The worst night I ever had...

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Please tell me what to do. I have lost my rank, my salvation, my blessing, and my relationship with God.

It all started 6 years ago on my birthday. Some very mean people pranked me. It was such a mean prank I cried. People laughed at my distress. I was so humiliated and upset I took it out on God. I swore at God and made fun of him. I fell from God that night, all because I committed idolatry. I had fallen in love with someone, and was excited about the idea of marriage. I chose a man to be my Lord, and then I was informed I had lost everything, including my salvation and my rank. I have not heard from God in 6 long years. Then I was told I was going to hell by a man of God.

I miss God and still love him, and I still want to be a christian.  I want to make my relationship with God better, but have no idea how to fix it. I am desperate. Please pray for me. After you guys pray for me, please tell me what God is saying so I can fix my problem. Please don't go down the 'repent' path because that does not tell me how to fix my relationship with God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

I'm not sure what you mean by "rank," but it sounds like you're worried that committing a sin has separated you from God. God knows full well that we are not perfect even after being redeemed. God has not given up on you.

John 10:28 ESV - I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Once you are truly saved, you do not lose your salvation, ever.

How to fix a damaged relationship with God? Prayer! Do you speak to God daily? Have you apologized for sin? Have you asked for forgiveness, and for the strength and grace to improve? Have you asked Him to fill you with His love and let you feel His presence in your heart and mind and life?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

How do you know that the man who told you would go to hell was a man of God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Sometimes when we feel God is being silent, it can cause us to make an effort to draw closer to Him. But if you are afraid to approach Him, you could still feel separated from Him. We can approach His throne of grace with confidence as His beloved child, knowing that nothing separates us from His love.

Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Guest Teditis
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, dewinthesky said:

Please tell me what to do. I have lost my rank, my salvation, my blessing, and my relationship with God.

It all started 6 years ago on my birthday. Some very mean people pranked me. It was such a mean prank I cried. People laughed at my distress. I was so humiliated and upset I took it out on God. I swore at God and made fun of him. I fell from God that night, all because I committed idolatry. I had fallen in love with someone, and was excited about the idea of marriage. I chose a man to be my Lord, and then I was informed I had lost everything, including my salvation and my rank. I have not heard from God in 6 long years. Then I was told I was going to hell by a man of God.

I miss God and still love him, and I still want to be a christian.  I want to make my relationship with God better, but have no idea how to fix it. I am desperate. Please pray for me. After you guys pray for me, please tell me what God is saying so I can fix my problem. Please don't go down the 'repent' path because that does not tell me how to fix my relationship with God.

The portion that I high-lighted tells me that there is still much hope for you and your

relationship with God. See, the person that cannot be saved never has feelings like this,

they don't even occur to them. You on the other-hand, openly state these feelings.

God is calling you back and "wooing" you towards Him. He is calling you, still interested

in having relationship with you. Your response should simply allow this to happen and start

by talking it out with Him. Tell why you felt hurt and turned away. Ask Him to show you how

to love Him back and how to stick with Him through the difficult areas in your life.

Take heart God loves you and you love Him... start there and work things out with Him slowly

by talking with Him and reading His Word... just short readings and searches about the Love of

God... what it is and what it looks like in a daily life.

Praying for you...