PetriFB64

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

At the moment, too many believers are deep in their slumber and they do not really care what the Bible actually teaches, but they stubbornly hold on to traditions or false teachings which are based on lies. The Bible has a serious message about the apostasy in the church in the last days before the return of Jesus, but those whose faith is not sound do not hear or see and do not even want to understand how serious a matter the apostasy in the last days is. The present text is a wake-up call and a friendly way to make you stop and think, the purpose of the text is to wake up those who are wandering in spiritual darkness and to repent and to believe in the Lord Jesus as the Bible teaches. A further purpose of the text is to prevent the Lord's own to becoming entangled in the satanic deceptions of the last days and to make us be rooted in the Lord Jesus and Biblical truth in the Holy Spirit.

The faith of many may have started off in a genuine, right way, but when they have stopped holding on to Bible truth along the way, their faith has become invaded by unhealthy elements which they have started to consider to be Biblical because they have believed lies that distort the truth. The primary purpose of the present text is not to highlight deception, but Bible truth. Because I am an imperfect person who makes mistakes, I advise you to compare the present text to Bible truth while spending time in prayer.

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/falserighteousnessinthelastdays1.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

A big part of the problem is those liars you see on TV. Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes.....I could go on and on. And you have too many people who wont check their teachings against the bible. Especially the prosperity teachings, the little gods nonsense, and the fact that these all believe Jesus actually went to hell and became a 'reborn' man.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

He is wrong about Bill Graham.  I don't know too much about the other preachers on TV, don't like them when I did watch once in a while when young.  Billy Graham however, I have always loved to listen to.  A true man of Christ.
Everyone seems to know who is a true christian and who isn't today, though those who know can't always agree who they are ;-).  

Guest BacKaran

Billy Graham has said some things in his later years with dr Schuller that don't means sense with who he is.  Is he changing for the one world religion? I don't know.

Edited by BacKaran
Video Removed - Please post videos in the appropriate video forum for approval.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I find that whenever I am judging others I am condemning myself of the very thing I am judging them for therefore I am very careful to watch those who go about condemning others.  My mentor warned me about seeing things in others because it was in me.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

:(

This site can’t be reached

www.kotipetripaavola.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

The link works.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

11 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Billy Graham has said some things in his later years with dr Schuller that don't means sense with who he is.  Is he changing for the one world religion? I don't know.

Billy Graham was a wonderful evangelist and led many to the Lord through his ministry. His son is also doing a fantastic job and loves the Lord and is spreading the gospel through his ministry. Graham wasn't changing to a one world religion. His statement that he made that threw fundamentalism into a tizzy hinted at ecumenism and the idea that all roads lead to heaven. It was a convoluted statement which having read and studying his quote still can't quite understand exactly what he meant .

8 hours ago, gdemoss said:

I find that whenever I am judging others I am condemning myself of the very thing I am judging them for therefore I am very careful to watch those who go about condemning others.  My mentor warned me about seeing things in others because it was in me.

Very wise.

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Billy Graham was a wonderful evangelist and led many to the Lord through his ministry. His son is also doing a fantastic job and loves the Lord and is spreading the gospel through his ministry. Graham wasn't changing to a one world religion. His statement that he made that threw fundamentalism into a tizzy hinted at ecumenism and the idea that all roads lead to heaven. It was a convoluted statement which having read and studying his quote still can't quite understand exactly what he meant .

Since Jesus is the Word of God, eternal, infinite and the creator of the Universe, perhaps as he go deeper into the Mystery of Christ, he sees his face in everyone, especially those who are seeking and at the same time growing in to loving human beings.  Salvation comes through Jesus Christ, however that happens.  Maybe not according to narrow interpretations of the bible.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

13 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Since Jesus is the Word of God, eternal, infinite and the creator of the Universe, perhaps as he go deeper into the Mystery of Christ, he sees his face in everyone, especially those who are seeking and at the same time growing in to loving human beings. Salvation comes through Jesus Christ, however that happens.  Maybe not according to narrow interpretations of the bible.

First off I am not sure what Billy Graham meant by his statement even though it is a bit odd and raises some red flags. At face value however he is indicating a very ecumenical viewpoint that allows for other beliefs to be accepted as a way to heaven.

Salvation mardohle only comes through Jesus Christ and no others. John 14:6, "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(NIV)" and Matthew 7:13, "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.(NIV)". So to answer you quote it only through Christ Acts 16:31, 'They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household.(NIV)". There is only one way it can happen and it isn't through anything else.

Now I am not sure what you mean by narrow interpretation but in this case we can only take a narrow viewpoint on it. Why? Because this is how God said it would be. We aren't able to widen that interpretation of salvation because it is pretty clear, concise and simple.