefore there is no reason to quit. This insane approach is often used by those with strange doctrines.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

wow there is so much BAD DOCTRINE on this subject I'm not even going to bother to refute anyone--- I'll just pray for all the self styled "learned theologians"----

:(

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

40 minutes ago, Kan said:

Basically you are saying that God is indebted to some material to create, which is contrary to the prerogatives of Divinity. The Bible states "He is before all things" - speaking about Jesus Christ as creator.

Everything was made in six days, and so creation begins on the first day, and not before as thousands think today.

Dear Kan,

No, I am not suggesting that. Here's what I am saying...

The Invisible Almighty God Father first Created the elements needed in order for his Son to Physically Make/Form the heavens and the earth with his own hands. 

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground).  And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness was upon  the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Son was brought forth into the physical world from the invisible realm of the Father in order for the Son to defeat the Darkness (death) that was upon the face of the Deep and give life to all physical thing that He will create and make.

YHWH, the Son, is the only God physically formed for us to see and witness. Isa 43:10 In Him (YHWH) is the fullness of Godhead, bodily.

The Almighty God Father is an invisible Spirit without physical shape or form and changes not.

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Seve said:
1 hour ago, woundeddog said:

wow there is so much BAD DOCTRINE on this subject I'm not even going to bother to refute anyone--- I'll just pray for all the self styled "learned theologians"----

AMEN      .:wub:  To God be the Glory!

God bless you and yours always!

Whats bad about this doctrine, all these Scriptures and many more? Go back, check them all in my posts?

God destroyed the earth in His anger. GOD CREATED THE EARTH AND THE HEAVEN IN GEN.1:1, THEN GOD DESTROYED THE EARTH IN GENESIS 1:2..

Jeremiah 4:23-28, “I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.”

This was not Noah's flood as many teach. There were men, animals, birds, sun, moon stars which all remained during Noah's flood.

Could the Bible be any clearer that God in His anger made the earth without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep? The cities were inhabited by angels. Man had not been created yet. Argue as one may, these Scriptures plainly evidence why the earth was without form and void in Genesis 1:1.

In fact, Jeremiah 4:23 even repeats the exact phrase word-for-word. These Scriptures cannot be ignored if one is to be an honest Bible student.

Carefully notice that Lucifer dwelt upon the earth prior to his rebellion. Isaiah 14:13-14; 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: V. 14,  will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”  

Lucifer's sin was wanting EQUALITY with God. This is the same sin of feminists today, who want to be EQUAL with male authority in marriage, home, church and society. God has ordained masculine authority in the humanity. Women are equal in worth, intelligence and importance to God; but the man is to lead, not the woman.

When Lucifer sinned, he wasn't immediately punished by God. We know that Lucifer wasn't banned from Heaven because Satan appears before God in Job 1:6-7.

Satan will be judged, convicted and punished at The Great White Throne Of Judgment with the rest of the wicked (Revelation 20:11-15). Satan will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Gehenna - Hell) forever to burn and be tormented night and day without rest. 2nd Peter 2:4 also tells us that the angels bound in Hell are RESERVED unto judgment. So neither the Devil nor the demons have been punished yet for their wickedness.

Those who believe in a Young Earth vehemently reject the idea that there's a Gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2; but as you've just read, God destroyed the cities of the earth and made the land desolate. Light ceased to shine (the sun, moon and stars were blocked out by God). The mountains trembled and moved. The earth had been a fruitful wilderness where dinosaurs and prehistoric birds and mammals lived.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Whats bad about this doctrine, all these Scriptures and many more? Go back, check them all in my posts?

I didnt say anyone in particular had bad doctrine-- why do you feel your is in error?- I didnt single anyone out

Guest Robert
2 hours ago, woundeddog said:

"Self-styled"? Nah...I use a hairdresser. I can't do a thing with my hair. lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, woundeddog said:

I didnt say anyone in particular had bad doctrine-- why do you feel your is in error?- I didnt single anyone out

No worries, my miss-understanding. I don't believe the Scriptures I posted are in error in any way regarding the world that then was, perished totally, no life, no light-sun, no moon no animals, birds, no fish, no man, nothing.

7 hours ago, Seve said:

Dear Kan,

No, I am not suggesting that. Here's what I am saying...

The Invisible Almighty God Father first Created the elements needed in order for his Son to Physically Make/Form the heavens and the earth with his own hands. 

In the beginning God Created the heaven (Air) and the Earth (Ground).  And the Earth (Ground) was without form, (Dust) and void; (Empty) and darkness was upon  the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The Son was brought forth into the physical world from the invisible realm of the Father in order for the Son to defeat the Darkness (death) that was upon the face of the Deep and give life to all physical thing that He will create and make.

YHWH, the Son, is the only God physically formed for us to see and witness. Isa 43:10 In Him (YHWH) is the fullness of Godhead, bodily.

The Almighty God Father is an invisible Spirit without physical shape or form and changes not.

God bless

Further study will show that the Bible does not say that God the Father provided materials (as we know) for His Son. All materials, and even the invisible powers of the universe, as well as principalities and dominions, thrones etc are all created by the Son. Nevertheless, the concept of the Father providing for the Son is true, only it does not involve materials, which the Son alone makes.

I think you understand that there is a partnership where all three Persons of the godhead are fully involved in creation, and that there is an order of how it is done. Perhaps we could talk about it on another thread, as we are discussing the flood.