• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,446
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

11 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I have interacted a lot with muslims. My moderate muslim sis in law is raising her kids, my niece and nephews, to be human shields for islamic leaders. It was not shintos, buddhists, hindus or others who plowed airplanes into buildings in the us on 9/11. Thats why you see people in the west get upset at islam. 

And how many innocent Muslim lives has the West caused in the name of fighting Communism and now terrorism?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, SIC said:

I have a feeling a lot of people have a kind of Islamophobia...

No, Islamaphobia is a fear of Islam.  I don't fear Islam.   I hate Islam.  Islam is a demonic, bloodthirsty ideology.  Allah is actually Satan.  He has Satan's profile.  Islam is just another from of Satan worship. 

Muslims aren't the only ones blowing up people. Please google ' Christian terrorism'...

Christians are blowing people up and the ones who are, are not real Christians.   But because Islam is demonic and because Islam is founded on murder, child molestation, sexual assault, robbery and world domination, ISIS is the true face of Islam.  ISIS is only doing what Mohammed did. 

Muslims are normal people like you and me who arent saved..

No, they are not.

They aren't 'particularly evil' as people here seem to portray.

Those who worship Satan (allah) are evil.  It's the  very heart of evil.   I would add that the article in the OP is written by a former Muslim and he knows what he is talking about.   ISIS is the true face of Islam.

The problem I think is that a lot of people haven't interacted with Muslims much.. I can say this much. The Muslims I have personally interacted with ( Singapore has 16% Muslim population) are very nice people

Which is meaningless.  Lot's of people have had good interactions with Muslims and were later murdered by them.  Muslims will act like your friend today, but will slit your throat tomorrow,.

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Islamaphobia is a fear of Islam.  I don't fear Islam.   I hate Islam.  Islam is a demonic, bloodthirsty ideology.  Allah is actually Satan.  He has Satan's profile.  Islam is just another from of Satan worship. 

Christians are blowing people up and the ones who are, are not real Christians.   But because Islam is demonic and because Islam is founded on murder, child molestation, sexual assault, robbery and world domination, ISIS is the true face of Islam.  ISIS is only doing what Mohammed did. 

No, they are not.

Those who worship Satan (allah) are evil.  It's the  very heart of evil.   I would add that the article in the OP is written by a former Muslim and he knows what he is talking about.   ISIS is the true face of Islam.

Which is meaningless.  Lot's of people have had good interactions with Muslims and were later murdered by them.  Muslims will act like your friend today, but will slit your throat tomorrow,.

How many Muslim friends do you have Shiloh?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

17 minutes ago, SIC said:

And how many innocent Muslim lives has the West caused in the name of fighting Communism and now terrorism?

Do you think terrorism is justified?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, SIC said:

How many Muslim friends do you have Shiloh?

None.  And I want none.  I had a professor in college who was a Muslim and I learned from him just Islam is like.  

And again, the article is written by a former Muslim.  I guess you missed that part.  

Just now, ayin jade said:

Do you think terrorism is justified?

I don't think so. Nor is the drone attacks carried out by the CIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

The number of civilian casualties caused by the CIA drone strikes in Pakistan in the last 5 years is more than double the number of civilian casualties caused by Islamic terrorists in America.

I absolutely hate the fact that Asian lives aren't valued as much as Western lives

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If you read the Hadith you will find that ISIS and so called radical Islam are following Mohammed's example. Muslims see Mohammed as the perfect example of submission to Allah. Why our governments deny what is obvious is anyone's guess, but it is too late to do anything about it now I think unless you have another civil war. It troubles me that God would allow such depravity to possess men and have such freedom to spread amongst us, but it could be punishment for rejecting the true God who made our countries great. If they will not accept Gods rule then they can have Satan's and he is a terrible and cruel master. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

None.  And I want none.  I had a professor in college who was a Muslim and I learned from him just Islam is like.  

And again, the article is written by a former Muslim.  I guess you missed that part.  

I suggest you make some Muslim friends before painting all Muslims with the same brush.

Islam is demonic. I am not denying it. But I don't agree that all Muslims are jihadists...

Its like saying all Jews are moneylending Shylocks

6 minutes ago, DARRELX said:

If you read the Hadith you will find that ISIS and so called radical Islam are following Mohammed's example. Muslims see Mohammed as the perfect example of submission to Allah. Why our governments deny what is obvious is anyone's guess, but it is too late to do anything about it now I think unless you have another civil war. It troubles me that God would allow such depravity to possess men and have such freedom to spread amongst us, but it could be punishment for rejecting the true God who made our countries great. If they will not accept Gods rule then they can have Satan's and he is a terrible and cruel master. 

I am not denying that Islam is demonic. But I refuse to accept that all Muslims are jihadists... Do you think Hashim Amla is a jihadist? Or do you think the fact that he is a Muslim makes him any less a model sportsman?

Guest shiloh357
38 minutes ago, SIC said:

I suggest you make some Muslim friends before painting all Muslims with the same brush.

Islam is demonic. I am not denying it. But I don't agree that all Muslims are jihadists...

Its like saying all Jews are moneylending Shylocks

I never said all Muslims are jihadists.   I am saying that the good and faithful Muslims are jihadists.