• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Hate to do another of these, but it's been quite a while & I've had a pretty bad day.  Thought about posting in the topic going about bad days.

The upper nasal pain just started today after blowing my nose too roughly (hope the septum isn't deviated).  No bleeding, just constant pain that mingles with the chronic nerve pain of the the roof of the mouth (4 years).  I'm hoping it will just feel better soon.

Got some nasty acne going on, so my face looks & feels pretty bad.  Accidentally stepped on some broken sidewalk today, messing up my ankle.

None of these are life-threatening, but so many physical things at once is really pushing my patience.

Thanks for reading.  I should post around the forum in other sections more I guess.

Edited by jeffnevins

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

:th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying , hope you're feeling better 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/24/2016 at 9:55 PM, jeffnevins said:

Hate to do another of these, but it's been quite a while & I've had a pretty bad day.  Thought about posting in the topic going about bad days.

The upper nasal pain just started today after blowing my nose too roughly (hope the septum isn't deviated).  No bleeding, just constant pain that mingles with the chronic nerve pain of the the roof of the mouth (4 years).  I'm hoping it will just feel better soon.

I've got some nasty acne going on, so my face looks & feels pretty bad.  Accidentally stepped on some broken sidewalk today, messing up my ankle.

None of these are life-threatening, but so many physical things at once is really pushing my patience.

Thanks for reading.  I should post around the forum in other sections more I guess.

Father I life up by brother Jeff to You.  You Lord are our Great Physician and according to Your Word we are healed.  I ask that You bring comfort to his heart and healing to his body.  May he have restful nights and days free from pain.  Give him a peace that passes all understanding and a calm and quiet spirit. 

In Jesus Name, Amen

Thanks everyone.  Still have nasal pain, but less intense than Monday.  Hoping it will continue to fade.  Ankle was fine after a few days.

Maybe God will help with the chronic stuff someday (even giving info on what to do).  Been trying myself & praying, but nothing so far.

Oh well, I can patient for however long.  Not my timing, but His.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,162
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

On 2016-10-26 at 9:22 PM, JesusGivesLifeMeaning said:

Just sent a prayer, commanding all pain to leave, body and symptoms be normal, line up with the Word of God that you are healed! Amen!

In the blood name of Christ Jesus , I pray the above prayer to. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Just saw this today, so sorry to read all that has happened to you and somewhat all at once.

You are quite brave to be enduring all this. I am just feeling all the pain in the places you are describing. Ouch!

Big hugs to you.

I know about sinus pain, as I  can get pretty bad sinus and head pain sometimes it has been so bad that i have not been able to do much but stay in bed as the head is pounding and I am feeling nauseous.Luckily, it dos not happen every time I get a sinus flare up, but when i do get even a medium sinus flare up my head  the front, the sides and the back can be hurting. What I do then are several things depending on the severity.

1) I have an medic massageur: It looks like the head of the alien IT from the movie? anyhow, I use this massageur around my head, my temples, around my eyes and around my nose. when i am around my nose, I even pass the machine from the top of the nose bridge to the tip and then I pass the massageur in the from the inner corner of my eye to the bottom of my nostril on each side. After doing this especially around the nose are, I  begin to need to sneeze. and so I  sneeze and then need to blow my nose. what comes out for me is just a clear liquid as if it was some kind of liquid buildup all around my head and sinuses. I get tremendous relief that way.

2) there is also the sinus flush. witch consist of using a salt water preparation to flush down each nostril. It is kind of detailed to explain it, but if you are more interested, I can give you a more detailed description. You can also use a Nettie pot, ( the kind dr.oz once was talking about. This is an effective way to cleanse your sinuses and clear sinus congestion and  sinus headaches away.

3) I always try to avoid medication, but when the sinuses sometimes are to unbearable, I sometimes take an Advil sinus relief and that helps. ( but this I cannot advise to anybody to take as I do not know if you are taking other medications as Advil should not be taken in combination with other types of medication)

I get these sinus flare up when the seasons change, especially from summer to fall and from winter to spring.

***-will continue to keep praying in Christ Jesus for a complete healing for the roof of your mouth to the ankles of your feet-***

About acne: topical retin A is very effective to clear up acne, this you can get from your dermatologist. It really works to get rid of acne

Also effective to get rid of the acne are the combo of vitamin supplements: cod liver oil, vitamin c, vitamin B complex, zinc on a daily basis

For a sore ankle, soaking your feet in warm water with a handful of Epson salt. Preferably wet the foot and then take the Epson salt and gently massage it around your ankle. the Epson salt contain magnesium. this is a muscle relaxant and will help also bring down any swelling. instead of just soaking your feet , you can take a good nice warm bath and soak in it and do the same with the Epson salt.

God bless

in Christ;

1to3

On 10/27/2016 at 8:14 PM, 1to3 said:

In the blood name of Christ Jesus , I pray the above prayer to. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Just saw this today, so sorry to read all that has happened to you and somewhat all at once.

You are quite brave to be enduring all this. I am just feeling all the pain in the places you are describing. Ouch!

Big hugs to you.

I know about sinus pain, as I  can get pretty bad sinus and head pain sometimes it has been so bad that i have not been able to do much but stay in bed as the head is pounding and I am feeling nauseous.Luckily, it dos not happen every time I get a sinus flare up, but when i do get even a medium sinus flare up my head  the front, the sides and the back can be hurting. What I do then are several things depending on the severity.

1) I have an medic massageur: It looks like the head of the alien IT from the movie? anyhow, I use this massageur around my head, my temples, around my eyes and around my nose. when i am around my nose, I even pass the machine from the top of the nose bridge to the tip and then I pass the massageur in the from the inner corner of my eye to the bottom of my nostril on each side. After doing this especially around the nose are, I  begin to need to sneeze. and so I  sneeze and then need to blow my nose. what comes out for me is just a clear liquid as if it was some kind of liquid buildup all around my head and sinuses. I get tremendous relief that way.

2) there is also the sinus flush. witch consist of using a salt water preparation to flush down each nostril. It is kind of detailed to explain it, but if you are more interested, I can give you a more detailed description. You can also use a Nettie pot, ( the kind dr.oz once was talking about. This is an effective way to cleanse your sinuses and clear sinus congestion and  sinus headaches away.

3) I always try to avoid medication, but when the sinuses sometimes are to unbearable, I sometimes take an Advil sinus relief and that helps. ( but this I cannot advise to anybody to take as I do not know if you are taking other medications as Advil should not be taken in combination with other types of medication)

I get these sinus flare up when the seasons change, especially from summer to fall and from winter to spring.

***-will continue to keep praying in Christ Jesus for a complete healing for the roof of your mouth to the ankles of your feet-***

About acne: topical retin A is very effective to clear up acne, this you can get from your dermatologist. It really works to get rid of acne

Also effective to get rid of the acne are the combo of vitamin supplements: cod liver oil, vitamin c, vitamin B complex, zinc on a daily basis

For a sore ankle, soaking your feet in warm water with a handful of Epson salt. Preferably wet the foot and then take the Epson salt and gently massage it around your ankle. the Epson salt contain magnesium. this is a muscle relaxant and will help also bring down any swelling. instead of just soaking your feet , you can take a good nice warm bath and soak in it and do the same with the Epson salt.

God bless

in Christ;

1to3

Thanks for all the info & prayer.  Wow, that sounds rough.  I hope things get better for you!

I take a daily vitamin & will look into a sinus flush.  Been using saline spray whenever it blocks up (almost every night).

Sometimes can't get back to sleep if I wake up at 4AM w/too much pain or nasal passage is blocked.  But I try to get to bed by 10PM at the latest.

I don't have a doctor or medical insurance (I have dental), but hope to visit an oral surgeon or someone who can deal with palate pain someday.

Edited by jeffnevins

For sinus blockage, what works for me is taking a hot shower to clear things out before bed, then, sleeping in a somewhat vertical position in bed. Sounds uncomfortable, but it isn't really, especially compared to sinus pain. I use one of those pillows with the stuffed side "arms" on them, like the ones that people use when sitting on the floor watching tv. It's pretty comfortable.

pillow.jpg

Edited by JesusGivesLifeMeaning

Don't know if I can do that pillow/vertical sleep, but the shower is worth a shot on the weekend when I visit my family (I usually just do them in the morning). Thanks.

Edited by jeffnevins