• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

Yes I can see what you are saying here, I'm going to think on it a bit .. thanks for taking the time for clearing that up for me btw.

Hi Serving

Yes think on it for a bit.  In a nutshell, all that smoke of her burning, in Rev 18 is caused by the 10 kings.  This is not the day of the Lord with great hailstones, and fire and brimstone, destroying all buildings etc, no this is describing in a bit more detail about this;

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The current system of how the world operates and trades is removed, to make room for the beasts new system of ruling.  People will mourn for the old system, the ones that loved Babylon and all she provided, but that system is gone forever.  The ten kings are the ones who bring in the new laws, and this chapter depicts trade and commerce being done away with.  Somehow it is going to be removed.  This is how the 10 kings eat the whores flesh and burn her with fire.

Interesting times ahead.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

Okay, I hear you now, sorry bout that .. the take on rev 18 is interesting .. i must ponder on it a bit .. 

The Universe: Science Fiction Full Documentary HD 1080p (Video Link)

Stargate SG1 Alien.jpg

TRUE BABYLON

REVELATION 18:20 Rejoice over her, [thou] heaven, and [ye] holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
REVELATION 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast [it] into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
MATTHEW 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
MATTHEW 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

The "Millstone" is Holy, or TRUE BABYLON, it is the "First of the Sabbaths".  First the "Ensign of the Nations" must come according to Isaiah, before there can be a Sign of Divorce to try the nations with Tribulation.  (They use non-whites, to attack the Antichrist, but they don't acknowledge either God driving them away or Euthanasia .............. "Suicide by Antichrist" takes various forms, however, once God reaches the 42 Months of the Gentiles/Tribulation, there is no more False Witnessing or Controversy).

FALSE BABYLON

REVELATION 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
REVELATION 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.REVELATION 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.
LUKE 5:36 And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was [taken] out of the new agreeth not with the old.
LUKE 5:37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.

Damnable Heresies the Cup of the Son of Perdition ....................... God does not pay for all sin with Jesus's use of "Joseph the Blessings", therefore, mankind has developed its own gospel to make compensation.  That is not acceptable, neither does it produce any fruit.  (Years ago a colored as senselessly beating me, then before God could respond, someone white, pulled out a pistol and just shot that colored in the head, and he dropped dead.  Shortly before masses of coloreds swarmed that person and took his life, God euthanized all........................there are piles of colored bodies from time to time in the City of Philadelphia, sometimes this makes the news like the mass murders in the Picnic Incident in the City of Philadelphia in 2014......................if God limits the pain and suffering I am able to experience then there is nothing you can do about that, when the media and authorities decide to talk to the public, there will be no more terrorisms or Suicide by Cop in the USA more than an Assisted Suicide Program, so there are levels we have not yet reached, either way, we will reach the next level soon) (Mom of 3 Kids Killed in Philly Carjacking Dies (Article Link), I've asked the media and the authorities to release the real footage, because God stopped these coloreds from hurting me, and they took lives, that is very common, and they said no, that is ok though, we will reach the next level soon, if you are unfortunate the Cop Killings will switch to child killings, we have a score to settle with "Suicide by Antichrist", it will eventually be done, maybe not right now).

Edited by A_Hobo

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Serving

Yes think on it for a bit.  In a nutshell, all that smoke of her burning, in Rev 18 is caused by the 10 kings.  This is not the day of the Lord with great hailstones, and fire and brimstone, destroying all buildings etc, no this is describing in a bit more detail about this;

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The current system of how the world operates and trades is removed, to make room for the beasts new system of ruling.  People will mourn for the old system, the ones that loved Babylon and all she provided, but that system is gone forever.  The ten kings are the ones who bring in the new laws, and this chapter depicts trade and commerce being done away with.  Somehow it is going to be removed.  This is how the 10 kings eat the whores flesh and burn her with fire.

Interesting times ahead.

JUDGES 6:37 Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; [and] if the dew be on the fleece only, and [it be] dry upon all the earth [beside], then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.
JUDGES 6:38 And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.
JUDGES 6:39 And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.
JUDGES 6:40 And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.
MARK 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
MARK 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
MARK 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I [am] the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

God has to "Touch the Earth", Flight 370, to announce the 42 Months of the Gentiles in Revelations.  God does not "Touch the Earth" with the Measurement of Angels (1260 days), only with the Measurement of Babylon/Gentiles for 42 Months................................Your lives are coming to a close, 8/21/2017, it is game over for you, the 5 Months of Revelation will begin and Billions of Lives on Earth will not see a future, God will only just the Limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia/USA................................This Conclusion was a Gift to the 112th Prophecy of the President of Allen C. Martin, which was answered recently.  Love and Blessings. (The Two Witnesses are not called by another Name from God until the 5 Months of Revelation when they are called Abaddon and Apollyon ... Right now you must continue to keep watch ... as for the Christians we must spend our time in prayer, as touching God, that we are thoroughly furnished and free of the conviction of judgment as the much as the gospel affords) (God says Jesus comes as a "Thief in the Night/God Touched the Earth in the Night with Gideon", not ince**/rap*/murde* although you have used my relatives frequently like that for years, what God is talking about, "Suicide by Antichrist" and the blindness that has kept the truth about "Flight 370" a secret = BILLIONS OF LIVES WILL DIE 42 MONTHS FROM FLIGHT 370....................what that I've said?..........................The Spaceship below the Temple Mound will be given to me to begin the 5 Months Revelation, but all human live on earth outside a limited geographic area in the City of Philadelphia will already be dead..........................what you need to do is simply keep watch that is all, as you spend your days in prayer, as your lives come to a close, as you keep hurting me..........................what that I've said?..........................I said the prophecies of the 112th Pope of Saint Malachy and the Prophecy of the 112th President of Allen C. Martin and also the 112th Prophecy of the 12th Planet ends in betrayal and death, you are betrayed and then you die, your lives are coming to a close with no sign from of divorce from god and no mercy, that is God's answer to "Suicide by Antichrist", as you keep hurting me.................................you will forget now that we've discussed these things, maybe we'll have a 10 hour walk or another nightly walk later this week to satisfy your urges in causing me pain, now be blind, continue to pray and seek salvation from the lord, as your lives come to a close)

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, A_Hobo said:

JUDGES 6:37 Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; [and] if the dew be on the fleece only, and [it be] dry upon all the earth [beside], then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.
JUDGES 6:38 And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.
JUDGES 6:39 And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.
JUDGES 6:40 And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.
MARK 12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
MARK 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
MARK 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I [am] the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

God has to "Touch the Earth", Flight 370, to announce the 42 Months of the Gentiles in Revelations.  God does not "Touch the Earth" with the Measurement of Angels (1260 days), only with the Measurement of Babylon/Gentiles for 42 Months................................Your lives are coming to a close, 8/21/2017, it is game over for you, the 5 Months of Revelation will begin and Billions of Lives on Earth will not see a future, God will only just the Limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia/USA................................This Conclusion was a Gift to the 112th Prophecy of the President of Allen C. Martin, which was answered recently.  Love and Blessings. (The Two Witnesses are not called by another Name from God until the 5 Months of Revelation when they are called Abaddon and Apollyon ... Right now you must continue to keep watch ... as for the Christians we must spend our time in prayer, as touching God, that we are thoroughly furnished and free of the conviction of judgment as the much as the gospel affords) (God says Jesus comes as a "Thief in the Night/God Touched the Earth in the Night with Gideon", not ince**/rap*/murde* although you have used my relatives frequently like that for years, what God is talking about, "Suicide by Antichrist" and the blindness that has kept the truth about "Flight 370" a secret = BILLIONS OF LIVES WILL DIE 42 MONTHS FROM FLIGHT 370....................what that I've said?..........................The Spaceship below the Temple Mound will be given to me to begin the 5 Months Revelation, but all human live on earth outside a limited geographic area in the City of Philadelphia will already be dead..........................what you need to do is simply keep watch that is all, as you spend your days in prayer, as your lives come to a close, as you keep hurting me..........................what that I've said?..........................I said the prophecies of the 112th Pope of Saint Malachy and the Prophecy of the 112th President of Allen C. Martin and also the 112th Prophecy of the 12th Planet ends in betrayal and death, you are betrayed and then you die, your lives are coming to a close with no sign from of divorce from god and no mercy, that is God's answer to "Suicide by Antichrist", as you keep hurting me.................................you will forget now that we've discussed these things, maybe we'll have a 10 hour walk or another nightly walk later this week to satisfy your urges in causing me pain, now be blind, continue to pray and seek salvation from the lord, as your lives come to a close)

A_Hobo

The last prophet under the old testament was John the Baptist.

The last prophet of the new testament was John who wrote revelations.  After this one, no more prophets or writings are given to us.  Nothing can be added or taken away.  All God's prophets were made known to us and verified that they were of God in the scriptures.

Anyone who claims after this that he is a prophet of God, should be refused, because many have gone their own way.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

A_Hobo

The last prophet under the old testament was John the Baptist.

The last prophet of the new testament was John who wrote revelations.  After this one, no more prophets or writings are given to us.  Nothing can be added or taken away.  All God's prophets were made known to us and verified that they were of God in the scriptures.

Anyone who claims after this that he is a prophet of God, should be refused, because many have gone their own way.

Flight 370 Nuclear Bombings.JPG

Pau Nay Oloron = (Pacific, Nagasaki, Okinawa) 70 Generations of Luke 3 for about 70 Years
Hfter = (Harold Camping 2011) 42 Generations of Matthew 1 for about 42 Months
Mabus = (Flight 370) 42 Generations of Matthew 1:17 for about 42 Months

God already completed the 1260 Days of Measurement for the Angel, now God will complete the Measurement of 42 Months for Babylon on 8/21/2017 approximately 42 Months from 3/8/2014 the disappearance of Flight 370, terminating Billions of Lives instantaneously, without any pain. (Nostradamus).

We are not only "Commanded to Keep Watch", and the gospel also says "Every Eye Shall See" (indicating that god is not appointing another "prophet", because every "tong shall cease", but who God has appointed, the "Ensign of the Nations", will satisfy that language of the Gospel's Law) ....................... following those teachings, things should be clear now, that we are at the very end, and soon, we will see whats necessary, the truth about God's Mercy as a description of Babylon. Love and Blessings (Nguyen Van Lem, the Antichrist, for Billions of people died and their hopes and dreams died along with the First Resurrection of the Antichrist, the same is true for the Second Resurrection of the Antichrist on 9/11/2001 when the Falling Man was bound hand and foot and executed, now there is no more mercy and no more hope for billions of people when the Third Resurrection is used to begin the 5 Months of Revelation).

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Interesting times ahead.

Have you considered that the city "Babylon" is nuked by the 10 kings (NWO?) to bring about their order?  And that the false prophet condemns them and straightaway hijacks the buying / selling network they've set up and uses it for himself?  Just a thought, something I consider plausible.

But, yes, certainly interesting times ahead.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Serving

Interesting times ahead.

The ten horns burning the whore with fire is a metaphor for desolating Jerusalem in that time. That's who the Babylon harlot represents, for the end of Rev.17 tells us the harlot is a "great city". That's where false Messiah is coming to place the "abomination of desolation" per the Book of Daniel.

The scene in Rev.18 with "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" is about the day of her destruction, which is about the "day of the Lord" timing when Jesus returns.

That phrase "Babylon is fallen, is fallen" is an exact repeat of the phrase in Isaiah 21 when historical Babylon fell.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Remember Rev.17, the ten kings only come to power when the beast king (little horn) comes to power, and they rule with him for "one hour", i.e., the "short space" that the beast king is to rule. That is the "short time" of Rev.12:12 when the "dragon" is cast down to this earth with his angels. It's the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week", 1260 days, the time of "great tribulation".

Per our Lord Jesus in Matt.24 and Mark 13, He said when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, don't be troubled, for the end is not yet. That means the 'end' will appear as a time of NO WARS, a time of world peace. That aligns with the little horn and vile person coming in peacefully as written in Daniel.

Edited by Salty

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Have you considered that the city "Babylon" is nuked by the 10 kings (NWO?) to bring about their order?  And that the false prophet condemns them and straightaway hijacks the buying / selling network they've set up and uses it for himself?  Just a thought, something I consider plausible.

But, yes, certainly interesting times ahead.

God gave Moses the 10 Commandments after he spent about 40 Days in a Mountain of Fire ......................... God talks about 10 Kings relative to 42 Months and also Fire in Revelation ......................... (Nuclear Weapon Discharge, as the marker in a pattern is not an unreasonable association) (Three Sets of 10 Commandments are given Three Times, Twice with Moses and Once with Joshua, echoing the Third Time in Revelation for 42 Months, figure of 10 just identifies with the Payment for Sin God uses and he has revealed that as Babylon ..................... not to Mention the fact that an Angel moved a Stone/Babylon from Jesus Tomb, and then Jesus was seen about 40 days) .......................... What going to happen right now, if God will kill Billions of Lives 42 Months from Flight 370 on approximately 8/21/2017 the Mandrid Faultline Alignment of the Solar Eclipse in the USA?

112 Prophecies about 12/21 (12/21/2016 - So Be Prepared, for a Star/Sign)

DANIEL 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
DANIEL 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision [is] for [many] days.
REVELATION 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
REVELATION 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
REVELATION 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

112th Prophecy of 12th Planet (Nibiru/Star Wormwood/Rev. 7) (Joseph)
112th Prophecy of Presidency (Allen C. Martin) (1 Chronicles 25:8-31) (Judah)
112th Prophecy of Popes (Saint Malachy) (Numbers 17:2-3) (Aaron)
=
12/21/2012 of Mayan Calendar = 12/21 for 112 Prophecies, all of the Above are Markers and appears to take place relative to a Star/Sign which takes place on 12/21 shortly before the 42 Months of Flight 370 are concluded on 8/21/2017, paralleling the Mayan Calendar Creation Date of 8/11/3114, (Month of August) (12/21/2016 to 8/21/2017 = Star Sign)

MATTHEW 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father,and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
MATTHEW 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, thatthus it must be?
EZEKIEL 47:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [shall be] the border,whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph [shall have two] portions.

Jesus is talking about the same pattern of "112 Prophecies",  Jesus says "Joseph the Blessings" is unified and accounted with the Tribes in Revelation 7.  This appears to be the most important.  However, all three of the 112 Prophecies, surround the literal date of 12/21 .............................. Given our understanding of the End Time, right now, with the 112th Pope, 112th President .............................. We can only view 12/21/2016 as the literal date of a "STAR/SIGN", like the Star of Bethlehem (The Antichrist has received a vision from God, that is the Law and the Prophets, nonetheless, billions of life will be terminated globally on 8/21/2017, because there is no Sign of Divorce to Announce God's Mercy as their lives come to a close, you will kill both the 112th Pope, and the 112th President, the Antichrist and his entire family around 12/21 to challenge and that is as unimportant as your lives, but you will be even more motivated now as I've said, we'll just have to see what is necessary)

Sign of Divorce Possibility for the City of Philadelphia on 12/21/2016? Answer is Yes

GENESIS 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
GENESIS 7:12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
GENESIS 7:13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

12/21/2016 Galactic Alignment to 8/21/2017 Mandrid Faultline Alignment of Solar Eclipse in USA = 1700 Days for the Seventeenth Day, a division in the 42 Months Period that has began with Flight 370 which will end with the "Three Days of Darkness" and global euthanasia.

(God does not intend to give the Antichrist any authority at all as an "Ensign of the Nations/Express Image of Jesus/Ancient of Days" until the 5 Months of Star Wormwood, that means all American Citizens need to prepare to die, if you intend to use more force than what is used now in the euthanasia of a few ethnic bodies here and there, as I have stated, what happens to me is unimportant, as your lives come to a close, we'll just have to see.  Most likely the Sign of Divorce is simply moved from the USA to China, then the process of discernment continues from there based on the global euthanasia of genetic dan plus all nations with no sign of divorce eventually)  (There is reproofs of Mercy also we need to keep watch for, but we'll just have to see how that plays out, if God does not give the Antichrist his Spaceship or the Base Colony on Mars, in the very least we have to look forwards to our Expedition Off World, that much appears to be what God has Guaranteed the Antichrist, however all of that is unimportant, until the 5 months of revelation so we also need to consider that unlikely but faithfully declared as an expectation) Love and Blessings.  (We are not finished with either Flight 370 or the Mayan Calendar).

Edited by A_Hobo

Lost Plate 70 and 10.JPG

These Plates from Nostradamus teach the same thing::(Left Lost Plate 10) Christmas Tree with Dragon that must be Crucified/Killed to Solicit Mercy from God,  then shortly afterwards Five Months of Star Wormwood seen as the Falcon/Angel with Five Rays..........................(Right Lost Plate 70) Galactic Center with Constellation Scorpio, Visibly that is Around Christmas of December, then we have 8 Months to the 8th Month of August (8 spoke Cart Wheel), and that begins the 3 Days of Darkness (3 Eclipses), which begins the 5 Months of Star Wormwood.

NUMBERS 25:6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who [were] weeping [before] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
NUMBERS 25:7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw [it], he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
NUMBERS 25:8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.
NUMBERS 25:9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

From 12/21/2016 - 12/25/2016 to 8/21/2017 we have about 240 Days until God kills FALSE BABYLON, which is pictured by the Abortion of the Woman before Moses.  Once this is performed then God reveals TRUE BABYLON..............................Outside of a Sign of Divorce which begins at a limited geographic area and increases as Genetic Dan is killed off and the nations with no favor from god, no Sign of Divorce............................Outside of that, God will likely not illustrate any more mercy because he does not want the Antichrist to reign, you'll just have to wait about three days after 8/21/2017 when the Antichrist returns for any more mercy than the Sign of Divorce and its accompanying effects if any, but that is very likely.

(Thats all you have, so you need to make your peace with God accordingly soon..............................I don't have a legal reason anymore to encourage the authorities internationally, not to begin to immediately exterminate Genetic Dan at the global level, because God is not giving me any explicit demonstrations of mercy as a repoof, to increase your chastisement, so you must simply handle that and be faithful..........................There are two absolute indications of an Antichrist, the first is the correspondence between his lifespan and the solstice precessional alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016........................the second is the emissions of Joseph the space agencies keep detecting from the Antichrist, but for their own reasons you do no have the benefit of this association, which is good and bad, what you have instead is the recurrence of the WOW Signal! in its own way, so there are things that are not being properly reported, and you will be caught by surprise................................sadly many people will simply die just over a conflict of trying to put the Antichrist to death in a few weeks, but that will be resolved rest assured, then you will continue to face the reality of whats necessary, and what simply must be so prepare yourselves and make your peace............................once that is finished God will likely allow the Antichrist to illustrate more mercy as we've talked about) Love and Blessings (The Final Countdown will Begin Soon).

Edited by A_Hobo