IGNORED

It is in giving that we receive (This are my notes on the second part of the Prayer of St. Francis)

markdohle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, C_Beth said:

Well said, and I agree.

Thank you my friend. 

Peace
Mark

29 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Not all that is 'loving' is good...

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
(Dan 11:21)

But because so called 'love' trumps all, many will fall into deception.

You cannot be loving on the one hand and spew falsehoods on the other no matter how 'kind' you are...that is not love.

In my post, show me the falsehoods my friend.  My posting says nothing about my denominational stance at all, but scripture based, using the prayer of St. Francis as a starting point ;-). 

Peace
Mark

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Mine was a general statement, not to you personally. If you insist on it though, you said...

"In the catholic faith we call attention to this reality by calling upon the Sacred Heart of Jesus."

Though it may be a truth about catholicism it holds no truth Scripture-wise. 

The sacred heart points to the perfect humanity of Jesus Christ, so how is that false my friend ;-).

Peace
Mark

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, markdohle said:

The sacred heart points to the perfect humanity of Jesus Christ, so how is that false my friend ;-).

Peace
Mark

The origin of this devotion in its modern form is derived from a Roman Catholic nun from France, Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, who said she learned the devotion from Jesus during a series of apparitions to her between 1673 and 1675. How is this biblical?

Notice how catholicism is being promoted in this and other threads. Subtle and effective means of preaching catholic doctrine. 

Guest Teditis
1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Not all that is 'loving' is good...

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
(Dan 11:21)

But because so called 'love' trumps all, many will fall into deception.

You cannot be loving on the one hand and spew falsehoods on the other no matter how 'kind' you are...that is not love.

You're playing word games... and know nothing about Love.

Guest Teditis
1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

The origin of this devotion in its modern form is derived from a Roman Catholic nun from France, Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, who said she learned the devotion from Jesus during a series of apparitions to her between 1673 and 1675. How is this biblical?

Notice how catholicism is being promoted in this and other threads. Subtle and effective means of preaching catholic doctrine. 

I don't see him teaching any doctrine... he just mentioned it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Calling criticism of RCC doctrine "bashing" is  like pulling the "racism" card  when anyone objects to illegal immigrants- it is a move that is meant to label and shut down any opposition to those False Catholic teachings .  It is quite obvious there is an agenda to spread & promote Catholic teachings amongst Evangelicals under the guise of Unity,  it is called Ecumenism.  Posting Pro- Catholic Saint doctrine and getting agreement for it, is all part of this process.  I have posted to oppose this by stating Bible scripture and have criticized the Roman Catholic Church and the practice of  the adoration, veneration, and prayer to Catholic Saints - and I have been personally attacked by Catholic Apologists for "bashing" catholics-which I did no such thing.  That is a false accusation but I have not complained of this double standard.  The posting of Romans 12:18 seems to interpret  "living in peace" is  accepting other religious teachings other than what is in the Bible and be silent about it or we will accuse you of "bashing".  There are obviously people here in collusion with promotion and preaching  Catholic Doctrine .  I'm with Luther on this.

Personally, I'd rather stick with the Bible & the truth and have the whole world against me.

Shalom Davida

Why take it personally?  I was not pointing to you or anyone in particular, just stating what I thought was still being enforced.  In order for you to know where I am coming from, you would of had to of been around when there were deffinate teaching and bashing going on.  Since you were not, I can understand your confusion.

If WCF is allowing the discussion and rebuttals of RCC doctrine, it is my hope that it is all done in love and no violations of the TOS.  As I stated, I am still waiting for clarification.

Guest Teditis
28 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You've been duly reported-personal attack.

From the TOS..." Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating." 

It was a personal observation based off of your post to me... not an attack.

If you know what Love is... explain it since it's the point of the thread.

BTW, you personally attack Mark in every thread he starts and never talk to the subject of his OPs.

Guest Teditis
7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'll let the Mods be the judge of that.

Alright... let's do that and wait and see... I've reported you too.

Now let's let the thread get back on track.

Guest Teditis
3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Please reread. I was referring to non catholics challenging (or bashing as some call it) catholics. IOW if Catholic posting is permitted, so should challenging their errors be permitted.

Edited by Teditis