• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I've only been posting here a few days so.... 
I wonder what demon you are fighting?

Who said "here" ? The demons through you are posting in  more than one forum, for years, always abominations, always contrary to Jesus, always opposed to God's Word.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I accepted clear scripture decades ago and recently it has become much clearer.

You still continue to oppose Jesus, and all Yahweh's messengers, and Yahweh's Word, and you continue to embrace evil wickedness and perversion.(in your posts, as many have noted).

Whatever is clear to you , as you say,  is pure fiction/ demonic/ an abomination to Yahweh,

as you have been completely deceived by whatever demons you  have been learning from and deceived by.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

God's word does not say that feelings are perversions. You are mistaken.

Not only your feelings, since you 'follow' them, or carry them with you, but all the corruption you carry within you,

as revealed by the SWORD that is SHARPER than any TWO-EDGED SWORD - GOD'S WORD.

Since you reject God's Word,  He has given you over to believe your own delusions, as if they were true (as if clear).

Recovery, if possible, is up to His Mercy, and if you are willing (to listen to Jesus).

(just like Jesus said over Jerusalem as revealed in Scripture) ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Not only your feelings, since you 'follow' them, or carry them with you, but all the corruption you carry within you,

as revealed by the SWORD that is SHARPER than any TWO-EDGED SWORD - GOD'S WORD.

Since you reject God's Word,  He has given you over to believe your own delusions, as if they were true (as if clear).

Recovery, if possible, is up to His Mercy, and if you are willing (to listen to Jesus).

(just like Jesus said over Jerusalem as revealed in Scripture) ...

I'm picky about who's sermons I listen to and since you have not asked
me for advice, then I guess you do to others, what you don't want yourself.
The Royal Rule fail.

Edited by SkyWriting
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

I Am Blessed

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thank you!   I appreciate all the attention greatly. :)

• Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

5 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I'm picky about who's sermons I listen to  ....

No sermon will help you.

The enemy has already gotten you.

Only Yahweh can save you , through Jesus,  if He is willing , if you  repent. (same for anyone)

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

But the new tolerance goes beyond that and is actually quite cruel.

For example, take the new toleration of Islam. When there is something toxic about a culture, an inherent flaw in it, to “tolerate it” to the point of admiringly upholding it almost as a model “religion of peace” does no service to the people in it. Our own government practiced this after 9-11-2001.

The Muslim people desperately need to be confronted as human beings with the serious flaws of their own false religion, and 9-11 was an ideal “teachable moment,” but the new tolerance made it impossible to do so on a large-scale. I believe this new non-judgmental tolerance is cruel because it is both artificial and patronizing, and in the long run hurts everyone.

i.e. accepting/ tolerating abominations/ wickednesses, and sinful behavior HURTS EVERYONE

5 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

Thank you!   I appreciate all the attention greatly. 

You obviously don't read english too well.   All the attention is meant to bring you to repentance, OUT OF SIN, out of YOUR WICKEDNESS.

(and mostly to prevent you from totally corrupting young and weak readers who visit; since you don't care so far)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

14 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It sounds so great because it is the path of least resistance and nothing is required of anyone except feeling really "spiritual" and "accepting" and full of love, and cutting-edge and you can say Jesus' name once in a while for added virtual signaling and be assured that God is OK with your homosexuality because a preacher and a gay theologian told you so.  One problem is your salvation hangs in the balance and the guy in the brightly-painted wagon is not going to tell you he has just sold you a bottle of snake oil.  The biggest problem is that the con men teaching this falsehood get held accountable for it.  The people who swallow it and feel they have no need to change will be held accountable for it.  And the people who perpetuate the lie through a false sense of some fashionable sense of "tolerance" will be held accountable as well.  None of the people in the equation realize just exactly how high the price is going to be.  And when it comes time to settle up, they are not going to want to pay the bill.

To me, the above is the crux of the matter, although everything you said is true.  I'm not sure how to save people from this mindset but I know we, as believers, have to try.  Homosexuality is NOT okay with God, He made a point of saying as much very clearly.  

Leviticus 20:13l  KJV

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

And then there are those who will come here and read this rubbish on a Christian website and believe it.  And, yes, no one who supports, believes in or practices the homosexual lifestyle will see the Kingdom unless they repent. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm not sure how to save people from this mindset but I know we, as believers, have to try. 

This is true,  and impossible on this internet use.  The wicked ones are able and allowed to keep posting on and on and on ad infinitum according to the internet (AND television, btw) protocols and rules.   There is no protection for the readers who are young or weak  or uncertain,   against the wicked who are 'strong' in their evil (and increasing DAILY) , and thus the wide and many deceptions may continue to grow and to increase and to harm visitors and members alike,  Jews and gentiles,  believers and unbelievers. (many believers are unable to withstand such assaults as from  the repeated posts of the devil through those subject to the devil.) .

It looks (from the huge number of 'visitors' who sign up and leave soon, as Christians and unChristians)

as if there are very many who simply don't stick around , for whatever reason ..... 

• This is Worthy 1

5 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I believe "SkyWriting" has crossed the line into outright heresy, as he's now denying the legitimacy of Paul's apostleship and therefore most of the NT as well as denying core teachings  of the Gospels.

He apparently "crossed the line" (if he ever was on the right side of the line) many years ago,  from his posts here and on other forum(s).    He seems not worried though, like those devoted to the idolatry of rome also, since he and they can keep posting ad infinitum.

• Loved it! 1