IGNORED

The fundamental transformation of Congress is beginning - Islam

nebula

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Islam is a false religion.Dude. Do you know how many Christian's assume already that this is a Christian country by the intent of the founding father's?

Doesn't matter in this topic.  We are not discussing American history.

As far as Islam being a religion and a political system, I would suggest you review the history of Christendom throughout Europe. How many countries have concentrated on either being Catholic or protestant and see the results of that.

Yeah, that kind of makes my point.   It didn't work out then so, why would we want a repeat of that?  Why elect people to lead our country who don't repsect our laws and want to enforce a different legal system and competely supplant our system of jurisprudence?   What good can come from that?

The one thing that I can see is that we are in the final days of this world and see what was fortold in Revolation all around us. I see the hand of God at work here and I know that he will allow so much to happen to his children and I have faith in that. I've let go and let God on this issue as I have so many times before and my faith tells me, that whatever happens. All that is in this world can be taken from me, but my life can't not be because of my Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ. All else is just the passing of time, as it always has been.

What if our founding fathers took that attiude?  We would not have country.   And if take that attitude now, with a potential threat to our nation from those who want to change it from the inside out, we won't have a country to speak of down the road.  

What is this about equating good Muslims with good people and forgetting what quote/unquote good Christians have done in the name of God, but in the pursuit of enriching themselves. Isis is the purist form of Islam when mixed with political goals. They have killed Muslims too, just be declaring them not Muslim enough.

No, what I said was that good Muslims are not good people.  ISIS is proof of that.   They are good Muslims.  If Mohammed were alive, he would be with ISIS, as they reflect the true nature of Islam.  Islam is a terrorist religion/government.   Islam is really a death cult and Allah is Satan.  They are one and the same.  

Of course practicing theists have always thought the laws of their God superior to that of secular laws.

No we view the secular laws upon which this nation was founded are based on biblical principles, namely the 10 Commandments and there is evidence for that.

What's going on in this country is the left is so concentrated with their own ideology, that states that Christianity, who they are far more familiar with than any other religion is hateful and that everyone else is just a victim of Christianity.  This is why there is talk of sharia law and it's inclusion in American society is being discussed, but you have to ask yourself who is bringing this up? I would be willing to bet it comes mostly from the media and the left wing people who want to paint religious people in that light of fanatic loonatics that want to restrict every other form of expression other than our own.

What you  have on the Left is an inability to understand Islam and an inability process the fact that people can hate you on the grounds of an ideology.   For some reason, many in the US cannot conceive that a religious ideology can produce hate.   They can accept hate on the basis of a mental disorder or a bag upbringing, but they cannot or will not accept that people can hate solely on the basis of a religion.    Islam is grossly misunderstood by the Left and the radical Muslim community is exploiting that misunderstanding to their advantage. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Doesn't matter in this topic.  We are not discussing American history.

Yeah, that kind of makes my point.   It didn't work out then so, why would we want a repeat of that?  Why elect people to lead our country who don't repsect our laws and want to enforce a different legal system and competely supplant our system of jurisprudence?   What good can come from that?

What if our founding fathers took that attiude?  We would not have country.   And if take that attitude now, with a potential threat to our nation from those who want to change it from the inside out, we won't have a country to speak of down the road.  

It does matter because history is an ongoing thing. What we are going through now is history being made. I think you are more concerned with is culture and that has changed in the past and will in the future. The one thing is that what we are talking about here is a different faith and I have no worries about the influence of a false religion. I'm more worried about those who are on the far left who are aainst all religion and will pit Muslim and Christianity against each other and try to diminish us in the process.

Dude we don't respect our laws. When was the last time you saw a gay couple being married in a Southern Baptist church.  I think you are getting culture fixed up with our judical system and our judicial system is one of the things that have changed far beyond that which we as Christians can agree with.

Who are we as opposed to who are they and who decides who owns a country? How many cultures have sprung up, flourished, only to be absorbed by other cultures. The U.S. rejected God as so many other cultures have done and what have they gone through? Do you think we are somehow special in the eyes of God simply because so many play lip service to him?  The Old Testament is replete with examples of what happens when this occurs. Just as Revelations does the warnings were clear. Christ died so that we could depend on something greater than all the world combined and I have faith that this will pass as history does and what was promised will be fulfilled. 

This is a test for each of us and God is watching. i trust that just as Job came out restored that we will too, just as long as we keep our eye on the ball.

I don't think I have anything more to say about this and I hope the best for all those who go through these times. I will prey for us all. God Bless and good night.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

It does matter because history is an ongoing thing. What we are going through now is history being made. I think you are more concerned with is culture and that has changed in the past and will in the future.

No, I am concerned with losing our country to maniacal enemies who would kill us if they got the chance for failing to convert to their ideology.

The one thing is that what we are talking about here is a different faith and I have no worries about the influence of a false religion. I'm more worried about those who are on the far left who are aainst all religion and will pit Muslim and Christianity against each other and try to diminish us in the process.

Well that is the wrong perspective to take.  Islam has already had a very strong influence on our country.  People are afraid to say Merry Christmas nowadays because of Muslims.  Schools cannot have Christmas parties or Christmas plays due to such things offending Muslims.  We can't teach Christian theology in schools, but they can teach the theology of the Five Pillars of Islam.   There are members of the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization acting as advisors to the president of the United States.   We got rid of police profiling partly because it "humiliates" Muslims.  So the influence of Islam on our nation is alive and well.

Dude we don't respect our laws. When was the last time you saw a gay couple being married in a Southern Baptist church.

Not marrying gay couples in a S. Baptist church doesn't violate any laws.  There are gay marriage laws on the books.

I think you are getting culture fixed up with our judical system and our judicial system is one of the things that have changed far beyond that which we as Christians can agree with.

No, I am not doing that at all. I am talking about practicing Muslims wanting to supplant our Constitution and jurisprudence with Sharia law.  I made that clear.   You need to stop trying to analyze me and actually address what I wrote.  

Who are we as opposed to who are they and who decides who owns a country?

So you are saying America is not our country and we should just give it up to any people group who decides to take it over??   Is that what you're suggesting?

How many cultures have sprung up, flourished, only to be absorbed by other cultures. The U.S. rejected God as so many other cultures have done and what have they gone through? Do you think we are somehow special in the eyes of God simply because so many play lip service to him?  The Old Testament is replete with examples of what happens when this occurs. Just as Revelations does the warnings were clear. Christ died so that we could depend on something greater than all the world combined and I have faith that this will pass as history does and what was promised will be fulfilled. 

I don't think America is done for yet, and there is hope for this nation.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

I find sometimes using a different browser has better results.

Lol I tried multiple browsers they are all having issues now. I will just make do until it gets updated.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Its not that. An update was done a couple of days ago on the forum software and since then when I use the chameleon skin, I have glitches. If I use the migraine causing standard worthy skin, I have no glitches. Just a headache lol. 

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I am concerned with losing our country to maniacal enemies who would kill us if they got the chance for failing to convert to their ideology.

Well that is the wrong perspective to take.  Islam has already had a very strong influence on our country.  People are afraid to say Merry Christmas nowadays because of Muslims.  Schools cannot have Christmas parties or Christmas plays due to such things offending Muslims.  We can't teach Christian theology in schools, but they can teach the theology of the Five Pillars of Islam.   There are members of the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization acting as advisors to the president of the United States.   We got rid of police profiling partly because it "humiliates" Muslims.  So the influence of Islam on our nation is alive and well.

Not marrying gay couples in a S. Baptist church doesn't violate any laws.  There are gay marriage laws on the books.

No, I am not doing that at all. I am talking about practicing Muslims wanting to supplant our Constitution and jurisprudence with Sharia law.  I made that clear.   You need to stop trying to analyze me and actually address what I wrote.  

So you are saying America is not our country and we should just give it up to any people group who decides to take it over??   Is that what you're suggesting?

I don't think America is done for yet, and there is hope for this nation.  

You are scared. I understand that. I am not, because I know that this is meant to be. It might get far worse than this, but nothing takes away from the fact that God remains in control . If it comes my time. I will go the way I am supposed to and will wait for God to call me. I will prey for you. Have a blessed day.

Edited by Churchmouse

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

You are scared.

No, I am aware.  You don't know me and are not qualified to assess me.  Got it?

I understand that. I am not, because I know that this is meant to be.

You don't know the future any more than the rest of us.  You don't know what is or is not meant to be.

It might get far worse than this, but nothing takes away from the fact that God remains in control . If it comes my time. I will go the way I am supposed to and will wait for God to call me. I will prey for you. Have a blessed day.

I will make sure I am prepared for the danger ahead.  The Bible puts a high premium on being prepared.   I neither need nor want any prayers of yours.  I will not accept such condescension from you or anyone else.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

15 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Do you have some video of this lady doing these things?

Did you see the video in the article?

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I am aware.  You don't know me and are not qualified to assess me.  Got it?

You don't know the future any more than the rest of us.  You don't know what is or is not meant to be.

I will make sure I am prepared for the danger ahead.  The Bible puts a high premium on being prepared.   I neither need nor want any prayers of yours.  I will not accept such condescension from you or anyone else.

i don't have to know you. your actions here speak for themselves. they are assumptions of a loss of control that you do not have, by those who have not given you cause to be concerned and I do have it. Thank you for your concern.

I know God has a plan for us all and I know he sees all things, which is why I know that whatever happens, happens because he wills it to be so.

We are called to be prepared for Christs return so, if you please reference the Bible in the way it is written otherwise you may be called on judgment day to account for it. And yes, you need everyone's prayers more than I've seen in a great many years, since you tend to assume the worst in people.  I refuse to allow the negativity of others to diminish my spirit enough to satisfy their need to justify their attitude. I'm not condescending, That's just how you choose to dismiss me without endangering your self esteem. There is nothing new here. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

15 hours ago, Churchmouse said:
  16 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The whole reason they want access to our legislatures is to enact Sharia Law.   And if very many of them are elected, that is exactly what they will do.  They will represent Muslims, not the American people as a whole. 

15 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

And how do you know this? People talk about Muslims as i they were all the same people and then forget how many people who call themselves Christian, but choose not to follow Gods law when they are elected. 

In the article it states:

" Ilhan Omar, the 33-year-old Somalian refugee who believes in Sharia Law, will be the first female Muslim to be elected to congress. "