IGNORED

What should I do if my love for Jesus ended?

LPTSTR

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

You let a sinful heart of disbelief enter your heart. Read hebrews. It talks of this.But you can repent if you want to. What is your hope? Is it eternal life in the new heavens and earth ? Or is it something in this world. You have no faith in God that is a sin itself. Read Job too. He was not answered  till the end of his ordeal. But the Job said before i heard of you. Now i see you. We can see him with spiritual eyes. If you want to believe  you will. Really your rejecting God. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Are you resting in His promises? Are you letting him control your life(we all know that you aren't)?

Have been doing this in past. Didnt work.

Why do you say He can't be trusted?

Because I have trusted him and then found that this trust didnt hold.

Or that your lack of caring for other people enough to see them saved from an eternity apart for God is going to cause God to say, "Well LPTSTR refuses to care about other people's eternities so I better start helping out LPTSTR a little more"?

Well I dont really expect Him to help me more because of that. But rather showing Him that if He dont care about me, He also should expect to care about Him. Why would I care about someone to whom I dont even matter?

I can say that He is trustworthy but I am willing to let Him show that to me.

Ok, I am also willing to let Him show that but He has now shown that so far.

but I can assure you LPTSTR that He is very trustworthy. It is you and I that are not trustworthy. That is why He sent his Son for our sins so that we could be reconciled to a trustworthy saying.

But this is what you say and what bible says, I have not seen this.

LPTSTR I don't care what study you have done or what you read

Then please dont waste my time by calling me lazy. You are of devil. You are doing anything but giving useful answers. You are like clouds with out rain. You write long texts that dont really answer anything. You think that you are useful with your garbage replies. Right now you may be spiritually closer to God and serve Him more than I do. And you are trying to lord over me. You think you are more important than you really are.

I never took the role of an accuser.

Lie! Just read the post I am quoting to you right now, and you get 2nd proof to what I said.

I will use scripture not as my defense but I will defend God's Word because he has asked us believers to do so

So God cant defend Him himself that you need to defend Him? Or could it be that you are actually defending your view of God rather than God?

Experience is not a feeling of when you are saved. When I was saved I didn't feel any different than I did prior to trusting Christ but my experience as a Christian did. The more I studying to know who God was the more I began to see God working in my life. If you were expecting some huge and mighty thing when you got saved then you had some expectations that were not biblical. 

Thank you, that was actually useful.

ask yourself the honest question, "If I were to die right now where would I spend eternity?"

HELL!

5 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Just because He doesn't answer your prayers when you want him to doesn't mean that He doesn't hear you or doesn't love you. We all tend to feel this way quite a lot, like God doesn't hear us, but He does. He will answer you even if you have to wait years for an answer. He loves you.

What is interesting here is that when He answers our prayers however He wants and whenever He wants there is nothing wrong with that  when in old testament someone does something wrong He would punish that person immediately? Isnt that power abuse? Just because we can't do anything against Him He treats us like a trash. He expects us to to exactly what He tells us exactly when He tells us and if we dont he would punish us but if He ignores our prayers He doesnt even  apologize. He is like a dictator who does what ever he wants in his country and who will never be sued to court.

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You have no faith in God that is a sin itself.

But how/what can I myself do anything here? If I have prayed about it and it still is that way, what should I do? How can God count it as a sin if I have asked to have more faith but He haven't answered this yet? As far as I know faith is not something I as a human can increase with my own strength.

Edited by LPTSTR

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

1 hour ago, LPTSTR said:

What is interesting here is that when He answers our prayers however He wants and whenever He wants there is nothing wrong with that  when in old testament someone does something wrong He would punish that person immediately? Isnt that power abuse? Just because we can't do anything against Him He treats us like a trash. He expects us to to exactly what He tells us exactly when He tells us and if we dont he would punish us but if He ignores our prayers He doesnt even  apologize. He is like a dictator who does what ever he wants in his country and who will never be sued to court.

LPTSTR.  There are a couple of attributes of God that you just have to settle in your mind that we have to accept. Sovereign, supreme,righteous, HOLY, omniscient,omnipotent,omnipresent and more.   There is nothing you can do about that and if you cannot come to terms with these, then you will never have fear and reverence for him.   That is just the way it is period.   He do as he pleases and you can complain as much as you want, but he knows what is best for you and he wants the best for you.  Our human mind has to learn to be patient as we are known for our impatience.     And yes, he is like a dictator that  created you and knows every detail of you, that is if you believe that.    You may not know how many situations that he may have been involved in that could have caused you much distress and disaster.  So if you are going to label him, i think, it may a good idea to wise up and smarten up and humble  yourself before him.  In an instant, things can come your way, that you will go right back to this same God that you are speaking of, as there would be no other help for you.      Hope you get yourself sorted out, see a pastor who can suggest some guidelines and steps back to your senses.   

God is patient as he knows our weakness and shortcomings, but blasphemy and ridicule to  him, i don't know how he attend to  those.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

2 hours ago, LPTSTR said:

See this is where your problem lies LPTSTR. It isn't that God doesn't want to work in your life it's you wont allow Him to. All your posts that you have responded to indicate this. All I did was used what you said and had you question your own thought process. You want God to work on your own terms not on His. 

You didn't trust Him like you should have. I have put my trust in Him, as many as have other believers on this forums and yes He can be trusted. Again you have shown no evidence, and your posts have proven this time and time again, that you have completely put your trust in Him. That includes your heart and your life. 

It is because you haven't given your life to Christ. You are not saved and therefore cannot see God in action. You have to decide for yourself that you want to give your life over to Christ and until then you will not see God or even know Him for who He really is. 

Then please dont waste my time by calling me lazy. You are of devil. You are doing anything but giving useful answers. You are like clouds with out rain. You write long texts that dont really answer anything. You think that you are useful with your garbage replies. Right now you may be spiritually closer to God and serve Him more than I do. And you are trying to lord over me. You think you are more important than you really are.

The definition of laziness is, "The quality of being unwilling to work or use energy." You wanted God to bless you but you didn't want to be obedient to Him. Again not my words but your own. All my text did answer every point that you tried to make and hey the truth is there you just have no desire to see it. What I am seeing here is a pattern of trying to get an argument. And where did I ever say that I was lording anything over you? I never implied, said or even stated this fact. Also what garbage replies? You asked me to support my beliefs with scripture and that's what I did. I did nothing more or less. I know that you know the truth, there is no denying that fact. You choose not to believe it. That is your choice not mine. Also it seems to me that you are irritated at me for speaking what I believe. Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean that you can say I am of the devil. Which by the way I am not even close to being of the devil because I am part of the family of God. Did I call you names or say bad things about you? I have been very kind, loving and patient through this whole discussion. 

What I see is someone that knows the truth and is trying to justify their current life and choices. 

Lie! Just read the post I am quoting to you right now, and you get 2nd proof to what I said.

Where did I lie? Just because you use an exclamation point doesn't mean it's true. And again prove to me that I have ever accused you? All I have done is presented the truth. But I can see that you are very agitated. Not sure why. I didn't say anything mean towards you but you sure seem to being trying to get my feathers ruffled. But I can assure you that you are not and that I will continue to speak the truth in love to you no matter how many names you call me or how angry you get towards me. 

So God cant defend Him himself that you need to defend Him? Or could it be that you are actually defending your view of God rather than God?

God has said that we are to , " Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. I Peter 3:15 NIV". LPTSR you are absolutely correct that I don't have to defend God because He can defend His word. However you asked me to answer you biblical so therefore I was giving you an answer to the hope that is in me. And I did this in all respect and gentleness towards you who I know is very lost. So yes I will defend my faith and will give an answer to you and to anyone that tries to make me question my faith in the Lord. I will use God's word because His word is, "Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 NIV".

LPTSTR I defended my faith as clearly as I know how and I used God's word to support my position. This seems to bother you because you know what was said to be true. Again you choose not to believe. 

HELL!

This is a very sad response. I actually feel sorry for you because this seems where you clearly want to go. There really isn't anything to respond to this comment other than to tell you that God does love you and that He desires to see you come to true repentance and to know Him in a very personal way. For you to answer this question the way you did and with such conviction and resolution does not show that you are on this site to truly find the truth of the gospel. I have this feeling that you are only on here to try and stir up an argument. I can see because you didn't get me to question my faith in God that you have to go on the attack like that is going to change my mind. If you felt like I was attacking why even respond at all?

LPTSTR I have been very kind, thoughtful and respectful throughout all my answers. Unfortunately you don't see it that way. That's fine and I am ok with it. If you respond to my quotes and want answers I will gladly give you an answer to what I believe. You had asked me to do that originally and I did just that. But I would also ask you to stop and think about the answers you have been given. Not just thinking about how to answer them but how they are applicable to your life. I can assure you that most everyone on this forum loves you and has a desire to see that you trust Christ as your Savior. I can guarantee you that we all will continue to present the truth. If for some reason you leave this forum you will have had the truth presented to you. Again LPTSTR you must make the decision to listen to the truth no one can do that for you. Those of us on this forum that do know the Lord are living proofs that God is real and that He does exists. We know that salvation is real because we have trusted in Christ. As believers we know that we will spend and eternity with God when we die. We are not afraid of death or hell because it does not have a hold on us. And I can assure you that most of on this forum would gladly give our lives to the King of kings and Lord of lords. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Saturday, November 05, 2016 at 4:34 PM, LPTSTR said:

Well I dont really expect Him to help me more because of that. But rather showing Him that if He dont care about me, He also should expect to care about Him. Why would I care about someone to whom I dont even matter?

Ok, I am also willing to let Him show that but He has now shown that so far.

HELL!

But how/what can I myself do anything here? If I have prayed about it and it still is that way, what should I do? How can God count it as a sin if I have asked to have more faith but He haven't answered this yet? As far as I know faith is not something I as a human can increase with my own strength.

Faith comes into a person when he hears Gods word. The word produces faith in that person. Read the psalms right through .And see it produce faith in you.