• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

53 minutes ago, Luke1992 said:

that was just copying and pasting its not the same thing as your own personal view and I already know what narcissism is.

How do you know what narcissism is? What personal experience have you had with narcissism?

2 minutes ago, Luke1992 said:

just looked it up Ahhhh

You looked it up? You never have had an experience with a narcissist? Just someone to debate with today huh?

Not really, I personally speaking for myself I'm not a door mat and would never allow myself to be treated as such... Sounds like she dosnt have a very high opinion of men.

I'm fed up of the this man hating society and everyone always having a go.

First of all LUKE, you don't know me or what I had to go through. Nevertheless, I must say you are quite IGNORANT! Be careful how you address me or other's at this forum. You need much to learn it seems! More so, I hope you know JESUS as your Personal Savior! You have much reading to do! It seems to me you are very argumentative! You must take the plank out of your own eye first! Need I say more!

Just now, Luke1992 said:

well ofcourse ive met loads I just call em Narss-holes though.... I don't give them any pretty title.

Swearing is against the TOS on Worthy.

Well for someone who is suppose to know JESUS, not only are you acting immature, but you are making a spectacle of yourself right now! You just want to pick a fight!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My husband believes I'm  narcissistic because I won't be a doormat, I'm looked at as being selfish because I as a woman have emotional needs and because he can't understand how a relationship works he looks up all this psychological stuff in order to find something wrong with me instead of being concerned with how he treats me.  So be careful of the stuff as a Christian the things you say because someone out there is just looking for a reason to think what they are doing is good, and is God approved.