• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/14/2016 at 10:54 AM, Giller said:

The Lord's day was a day, in John's day, which was referring to the new testament day of rest, which is on the first day of the week.

No Giller

The only place to find the “Lord’s day” is Rev.1. You claim the Lord’s day in that scripture is speaking of sunday. Others say its speaking of saturday {Gods sabbath day}. Neither is correct. Its speaking of the “day of the Lord”. Just let scripture interpret scripture Giller

REV.1 [7] Behold, HE COMETH WITH CLOUDS; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of THE EARTH SHALL WAIL because of him. Even so, Amen.[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.[9] I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.[10] I was in the Spirit on THE LORD'S DAY, and heard behind me a GREAT VOICE, as of A TRUMPET,

he cometh with clouds - of a trumpet - the Lord's day - a great voice - the earth shall wail

ZEPH.1 [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even THE VOICE of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall CRY THERE BITTERLY.[15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a DAY OF CLOUDS and thick darkness,[16] A day of THE TRUMPET and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers

a day of clouds - of the trumpet - The great day of the LORD - even the voice - man shall cry there bitterly

See how these two scriptures are speaking of the same exact event. Pretty simple to see now that the Lords day is not sunday nor the sabbath day but another way to say the Day of the Lord. Simply read Rev.1. And Giller, why in the world would the earth wail because it was a sunday? Could you answer me that one question? Please.  However.......

AMOS 5  [16] Therefore the LORD, the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; WAILING shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to WAILING. [17] And in all vineyards shall be WAILING: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD. [18] Woe unto you that desire THE DAY OF THE LORD! to what end is it for you? THE DAY OF THE LORD is darkness, and not light.

There will be plenty of WAILING come the DAY OF THE LORD

5 hours ago, Giller said:

This is were John starts to get his vision of the book of Revelation, it happened as he was on the isle of Patmos, as he was in the Spirit.

You have to take things in context Wailing , and not out of context, in the way things are written.

Not sure i follow your train of thought. Why do you think i took things out of context

Hey Giller, i see your from Canada. Hows your weather?

JAMES 5  [7] BE PATIENT therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, UNTIL HE RECEIVE THE EARLY AND LATTER RAIN.[8] Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for THE COMING OF THE LORD draweth nigh.[9] Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

This new covenant scripture says Gods people will recieve the early and latter rain? This is not a weather report!

DEUT.11  [13] And it shall come to pass, IF YE SHALL HEARKEN DILIGENTLY UNTO MY COMMANDMENTS which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,[14] That I WILL GIVE YOU THE RAIN of your land in his due season, THE FIRST RAIN AND THE LATTER RAIN, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.

The first rain and the latter rain in DUE SEASON, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments

HOSEA 6  [1] Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.[2] After two days will he revive us: in THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RAISE US UP, AND WE SHALL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT.[3] Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and HE SHALL COME UNTO US AS THE RAIN, AS THE LATTER AND FORMER RAIN UNTO THE EARTH.

Jesus shall come to us as the rain. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. One day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. Yup. After 2000yrs we will live in His sight {in the twinkling of an eye}. We will join Him in His 1000yr period of rest

JOEL 2 [2] Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, for it is nigh at hand;

JOEL 2 [22] Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.[23] Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, THE FORMER RAIN, AND THE LATTER RAIN IN THE FIRST MONTH.

More proof  this rain will be falling come the Day of the Lord.

LEVITICUS 26 [2] YE SHALL KEEP MY SABBATHS, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord. [3] If ye walk in my statutes, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, AND DO THEM; [4] THEN I WILL GIVE YOU RAIN IN DUE SEASON, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

If you keep My sabbaths and if you keep My commandments you will recieve rain in due season. The early and latter rain spoken of in James.

8 minutes ago, Giller said:

The Lord's day was a day in John's day, and has no relation to the day of the Lord.

What do you mean? Why you say that?

7 minutes ago, Giller said:

Right now it is rouglhy +1, but feels like -3, which we go by Celsius and not Fahrenheit.

But there has been days of -16.

Im kinda right below ya. Upstate NY.

25 minutes ago, Giller said:

The Lord's day was a day in John's day, and has no relation to the day of the Lord.

MARK 9 [1] And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall NOT TASTE OF DEATH, TILL THEY HAVE SEEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD come with power.[2] AND AFTER SIX DAYS Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.[3] And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.[4] And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.[5] And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.[6] For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.[7] And there was A CLOUD THAT OVERSHADOWED THEM: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON: HEAR HIM.

AFTER 6 days {Mark 9 v.2}. Giller, do you think that this to is a certain day in the lives of Peter, James and John. Or were they shown a picture of the kingdom which at that time was still 2000 yrs in the future

2 PETER 3  [7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE AGAINST THE DAY OF JUDGMENT and perdition of ungodly men.[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that ONE DAY IS WITH THE LORD AS A THOUSAND YEARS, and a thousand years as one day.[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

CREATION

day 1

day 2

day 3

day 4    {Jesus comes the end of day 4}

day 5

day 6    {Jesus returns the end of day 6}

day 7    {1000 yr period of rest)

End of day 4 till the end of day 6 = 2 days {scripture below}

HOSEA 6  [1] Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.[2] AFTER TWO DAYS will he revive us: IN THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RAISE US UP, AND WE SHALL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT.

That 3rd day in which we shall live in sight is the 1000yr period of rest. All things were created in 6 days and the 7th was a day of rest (the sabbath). A DAY IS AS A 1000 YRS TO THE LORD. Revelations says there will be a 1000 yr period of rest set up after Christ returns.  We are nearing the end of that six thousand yrs. Six days? And Christ will return after those 6000 yrs and set up his 1000 yr period of rest. He will set up the kingdom of God which Jesus talked about all through the new testament.

Scripture below is talking about the 1000yr period of rest

MATTHEW 17 [1] And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up INTO AN HIGH MOUNTAIN APART, [2] And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. [3] And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. [4] Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. [5] While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED; hear ye him.

Where were these guys brought? Where is this “high mountain apart” located? Whats is the name of this mountain? THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED

2 PETER 1 [17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED. [18] And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when WE WERE WITH HIM IN THE HOLY MOUNT. [19] We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED. Theres the answer. Gods holy mountain

ISAIAH 27 [12]And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be GATHERED ONE BY ONE, O ye children of Israel. [13]And it shall come to pass in that day, that the GREAT TRUMPET shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the HOLY MOUNT AT JERUSALEM.

MATTHEW 24 [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with a GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Isaiah 27 and Matt.24 and 1Cor.15 and 1Thes.4 will all be done in the twinkling of an eye. But they are not going to heaven as the Rapturist claim. They are headin to Gods Holy Mount, Zion, Jerusalem for the 1000yr period of rest.

On 12/14/2016 at 10:54 AM, Giller said:

The Lord's day was a day, in John's day, which was referring to the new testament day of rest, which is on the first day of the week.

Do ya see the point im makin? It was seen by John in Johns day but it was a prophecy to come about the Day of the Lord. Just as Peter John and James was shown a future event concerning the kingdom

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

On 10/9/2016 at 11:24 AM, AndyMan said:

If I was to ask God, "God which is the sabbath day of the week, Saturday or Sunday ?" Which day would he say. 

God bless.

AndyMan 

First He would say Saturday. Second, it was never given to Gentiles and Romans 14:5 Have a good one.

10 hours ago, PatrolMan said:

First He would say Saturday. Second, it was never given to Gentiles and Romans 14:5 Have a good one.

EPHES. 2 [11] Wherefore remember, that ye being IN TIME PAST GENTILES in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; [12] That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and STRANGERS FROM THE COVENANTS OF PROMISE, having no hope, and without God in the world: [13] BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. [14] For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

We {gentiles}were once STRANGERS from Gods covenants of promise, having no hope. BUT NOW in Christ, should we take hold of those covenants, we have hope

ISAIAH 56 [6] Also the sons of THE STRANGER, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one THAT KEEPETH THE SABBATH from polluting it, and TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; [7] EVEN THEM WILL I BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for ALL PEOPLE.

And heres the proof that Eph.2 means exactly what it says