• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Davida said:

and who is the spokesperson for the Pope on this Forum?  I believe it is you. :D

Nah, he needs none, I am just saying that I like his six beatitudes that is all..and OMG :o we disagree, who would have thunk it :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

I agree with you Mark. But we know the Lord holds everyone  accountable for what they say. Words can cause someone to stumble. But I know people can be blind and think they are doing righteousness. Thank you my Catholic brother in christ.

Your welcome my friend.

Peace
Mark

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Does that mean that  the Pope's words cause 1.6 billion to stumble? Martin Luther certainly thought so.

Martin Luther chained the canon of the bible.  He also called the epistile of James 'straw'.  http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/219-luther-and-canon.html

How could anyone stumble by following the Popes words ;)

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Mike Gendron is thee most humblest man, he reminds me of my hubby.

Mike and his wife are doing a great work witnessing to those in the rcc with Truth.

And yes, the pope is a stumbling block as 1 billion rccers think they are on the road to heaven.

Jesus talks about the Madrid road... Think narrow and small remnant like Noah. 8 saved out of the whole world, that is cause to make one question the rcc.

Does anyone here have the CCC besides me?  Just wondering as my folks had no idea there was a book they were to know about.. Oh but then they just needed to listen to the priest, no need for them to think or research on their own....

It is amazing how the elect stand aside others and tell them they are going to hell.....of course in the church today just about everyone gets dammed by Christians like you, the the circle is complete when someone pokes you with some quote like yours above.  None of us have the authority, or the right to judge another about their salvation...though I doubt you will understand.

Guest BacKaran

Sorry Mark

You just made the same error all rccs repeat. Christians telling people they are going to hell.

The Bible tells people how they are going to hell, we're are just messengers of His message. It's a truth sinners don't like to hear as I was one!

Saved Christians understand that by God's word, we are told we can judge people by their words and actions but only God can judge the heart and motives.

I don't understand your motives for remaining in a false man made religion that's constantly changing. That is not for me to judge, you will answer to God for that.

Do you have the CCC by Jp2?

Or have you read it even in part? it's quite amazing that rccers don't really understand the dangers of the rcc but until one is ready to change and accept Gods word and nobody elses, they are lost.

If the Holy Spirit is working in you as a regenerated soul, you would be compelled to leave the rcc as many are leaving in droves. You would abhore the rosary, the station's, the confessional with repetitive prayers and the mass etc etc as God tells us He's against all of it.

Like I said before, we agree to disagree on the rcc

Blessings

Karan?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,507
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm wondering why I can't hit the like icon a couple dozen times? Well said.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,507
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

By no means do I consider myself a Catholic religion basher, as there are some born again believers in that denomination. I would consider myself totally against the Pope, the Holy See and the Vatican (the establishment). The centuries long corrupt, vile and violent history alone tells you everything a person needs to know. How many millions of Christians were killed by the Holy Roman empire? How many centuries was the Word of God surpressed only for the RCC, to be interpreted only by them? Muchless the continued unscriptural traditions and ceremonies of men, with intercessions of prayer to Mary and Saints, bypassing the sufficient and completed work on the cross by our Lord Jesus. And no man can come to the Father but through Jesus Christ. Not through the prophets, Saints or the Pope himself.

If your hermeneutics of Revelation match mine, I believe it speaks of the RCC and Christians are commanded to come out of her. 

The Pope is not; the vicar of Christ, his representative, substitute, agent, deputy, modifier, archduke or in place of. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

18 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

By no means do I consider myself a Catholic religion basher, as there are some born again believers in that denomination. I would consider myself totally against the Pope, the Holy See and the Vatican (the establishment). The centuries long corrupt, vile and violent history alone tells you everything a person needs to know. How many millions of Christians were killed by the Holy Roman empire? How many centuries was the Word of God surpressed only for the RCC, to be interpreted only by them? Muchless the continued unscriptural traditions and ceremonies of men, with intercessions of prayer to Mary and Saints, bypassing the sufficient and completed work on the cross by our Lord Jesus. And no man can come to the Father but through Jesus Christ. Not through the prophets, Saints or the Pope himself.

If your hermeneutics of Revelation match mine, I believe it speaks of the RCC and Christians are commanded to come out of her. 

The Pope is not; the vicar of Christ, his representative, substitute, agent, deputy, modifier, archduke or in place of. 

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Sorry Mark

You just made the same error all rccs repeat. Christians telling people they are going to hell.

The Bible tells people how they are going to hell, we're are just messengers of His message. It's a truth sinners don't like to hear as I was one!

Saved Christians understand that by God's word, we are told we can judge people by their words and actions but only God can judge the heart and motives.

I don't understand your motives for remaining in a false man made religion that's constantly changing. That is not for me to judge, you will answer to God for that.

Do you have the CCC by Jp2?

Or have you read it even in part? it's quite amazing that rccers don't really understand the dangers of the rcc but until one is ready to change and accept Gods word and nobody elses, they are lost.

If the Holy Spirit is working in you as a regenerated soul, you would be compelled to leave the rcc as many are leaving in droves. You would abhore the rosary, the station's, the confessional with repetitive prayers and the mass etc etc as God tells us He's against all of it.

Like I said before, we agree to disagree on the rcc

Blessings

Karan?

Sorry my friend, again, you said , 'they are lost', you have no way of knowing that.  Catholics are not in a false religion.  Don't forget your roots are deep within the Catholic tradition.  Also the canon was put together by the Catholic Church, so I doubt the way you interpret scripture is according to the mind of the Church that put it together.  Catholics are Christian, who believe in the Lord Jesus, so how you believe that Catholic are lost when they believe in the Lord Jesus is beyond me ;-).   Your opinion on the matter mean little.  The Lord and the Lord only knows each of our hearts. 

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I don't follow Martin Luther.  The Bible is the Supreme authority for the Christian faith- not men, not a man-made religion. ;)

The canon you use was put together by Martin Luther.  So according to you it is incomplete since he had no right to change it.

Peace
Mark