• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oak

I think Dawkins should find something better to do with his time,he seems to contradict his very own theories,obviously......

Woods question to muslims"Do you hear yourselves".....we already know that "No,they don't"

The Man of Lawlessness
10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Dawkins and other leading Atheist academics have been proven time and again to contradict themselves. Yet, fellow Atheists are too blind to see the contradictions.

As for Muslims, at least they are aware of the supernatural, they've just picked the wrong god. I almost hate to say this but I can sympathise with Muslims here. Muslims are terrified to think for themselves. They have been heavily brainwashed under fear of persecution. Nobody is twisting an Atheist's arm into not believing in God. Nobody is forcing an Atheists to be an Atheist by threatening to kill him if he doesn't.

Atheists therefore have no excuse. Their ignorance is wilful and based on sheer arrogance. Muslims don't know any better. All around the World Muslims are experiencing dreams and visions of Jesus and are abandoning Islam as a result. There are probably more new Christians in the Muslim world than we know about but it's dangerous for them to advertise the fact.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Amen~!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/27/2016 at 0:07 PM, OakWood said:

Dawkins and other leading Atheist academics have been proven time and again to contradict themselves. Yet, fellow Atheists are too blind to see the contradictions.

As for Muslims, at least they are aware of the supernatural, they've just picked the wrong god. I almost hate to say this but I can sympathise with Muslims here. Muslims are terrified to think for themselves. They have been heavily brainwashed under fear of persecution. Nobody is twisting an Atheist's arm into not believing in God. Nobody is forcing an Atheists to be an Atheist by threatening to kill him if he doesn't.

Atheists therefore have no excuse. Their ignorance is wilful and based on sheer arrogance. Muslims don't know any better. All around the World Muslims are experiencing dreams and visions of Jesus and are abandoning Islam as a result. There are probably more new Christians in the Muslim world than we know about but it's dangerous for them to advertise the fact.

Well said, God always knows his own and will reach them, yes through dreams.

Peace
Mark

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

I was witnessing to a muslim this week who seemed very open to learning about Jesus
..Praise the LORD